Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Studymaxxing

dtrazr

dtrazr

Recruit
★★★
What is with this forums hate against studymaxxing? What is wrong with getting good grades? Would it be better if I was an autistic retard who played league all day or an autistic retard who studies? Yes it is OVER regardless but still

We don't want to push ourselves in order to become good subserivant cucks for the Shekelsteins because our lives will be shit regardless.

You need to make sure you can get a good job and moneymaxx later off your time and effort invested in education. When getting a good job means knowing the right people and having connections, focusing on grinding good grades and stressing out over academic performance is missing the point.

We don't want to push ourselves in order to become good subserivant cucks for the Shekelsteins because our lives will be shit regardless.
i need to get a decent paying job so i can escape living with my horrible parents

IMG 4601

Don't try too hard. It's all about IQ anyway...

What is with this forums hate against studymaxxing? What is wrong with getting good grades? Would it be better if I was an autistic retard who played league all day or an autistic retard who studies? Yes it is OVER regardless but still
Nobody's stopping you. You might even get a "friend" who'll ask you to write his homework or help out

Nobody's stopping you. You might even get a "friend" who'll ask you to write his homework or help out
the only friend i made in college was another suicidal incel who ended up dropping out

studymaxxing is good only if you have a decent iq otherwise it's useless you will spend 4 hours to understand something that high iq normie understands in 10 minutes

I got almost all As and it got me nowhere