Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girl rejected my hand to help her stand up after she falls in a hole

hänonlutka

hänonlutka

Officer
★★★
So yeah there was a small hole next to see path around 1meter deep I would say. A girl was walking there and she falls into it. Was raining the day befor so path was muddy.

I was heading to her and wanted to help. That was only intention. Just being nice and help her!!! I stretched out my hand so she could grab it and pull her self up. She was about to grab my hand but then she looked in my face. She pulled back her hand imidetly and then she decided to climb out of the hole by herself. She had struggle to do so.

Jfl at this sub4 existence :lul:

>not kicking her back into the hole and pissing on her

Sounds like larp but I know that feeling brah. :feelsbadman:

Good.
You learned a valuable lesson today.
NEVER help a femoid with anything.

FISH

She spotted your incels.is posting history

Should have showeredmaxx and haircuttedmaxxed before daring to touch a femoid bruh :lul::lul::lul:

Its ok bro. Some females are too proud. I once saw a women struggling with carrying something and she refused my help. Also offered to help a women with carrying a bag up stairs while using a cain. Also refused. Its that feminism at work. By offering help you are a mysoginist

why would you help a foid? are you a cuck?

I don't even acknowledge their existence anymore.

cuck, better learn your lesson this time.

Should have booted her in the face and put her ass back down there

That what a femoid would do for an incel, so fair exchange.

Like a female would even sustain that much contact with an incel. More like walk past without noticing at all.

Should have gone ER on her. Or better yet, don't help them ever.