Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stupid, dumb hole dies after trying to see how many "Jaffa Cakes" she can shove in her gob.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
I assume "Jaffa Cakes" is code for Tyrone cock.

"Bethan Gaskin, 24, blacked out and stopped breathing when the snacks got lodged in her throat as she desperately tried to spit them out."

I bet she "Blacked Out" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Man what the fuck ? Why she trying to fit something to her mouth in front of her family? Fuck the west

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

this needs to happen to all landwhales

Ah... normal landwhales.

Jaffa Cake sounds like some euphemism for a fat cock.

Woman vs natural selection

Jaffar = arab chad tbh
Was thinking of that, also Jabba the Hutt. And cake sounds not too far from cock. And “stuffing things in her gob” is something almost all females do with dicks.

Typical white, chubby face cocksucker. Glad she's dead.

If this was Chad or Tyrone seed instead of so-called "Jaffa Cakes" she would be begging for more of that muck to gulp down instead of "desperately tried to spit them out." :lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:

She frauded hard her pictures but you can tell how fat she was.

Nice , another entitled cunt less from this shity world.

If this was Chad or Tyrone seed instead of so-called "Jaffa Cakes" she would be begging for more of that muck to gulp down instead of "desperately tried to spit them out." :lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:
Still I opt for "just be a Jaffa Cake" theory.

fat bitch died stuffing her self to death lmao

Why she trying to fit something to her mouth in front of her family? Fuck the west
just a normal day in west bro, fat people everywhere and they do degenerate shit all the time, wish more whales suffered this same fate

Nice win for natural selection.

I haven't eaten a Jaffa Cake in years.

Must have been traumatizing for the kids. They don't deserve this shit

Basically a foid training exercise

I suspect the 'brain damage' occurred at birth. Very sad someone has lost their life to s asinine food challenge, but come on, what's happened to common sense and simply using your brain? Glad I won't be the one having to explain those circumstances to people about how she died......"She choked on a packet of jaffa cakes"

I suspect the 'brain damage' occurred at birth. Very sad someone has lost their life to s asinine food challenge, but come on, what's happened to common sense and simply using your brain? Glad I won't be the one having to explain those circumstances to people about how she died......"She choked on a packet of jaffa cakes"

Imagine that on your tombstone..."died stuffing jaffa cakes in her gob"

Jesus.

jaffar cakes send foids to the void

i'm going to buy and eat some jaffa cakes for the same reason i was listening to manuel - gas gas gas earlier

What a dumb bitch :feelskek:

Imagine being such a dumb bitch that you die by choking on some shitty sugary cake. She probably fucked up her son by killing herself, but honestly it's better to have no mom than a dumb bitch like that raising you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back