Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid Agecuck bitch femoid tackles Incel for looking at slut daughter

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QA5gZhW6ss

Id like to see her try that with me LMFAO. If she tried tackling me I would suplex that fat bitch on her head hard enough that her spine explodes in front of her daughter. Id love to give her permanent damage. (In self defense not threatening violence)

Foids love to complain about being attacked by men who are stronger than them but have no issues doing it to scrawny incels. She should try doing that to someone her own size. Id love to punch her eyes out. (In self defense not threatening violence)

Total agecuck death (in Roblox)

Shes jealous that her daughter gets more attention then her.

"Do not mess with this mom!"

'Do not mess with this mom' the way he says it fucking pisses me off.

Shes jealous that her daughter gets more attention then her.
That and its fucked up that fat pieces of shit like her and her daughter still get infinitely more attention than us incels.

That and its fucked up that fat pieces of shit like her and her daughter still get infinitely more attention than us incels.
Fucking brootal that a fat used up roastie get more attnetion than all of us, put together.
Her daughter would get even more attention for being 15, and might still be a virgin.
She'll most likely lose it to some low iq ghetto rat nigger though.