Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stupid ass foid gets me in trouble

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
A week ago in my weight training class some kids were like saying there was a fight going on and blah blah blah and i kind of got hyped up because school is fucking boring and I was like oh shit where where guys? And some foid says something which was very unclear to me but I know for a damned fact she called me a dipshit or something right? So I probably called her a faggot or a dyke and tell her that she is and never will be anything and that she is insignificant in this world and of course tell her to cope and mald :feelshaha:

This bitch tells some people from the school and the office that i had told her kill herself AND GUESS FUCKING WHAT I DIDNT! Like imagine going to DA POWA because you picked on someone and you said something back smh fucking clown. And she admitted to the office that she did pick on me and even if I did tell her to kill herself you have to take into account that people do this shit all the time to me and the school officials know that kids do this shit and have been ever since I walked into the school, I was just the autistic punching bag and whatnot and a fucking joke really. So even if i did have a break down or whatever and told her to kill herself out of anger it would have been justified because people always fucking do this shit.

Hell even I've been told to kill myself, That no one cares about me, That i'm worthless.... To my fucking face in class and guess what? No one gave a flying rats ass

I hate normies and i hope they all perish

holy shit let me get a boost

You can’t win against foids, I guess you’re better off just putting her in he rplce

Discuss with woman = you already lost.