Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Stupid Clown saga (ban explainer)

View attachment 1176496
As far as I'm concerned, the worst thing Stupid Clown ever did was talk shit about my wife :lasereyes:

@Stupid Clown Sorry bro, you were coping with post.

You picked an unflattering pic of Margot, with the sun shining on her face and she is frowning due to the light. Even like this with 0 makeup, she has very good skin and a good body. If only she was smiling in that picture, she would have appeared more attractive.

View attachment 1176500View attachment 1176501
Here are some other no makeup photos, this time more favorable. She looks good.
View attachment 1176502
And here is a favorable photo with makeup.

When you also factor in her wealth and fame, she is objectively a Stacy.

The reason is for your children. Margot Robbie has a Chad factory womb and your sons would inherit her Chad jawline.

Her womb can be used to TRANSMUTE our inferior genes into superior genes. Our children could lead normal lives, unlike us. They would not be bullied because of being ugly.

That's the problem with hyper feminine foids. Sure, they are pretty to look at, but if you creampie them and they birth you a son, he will have feminine features. The ONLY time a man can benefit from feminine features is if he is the pretty boy Chad type.
if a faggot finds margot robbie ugly does that mean she is not masc looking? lifefuel for robbiecels

So not only did he put on skirts, he literally tried to get fucked by a man and only stopped because the best he could get was old men instead of chad ?
Even Stupid Clown is chad only :lul:

He’s gay as shit, get him tf out

Why is all that casual fag conversation happened 1-2 years ago and he got banned only now?

He's been suspicious since I joined here. Getting the most popular posts on here and all ----- probably some infiltrator from Reddit who knows how to trick us

Why is all that casual fag conversation happened 1-2 years ago and he got banned only now?
I'm guessing no one bothered to check, which is fair enough because who would suspect an established user like that?

That's him - stupid clown or "harakiri" as he goes by. You already know that from the screenshot you posted of his alt account.
I'm not defending the guy's degeneracy, but attempting to dox people yet again @Sadistic ? :feelshehe:

Last edited:
I have deleted the picture sent, requesting it or any other pictures of him not be posted again.

I'm gonna need to see some evidence...

Oh.... Hummm. I see...

Case closed!

NEXT!

I'm not defending the guy's degeneracy, but attempting to dox people yet again @Sadistic ?
It's not a dox when the photo is entirely censored so what are you even on about? How else would you go about supporting a claim without evidence? Of course you need to show screenshots.

Not really a shocker. Whole time he was just projecting lol. Great job and great investigation. I might be a degen piss drinker but at least im not a faggot

I feel like I've been stabbed in the heart

My estimation of @Stupid Clown as a man just fucking plummeted.

View: https://youtu.be/9ej39EgwfoM?si=jqMWTg6nIaBQO9jQ

No…. It can’t be….

View attachment 1176487

View: https://youtu.be/v_YozYt8l-g?feature=shared

You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the fags, not join them! Bring honor to the forum, not leave it in shame!

You were my brother, Stupid Clown! I loved you!

Edit: Nevermind, I just read his last post. :fuk:

Last edited:
average joker avi haver

Is he a fag, an incel or just a stupid clown?

Not really a shocker. Whole time he was just projecting lol. Excessive homophobia always leads to something like this

So not only did he put on skirts, he literally tried to get fucked by a man and only stopped because the best he could get was old men instead of chad ?
Even Stupid Clown is chad only :lul:
The last screenshot is just a nuclear bomb. White Chad only + likes seeing white dicks. + used dildos before. JBW doesn’t end even when it comes to gay men

Hardban the Fag.

there is a lot of resentment in gay people. just like pedophiles, they try to denigrate us so they don't get on the bottom rung. they are very psychopathic. I noticed some sarcasm in his messages so I had him blocked.

@Da_Yunez good thing I already have you on other platforms in case this site turns to shit :feelsYall:

And the question now is: do you guys consider a 2 day ban a bit too lenient for all this?
If real definitely
I don't know, I never got a homosexual vibe from him.
Me neither, he always just seemed annoyed at the state of the forum if that was him, having joker avi kind of blends in with all the other joker avis to me on this forum

If real that shit is retarded

he is larping imo

The .is elite are fighting

Yeah am staying out of this (not that anyone cares about me)