Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid beckies at my job

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★
I despise my job and here are things that happened with the retarded beckie’s at work

1. 2 beckie’s came in the break room and they started talking about hot chads they want and stupid drama shit.

2. a land whale entered the room later and started talking about an ugly guy and just like number 1 She was talking about chad.I wish i could remember the whole thing but i barely do.
She annoying and rude prob cuz she fat and can’t get chad

3. This other fucking beckie whose flat as fuck and looks like the typical nerd girl from disney. She was chatting about guys she likes to her friend and i think she said that many guys like her and then her beckie friend said “yeah cuz ur hot”. Chad won’t think ur hot when he sees the flatness Start getting extra bras and pads for the ass

Anyways my job is infested with normies and beckie’s I hope the building gets torn down fuck ! I hate the people They’re dramatic and gossip all the time It makes me uncomfortable One fat jock already insulted me too

Last edited:
What do you do for work?

What do you do for work?
gotta clean stupid ass floors. I fucking hate it and want to quit very badly. i gotta find another job. The place is toxic infested. It’s like reliving high school but that’s prob in every job

gotta clean stupid ass floors. I fucking hate it and want to quit very badly. i gotta find another job. The place is toxic infested
I thought about cleaning aswell how is it other than the annoying foids?

I thought about cleaning aswell how is it other than the annoying foids?
It’s very stressful. I’m slow as fuck and i already made my self look retarded infront of my coworkers. They probably talk shit about me. Some of them don’t even do anything.

I sometimes gotta work with 3 normies and one of them hates me alot He is some fat fucking jock and he keeps telling me mean shit. There is another guy i don’t really like too He look like a fag tiktoker.

I was gonna work somewhere else but it is too far so i can’t waste money to get there too much. The manager is immature af cuz he is young and he cusses. My legs and back hurts from all the walking too. I just wanna quit It’s filled of toxic teens and 20 year olds. Don’t think i’ll last long

I HATE BECKIES HOW DARE THEY NOT LOOK GOOD

It’s very stressful. I’m slow as fuck and i already made my self look retarded infront of my coworkers. They probably talk shit about me. Some of them don’t even do anything.

I sometimes gotta work with 3 normies and one of them hates me alot He is some fat fucking jock and he keeps telling me mean shit. There is another guy i don’t really like too He look like a fag tiktoker.

I was gonna work somewhere else but it is too far so i can’t waste money to get there too much. The manager is immature af cuz he is young and he cusses. My legs and back hurts from all the walking too. I just wanna quit It’s filled of toxic teens and 20 year olds. Don’t think i’ll last long
Damn sorry man what do you think about nighttime cleaning then?

It’s mainly how they act. They’re usually got that drama girl voice and love to gossip about shit. They think they’re so attractive and the sad part is how many people boost there shitty egos when in reality they’re not that pretty. That land whale i mentioned gets compliments for no fucking reason like no way she’ll ever get chad and if she does she’ll atleast get cucked

I hate beckies because they are my looksmatch and should be throwing themselves at me, not Chad! Those mid women aren’t entitled to Chad, and they know it. Hate what they get away with. I don’t even blame stacies for being Chad only, but I despise that beckies won’t date their looksmatch

I hate beckies because they are my looksmatch and should be throwing themselves at me, not Chad! Those mid women aren’t entitled to Chad, and they know it. Hate what they get away with. I don’t even blame stacies for being Chad only, but I despise that beckies won’t date their looksmatch
I really wonder why they even have the mindset to want chad. Why do they play with normies feelings and hate on incels. It’s fucking stupid. The beckie’s at my job are not even that pretty so they need to calm the fuck down with there toxic asses. They love to be mean to uglies when they’re ugly thenselves

I really wonder why they even have the mindset to want chad. Why do they play with normies feelings and hate on incels. It’s fucking stupid. The beckie’s at my job are not even that pretty so they need to calm the fuck down with there toxic asses. They love to be mean to uglies when they’re ugly thenselves
Yep. I hate nothing more than when a woman FAR worse looking than me acts all entitled and like she’s hot shit. Pisses me off like crazy. Society gasses them up way too much

Yep. I hate nothing more than when a woman FAR worse looking than me acts all entitled and like she’s hot shit. Pisses me off like crazy. Society gasses them up way too much
People keep saying that body positivity shit but they never do with the fat men. Landwhales for some reason seem to be the most arrogant hostile bitches. I feel like they cry at home all day knowing they’re too ugly for chad but i wish i had proof of it to make me feel better.

How is it at night time?
same shit but i hate arriving home late and the worst is that i have to work with some normies i don’t like and can’t do shit ab it

yea ugly foids are bigged up wayy too much by modern society

imo the worst part of a false rape accusation wouldn't be that you're considered a potential criminal or w/e

it's that some ugly whore thinks you'd like her enough to rape her

disgusting

People keep saying that body positivity shit but they never do with the fat men. Landwhales for some reason seem to be the most arrogant hostile bitches. I feel like they cry at home all day knowing they’re too ugly for chad but i wish i had proof of it to make me feel better.
Yeah, landwhales act all bitchy because society gasses them up and lets them, but deep down, they know they are unattractive and ain’t shit.

imo the worst part of a false rape accusation wouldn't be that you're considered a potential criminal or w/e

disgusting
Jfl, I actually saw a case a while ago where a really fat ugly woman claimed like 5 different men had raped her, and the courts believed it! Like bitch, you are too ugly to even get raped! Most men wouldn’t even fuck you if you wanted them. She literally ruined the lives of many men just for fun, and these men got no compensation. She wasn’t punished harshly either once they found out she lied. Truly evil foid

Yeah, landwhales act all bitchy because society gasses them up and lets them, but deep down, they know they are unattractive and ain’t shit.
hopefully so. If they’re actually delusional then they got some mental disorder. The land whale thinks she’s so pretty but yet had no bf by her side and even if she did she would get cucked by stacy

disgusting
Its hilarious when they try to avoid us when we don’t give a flying fuck about them. It’s so frustrating seeing most foids act this way

Jfl, I actually saw a case a while ago where a really fat ugly woman claimed like 5 different men had raped her, and the courts believed it! Like bitch, you are too ugly to even get raped! Most men wouldn’t even fuck you if you wanted them. She literally ruined the lives of many men just for fun, and these men got no compensation. She wasn’t punished harshly either once they found out she lied. Truly evil foid
it’s all cope. I sometimes think they get some delusional disorder due to the amounts of normies and chads that rejected them and so they become mentally ill maybe. They are wishing and dreaminh that those guys raped them probably

Is he literally fat as in overweight? If so and he's a grown man bullying you like you're both in middle school, he's likely quite insecure, especially since you're probably much thinner than him.

Is he literally fat as in overweight? If so and he's a grown man bullying you like you're both in middle school, he's likely quite insecure, especially since you're probably much thinner than him.
Yeah i found his retarded insta and he has a photo of his football clothes on with his fucking stomach sticking out. He is fucking big as shit He is a university student now and he is just in that high school mentality I doubt he is insecure He probably thinks he is better then me cuz he thinks he mogs me and wants to show it off

Yeah i found his retarded insta and he has a photo of his football clothes on with his fucking stomach sticking out. He is fucking big as shit He is a university student now and he is just in that high school mentality I doubt he is insecure He probably thinks he is better then me cuz he thinks he mogs me and wants to show it off

If he's literally fat, then he must be insecure, though. Again, I'm assuming you're thin, so do you really think he'd be like this if you had the same physique as he did? He's obviously doing it from the superficial on the basis of how you look different from him.

If he's literally fat, then he must be insecure, though. Again, I'm assuming you're thin, so do you really think he'd be like this if you had the same physique as he did? He's obviously doing it from the superficial on the basis of how you look different from him.
yeah exactly he thinks im uglier then him also how come he isn’t doing it to the others cuz they’re also skinny

yeah exactly he thinks im uglier then him also how come he isn’t doing it to the others cuz they’re also skinny

So he is insecure and doing it because of that. (Like I always say, Chad is actually far less likely to pick on incels than men below him are. The most successful people are less likely to pick on incels because they're secure. People usually bully from a place of insecurity and self-inadequacy. At the same time they can conceive of themselves being strong, and this is the result; the people who are utterly hopeless may be self-loathing and insecure, but are less likely to be this way. For the same reason, when Stacy rejects men, she's less likely to be shitty and embellished about it than average-looking women.) I don't think he's necessarily picking on you particularly because you're uglier than the guys he doesn't pick on, rather it could be something he detects in his own perception about your personality.

hopefully so. If they’re actually delusional then they got some mental disorder. The land whale thinks she’s so pretty but yet had no bf by her side and even if she did she would get cucked by stacy
Land whales can still get bfs easily, sadly

it’s all cope. I sometimes think they get some delusional disorder due to the amounts of normies and chads that rejected them and so they become mentally ill maybe. They are wishing and dreaminh that those guys raped them probably
Don’t underestimate how easy fat chicks still have it. It’s absurd how many guys still want them

Don’t underestimate how easy fat chicks still have it. It’s absurd how many guys still want them

Yep, ugly and fat girls can have guys any time they want just as average and attractive women can. Actually it's common for them to be in relationshits with guys who are not fat and at least average in appearance. The notion that "femcels" are a thing is a mythology promoted by the few idiotic autistic girls on the internet who self-identify as such and a ton of liberal normies who use the concept to undermine incels, what we're saying, and the truths we bring to light about how society treats dejected men.

As the introduction page here states, it's still something that's considered open to debate and at the end of the day everyone is to decide for themselves if they are involuntarily celibate. At the same time, people who propagate the myth of "femcels" do so to cover the extent to which single women who say they want a relationship but there are no available men are just like this due to their own self-imposed standards.

I despise my job and here are things that happened with the retarded beckie’s at work

1. 2 beckie’s came in the break room and they started talking about hot chads they want and stupid drama shit.

2. a land whale entered the room later and started talking about an ugly guy and just like number 1 She was talking about chad.I wish i could remember the whole thing but i barely do.
She annoying and rude prob cuz she fat and can’t get chad

3. This other fucking beckie whose flat as fuck and looks like the typical nerd girl from disney. She was chatting about guys she likes to her friend and i think she said that many guys like her and then her beckie friend said “yeah cuz ur hot”. Chad won’t think ur hot when he sees the flatness Start getting extra bras and pads for the ass

Anyways my job is infested with normies and beckie’s I hope the building gets torn down fuck ! I hate the people They’re dramatic and gossip all the time It makes me uncomfortable One fat jock already insulted me too
RAPE THOSE FUCKING MEAT HOLES

So he is insecure and doing it because of that. (Like I always say, Chad is actually far less likely to pick on incels than men below him are. The most successful people are less likely to pick on incels because they're secure. People usually bully from a place of insecurity and self-inadequacy. At the same time they can conceive of themselves being strong, and this is the result; the people who are utterly hopeless may be self-loathing and insecure, but are less likely to be this way. For the same reason, when Stacy rejects men, she's less likely to be shitty and embellished about it than average-looking women.) I don't think he's necessarily picking on you particularly because you're uglier than the guys he doesn't pick on, rather it could be something he detects in his own perception about your personality.
personality don’t mean shit ngl. I havnt done anything to have him even know my personality.
They only want the fat ass and tits Once they fuck that they leave the land whale and mainly simps and weebs simp for them

Yep, ugly and fat girls can have guys any time they want just as average and attractive women can. Actually it's common for them to be in relationshits with guys who are not fat and at least average in appearance. The notion that "femcels" are a thing is a mythology promoted by the few idiotic autistic girls on the internet who self-identify as such and a ton of liberal normies who use the concept to undermine incels, what we're saying, and the truths we bring to light about how society treats dejected men.

As the introduction page here states, it's still something that's considered open to debate and at the end of the day everyone is to decide for themselves if they are involuntarily celibate. At the same time, people who propagate the myth of "femcels" do so to cover the extent to which single women who say they want a relationship but there are no available men are just like this due to their own self-imposed standards.
Yep. It’s crazy what fat chicks can get away with