Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel STUPID BITCH ALMOST HIT ME WITH A CAR

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
I was just walking across the crosswalk and i see some dumbass driving kinda fast. I know theres a stop sign on this street so dhe has to fucking stop. I then see this dumbass isnt slowing down and think "do i make this next step and see if she will slow down?". Im really glad i didnt make that one step. Stupid bitch stopped so deep into the cross walk. If i made that next step my knees wouldve been destroyed for sure. And dumb courts would never take my side when theres a woman involved so i would be injured for nothing and in massive debt. Out of anger i shouted "THERES A STOP SIGN" and i think i heard "im really sorry"

Women having drivers licenses is such a meme. But i think it was my bad personality i almost got struck by her car

i would have swerved and hit you (darktriadmaxxing)

Chad just offered her some dick:feelsaww: she’s off to get her dues you filthy inkwell

Just let foids drive theory.

"I'm really sorry" women are so oblivious.

I probably would’ve taken my chances and let her hit me so I could sue her ngl :bigbrain:

Women are terrible drivers, but that of course stems from patriarchy, misogyny and sex discrimination in motorization. I don't even count instances where women hog lanes, change them without signalling, have no knowledge of roadsigns and of course utterly suck at parking. It's laughable to see cunt driving an ugly oversized SUV that her husband bought her to increase her chances of survival when the inevitable comes and she finally crashes into something. Shitload of cameras, dead space sensors, PDC, warning systems and they still drive as if they've been on the roads for a mere week.

Ironically, my mother is a great driver and she also hates women drivers.

I cannot drive and neither can Justus Grossbier.

Be glad you weren't turned into a vegetablecel. That would be the most brutal existence of all.

should have fallen to the ground and clutched your knee as if she actually hit you, and then blackmail her

Fuck cars and fuck toilets. I don't trust drivers at all and I don't trust myself either. At least half of all urban roads should be turned into bike lanes, sidewalks and parks.

This is one of the cases where climate change cucks are my allies, but sadly they don't seem to have done a whole lot regarding this. I'd love to migrate to a country which respects cyclists and pedestrians but the Netherlands, for example, are full of heightmoggers,

Fuck cars and fuck toilets. I don't trust drivers at all and I don't trust myself either. At least half of all urban roads should be turned into bike lanes, sidewalks and parks.

This is one of the cases where climate change cucks are my allies, but sadly they don't seem to have done a whole lot regarding this. I'd love to migrate to a country which respects cyclists and pedestrians but the Netherlands, for example, are full of heightmoggers,
I hate cars as well and refuse to get a license. Im not risking my ass in a mobile death trap just cause getting a license is expected of me. And last thing i want is to be responsible if i actually do hit someone. Not to mention the insane costs of maintenance, insursance and the car itself