Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Stuff doesn't make me happy"... "Sex doesn't make me happy"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

The only or few times I'm agreeing with Corbyn.

When this gets applied around the board than watch inceldom potentially disappear over night.

By then I fear society will be too jaded, sceptical, cynical, rational & bitter to function.

I don't trust a word that comes out of rich white people mouth.

Oh..the rich..

ofc not, he would change his mind if he was poorcel wagecuck

I don't trust a word that comes out of rich white people mouth.

That & a woman or leftist giving dating advice.

ofc not, he would change his mind if he was poorcel wagecuck

Of course he would but his virtue signalling got slapped down. Now imagine when foids & cucks virtue signalling will get slapped down on as a grandiose scale.

That & a woman or leftist giving dating advice.

Of course he would but his virtue signalling got slapped down. Now imagine when foids & cucks virtue signalling will get slapped down on as a grandiose scale.
wym virtue signalling, whats that?

"I have loads of stuff but that stuff doesn't make me happy" then give it to the less fortunate.

"I have sex all the time but it doesn't make me happy" then how about sharing sex to those less fortunate.

Seriously this world is just turning into a who can virtue signal the most while being the biggest hypocrite ever competition.

JFL @ listening to anything this shabbos goy born into a very wealthy and influential British family has to say.

Just another fake "rags-to-riches" story fed to the stupid plebs. "Oh wow... he started out selling Christmas trees! But that didn't work out so he published an understand student magazine and became an overnight success! I can do that too herp derp!!! Just gotta keep trying!!"

Now of course he's saying shit like "stuff doesn't matter sex doesn't matter really believe me" to pacify the broken, destitute, wagecucking plebs. Just like that study that "proves" that anything more than $75k a year is unnecessary to be happy. J F L

All number one bullshit just like the stories of Gates, Jobs, Musk, Zuckerberg and all other billionaire wunderkind.

money doesn't matter bro thats why i spent my life making it :feelstastyman:

"I have loads of stuff but that stuff doesn't make me happy" then give it to the less fortunate.

"I have sex all the time but it doesn't make me happy" then how about sharing sex to those less fortunate.

Seriously this world is just turning into a who can virtue signal the most while being the biggest hypocrite ever competition.

Watch Nymphomania volumes 1 & 2. Quite literal whore shoots Incel wanting to be broken in.

That will fucking :blackpill: you like no other.
money doesn't matter bro thats why i spent my life making it :feelstastyman:
JFL @ listening to anything this shabbos goy born into a very wealthy and influential British family has to say.

Just another fake "rags-to-riches" story fed to the stupid plebs. "Oh wow... he started out selling Christmas trees! But that didn't work out so he published an understand student magazine and became an overnight success! I can do that too herp derp!!! Just gotta keep trying!!"

Now of course he's saying shit like "stuff doesn't matter sex doesn't matter really believe me" to pacify the broken, destitute, wagecucking plebs. Just like that study that "proves" that anything more than $75k a year is unnecessary to be happy. J F L

All number one bullshit just like the stories of Gates, Jobs, Musk, Zuckerberg and all other billionaire wunderkind.

JFL at thinking that 2 million pounds is going to do anything to help the NHS. That shit is going under. In 5 years patients with very treatable cancers are going to die because their surgery was scheduled years out behind 14 year olds getting breast implants/removal.