Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

stupid clown if you read this

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
@Stupid Clown how is it to to be a fag?:feelskek::feelsseriously:
hahahahahaha gay shit. now I know why you always try to contact me.
Now you can get fucked by @FemoidsGTFO in your gay forum. over for you just begun for me!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge2LkhFluAE

Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

Seems like you re missing him straight boy

Lmao. What exactly did those freaks do, and how was it discovered? Did they just admit to that shit?
I remember stupid clown saying “it was just a joke” lol that’s what everyone says when they’re called out 4 being a fucking weirdo online. What a laughably bad excuse JFL

Last edited:
Lmao. What exactly did those freaks do, and how was it discovered? Did they just admit to that shit?
I remember stupid clown saying “it was just a joke” lol that’s what everyone says they’re called out 4 being a fucking weirdo online. What a laughably bad excuse JFL

Life is killing me

Antisocial NEET autist​

JoinedMay 1, 2024Posts76

I remember stupid clown saying “it was just a joke” lol that’s what everyone says they’re called out 4 being a fucking weirdo online. What a laughably bad excuse JFL
Femoidsgtfo enjoys mommy domme roleplay and enjoys being pegged while Stupid Clown loves sticking his fingers and dildos up his ass and dressing up like a woman. :feelskek:

Its ok mango ur secret is safe with me
The next fag that will attack me will be banned too lol. I dont know why all fags attack me before they get permaban

Femoidsgtfo enjoys mommy domme roleplay and enjoys being pegged while Stupid Clown loves sticking his fingers and dildos up his ass and dressing up like a woman. :feelskek:
I can't believe they attacked me right before their permaban. like all the fags hate me. you are a witness that it was like that. crazy shit. or was it your secret accounts to insult me? :feelsseriously: paranoia

Bro you're a low IQ fag who was named white feminine boy, you're in no position to criticize anyone in their gayness.

Bro you're a low IQ fag who was named white feminine boy, you're in no position to criticize anyone in their gayness.
shut the fuck up gay gray. you have nothing to say here. piss off my thread nigga

this pisshole on your picture have is mouth open so @Stupid Clown can cum in his shithole
[IMG alt="Electus"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/60/60619.jpg?1717370259[/IMG]

Oh yeah that reminds me, femoidsgtfo was an active user back on rapey, and he had they/them pronouns on his profile :worryfeels:. Ima probably make a post about that later to rub in the embarrassment a little more for the lulz.

"Westside when we ride come equipped with game
You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife"

And you and me eat macdonald