Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Stupid fashion is proof that clothes don't matter, face does (Clothespill theory)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Here's something I just realised, there's a lot of ugly and stupid fashion on catwalks that no sane person would ever wear, you see these stupid clothes in fashion magazines and people pretend to take them serious, but why?

Fashion week london weird trends

Fashion week london weird trends 1

30WF

Screenshot 20220724 234141

It's because Chad and Stacy wears these ridiculous outfits. If any of us would wear these clothes people would lock us up in an insane asylum and throw away the keys, but if Chad and Stacy do it their halo effect suddenly makes the clothing they wear "look good" in many people's eyes.

Chad can't lose, just like how if we'd wear the same outfit Chad wears we won't look good, it doesn't matter what Chad wears people will love him.

I never understood the concept of fashion stuff
Only retarded people would wear that kind of shit

Here's something I just realised, there's a lot of ugly and stupid fashion on catwalks that no sane person would ever wear, you see these stupid clothes in fashion magazines and people pretend to take them serious, but why?

View attachment 642174
Pink nurse scrubs and an a bra necklace? So stylish :foidSoy:

I never understood the concept of fashion stuff
Only retarded people would wear that kind of shit
It's called "high fashion" when they wear outlandish shit like this

Just believe its real

Can’t outperform genetics

fashion is just a meme. facially attractive people could wear nothing but a potatoe sack and still look good in it.

Attachments

• ugly111 (1).png
    ugly111 (1).png
    72.8 KB · Views: 20
  • ugly11 (1).png
    ugly11 (1).png
    130.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: