Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stupid foid in youtube comments

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I was arguing with some fuckers on youtube because there was a video of an ugly guy (remember that guy that got a gf after youtubemaxxing? ye him). I told them that he is a rare case and that most ugly guys are fucked but they were fucking throwing bluepills at me left and right saying 'ooooh ye looks matter but personality is more important' and shit like that and saying they 'rather date ugly guy with good personality' etc,, YEAH SURE.

Of course it was the FUCKING FOIDS THAT ARGUED THE MOST with me. I'm done with arguing with that fuckers (only made 3 comments anyway) but I thought I would post one of the fucking reply because jfl at this shit.

Video link boyo. I want to back you up thERe

"unless his rich" ... JFL the goddamn ape can't even spell.

Then just reply with: ''Go and date some ugly guys with good personality and stop wasting time here.''

Really, there is no meaning to argue with them. It is absolutely pointless. They will go on and on like a broken record.

Fucking nigger foids are brainless. They know only one language yet can't speak it properly and make a lot of grammar mistakes

You're kinda too aggressive bro. Blackpill needs to be spread with patience. But it's ok

Yeah I got tired of them. There was another chain of comments where we argued but I can't find it anywhere anymore lol.

who cares what that niggress thinks

Yeah I got tired of them. There was another chain of comments where we argued but I can't find it anywhere anymore lol.
If you're interested we can spread the blackpill via YouTube. I can give you some links of good videos to do our mission

Eh I'll join you OP.

Edit: Over 700 comments.

Last edited:
No point in arguing with these foids. They don't want to seem like they're shallow, but deep down they know damn well that you're right.

So the ethnic she wouldn't date abusive (possibly white) Chad unless he's rich?

smashes doubt button foids always like to virtue signal that they would date ugly with personality but if an ugly dude dared approached them they would pepper spray him.

smashes doubt button foids always like to virtue signal that they would date ugly with personality but if an ugly dude dared approached them they would pepper spray him.
This.
Foids are hypocrites

Their virtue signaling has no ends

Lifefuel boyo. I managed to get her agree with me. Check again the comment section

If you're interested we can spread the blackpill via YouTube. I can give you some links of good videos to do our mission
Suree

Lifefuel boyo. I managed to get her agree with me. Check again the comment section
Nice I've read it. But still this is useless. She is lying she would never go for a 2/10 guy with a 10/10 personality.

Suree

Nice I've read it. But still this is useless. She is lying she would never go for a 2/10 guy with a 10/10 personality.
At least she admits that ugly guys have it harder to make a woman lust over them. And that the 2/10 gigachad is the winner. Far from I expected for a basic foid

This disgusting virtue signaling liar should be forced to be fucked by a sub 8 male, and see if she would say that again afterwards.
She dropped a brutal moneypill though. It's over for poorcels.