Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel stupid Foids do anything for clout

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★

stupid bitch hope she gets a heart attack and then ERed. Watch it at 2x fast cause this bitch talks slow as shit, probably cause her brain can't handle faster speech.

But seriously what kind of dumb shit is that? "I was so scared I was gonna die" JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: stupid slut was just scared she wasn't going to fuck chad again. JFL at normies falling for the fake news that shooting sprees happen all the time.

free my niggas nelk boys :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I'm not watching any foid YouTuber. I don't want to give her any views.

I'm not watching any foid YouTuber. I don't want to give her any views.
kek it has like 12k dislikes and only 100 likes JFL trust me you aint helping her much if you do watch it. She is going to get shat on thankfully. Just watch it nigga, get that rage fuel.

the aids in this video is on another level

the aids in this video is on another level
Modern females am I right? Kek but seriously they get triggered over everything. Hope one day she does come face to face with a barrel of a gun, just imagine the look on her face :feelsohh: she'll probably have a fucking brain aneurism as her peanut brain tries to comprehend what is happening. And while all that is happening she'll probably be rolling on the ground in a puddle of her own piss with an uncontrollable seizure induced from her so called "panic attack" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Stupid slut :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

Modern females am I right? Kek but seriously they get triggered over everything. Hope one day she does come face to face with a barrel of a gun, just imagine the look on her face :feelsohh: she'll probably have a fucking brain aneurism as her peanut brain tries to comprehend what is happening. And while all that is happening she'll probably be rolling on the ground with an uncontrollable seizure in a puddle of her own pissed induced from her so called "panic attack" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Stupid slut :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.
i hope she always lets her irrational worries consume her, to always worry about being raped or shot in a shooting etc etc. that way she’ll never feel safe

id suck ritalins dick for some incels.is clout
no homo

i hope she always lets her irrational worries consume her, to always worry about being raped or shot in a shooting etc etc. that way she’ll never feel safe
Cope, she'll feel safe when she is next to her 6'8 GIGAchad boyfriend and surrounded by her platoon of orbiters ready to jump in front of a bullet for her as if they were secret service and she was the cheetoman in charge.
id suck ritalins dick for some incels.is clout
no homo
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: you implying you're a foid.....:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I hate this whole idea of "clout" that is part of the nigger culture.

kek it has like 12k dislikes and only 100 likes JFL trust me you aint helping her much if you do watch it. She is going to get shat on thankfully. Just watch it nigga, get that rage fuel.
>like/dislike bar removed
>comments disabled
JFL

kek. bet she also private her socials cause they were about to get blown up :feelskek:
Let's check....
Twitter: private
IG: private
Patreon: shut down
Capture
Captur

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"I'm literally shaking"
Straight from the whorese's mouth.
kek. bet she also private her socials cause they were about to get blown up :feelskek:
Give me a quick rundown on this roastie, i don't feel like watching her talking to a camera.

"I'm literally shaking"
Straight from the whorese's mouth.

Give me a quick rundown on this roastie, i don't feel like watching her talking to a camera.
She is a literal nobody, apparently the Nelk boys (a youtube channel) did a a prank at her college saying they accidentally let a tarantula loose in her class and she is complaining saying she is traumatized. She said she was getting a panic attack at first cause she thought them shouting was going to lead to a school shooting kek. She apperantl is sooooo afraid of school shootings apparently she think someone yelling in a class is a sign of a school shooting going down JFL she fell for the jews plans.

Anyways then when she realized about the tarantula she said she was really scared and thought she was going to have a full on panic attack. Now she wants to sue them for causing "panic" and videotaping without permission. It also just so happens she has a youtube channel but this doesn't have anything to do with that.:rolleyes: Stupid clout chasers looking for their 1 sec of fame. Also the guy who did the harmless prank is in jail cause of this kek.

She is a literal nobody, apparently the Nelk boys (a youtube channel) did a a prank at her college saying they accidentally let a tarantula loose in her class and she is complaining saying she is traumatized. She said she was getting a panic attack at first cause she thought them shouting was going to lead to a school shooting kek. She apperantl is sooooo afraid of school shootings apparently she think someone yelling in a class is a sign of a school shooting going down JFL she fell for the jews plans.

Anyways then when she realized about the tarantula she said she was really scared and thought she was going to have a full on panic attack. Now she wants to sue them for causing "panic" and videotaping without permission. It also just so happens she has a youtube channel but this doesn't have anything to do with that.:rolleyes: Stupid clout chasers looking for their 1 sec of fame. Also the guy who did the harmless prank is in jail cause of this kek.
Lmao @ this hoe, what a pussy, free them prankster niggas.

pretty sure giving a video negative attention still bosts it in youtube's algorithm
jews that run youtube are there to make money, if a video outrages enough people it still brings in revenue

only in an American uni could an entire classroom could go into a panic from a guy with an empty cage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back