Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Studying for a minimum wage job — THE ultimate fate for an incel?

Arron

Arron

★★★
Usually whenever I see dudes as ugly as me, all they ever do is surround themselves with books. That’s all they really do. No partying. Barely any games or movies. All they do is study, study, study. It’s traumatizing, really. Even they know themselves that that’s all they really have left. Partying? Forget about it. Socializing? Don’t even bother.

While women, chads and normies are out partying and fucking each other 24/7, you’re reading about the schizophrenic tale of Mohammed Ali giving control over the Chadro citadel to his betabuxxed Cuckluk friends.

How can people ever cope with this shit? :feelsohgod: How can you even study anymore when you’ve been desolated and lonely for so long?

How can you cope…?
When you can’t cheat your ggenetick destiny?

My brother, 33 (KHHV of course) barely has a decent job and yet, I’ve seen him study for pretty much his whole life now. He has the highest possible fucking P.H.D or whatever in his field and he’s only JUST NOW starting to get paid very well, and yet he’s still unsatisfied and depressed all the time.

Over.

Usually whenever I see dudes as ugly as me, all they ever do is surround themselves with books. That’s all they really do. No partying. Barely any games or movies. All they do is study, study, study. It’s traumatizing, really. Even they know themselves that that’s all they really have left. Partying? Forget about it. Socializing? Don’t even bother.
STEMcel life. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

While women, chads and normies are out partying and fucking each other 24/7, you’re reading about the schizophrenic tale of Mohammed Ali giving control over the Chadro citadel to his betabuxxed Cuckluk friends.

How can people ever cope with this shit? :feelsohgod: How can you even study anymore when you’ve been desolated and lonely for so long?

How can you cope…?

My brother, 33 (KHHV of course) barely has a decent job and yet, I’ve seen him study for pretty much his whole life now. He has the highest possible fucking P.H.D or whatever in his field and he’s only JUST NOW starting to get paid very well, and yet he’s still unsatisfied and depressed all the time.

Over.

Your brother is depressed because he knows that no matter how much money he earns now (even if he becomes a billionaire), the years wasted from his life are years he will never get back.

He can never recover lost time, and time is the most valuable resource, even more so than money. Because whether you’re a billionaire or a broke loser, the one thing we have in common is that we all have the same amount of time (on average) to experience existence.

The more money you have, the more houses, cars, women etc you can purchase. But you can never buy time with money.

Billionaires and broke fucks will both be dead after 70 or 80 years of existence (assuming death from natural causes).

Doesn’t mattER whethER your rich or poor, ethnic or white, tall or short, good-looking or ugly, male or female etc. Time is the ultimate equalisER, death is coming for us all.

Last edited:
Tbh work and making money can be really good cope. Idk why but when i study hard in college i feel really good about myself. You know its good to feel like you can do something, like you have some kind of skill and youre not completly useles in this world. Thats why i like creative hobbies more than consuming hobbies. You cant get this feeling from playing video games or other consuming copes. This feeling often comes from copes when you create something like bodybuilding(youre creating better body), proggraming (you can create lot of things like video games, websites, algorithms, etc..) and most of the manual labour. you can't get the same feeling when you finish a video game as you do when you finish a complex program. I think overall that moneymaxxing is best thing you can do as incel to have somewhat enjoyable life. I rather be rich incel that can buy the most expensive copes than incel with no money.

How can you cope…?

Over.
To be fair what you learned in colleges are pretty much useless in real jobs.

Only things that matter are :
a) having the degree just for legality purposes
b) nepotism/ being recommended for said positions
c) having good looks and social skills to halo you to your bosses and to customers.
d) knowing word/excel/ powerpoint

This is pretty much the truth for all jobs in private sector except medicine.

Allmost all machine, electric, civil and chemical engineers forget every single useless information they learned (calculus, advanced physics, liquid thermodynamics etc.) and none of them ever uses them in their jobs.

If you are a nerd your only chances are med school or coding, not having useless phds in useless, over saturated degrees with no demand but too many supply, like sociology, history, psychology, engineering, linguistics ect.

You arent paying attention to the absolute subhumans like us who fail at everything academic. I wish I could be like those guys who study and academically excel at least id have an achievement or accomplishment under my belt.

You arent paying attention to the absolute subhumans like us who fail at everything academic. I wish I could be like those guys who study and academically excel at least id have an achievement or accomplishment under my belt.
When you have adhd + autism its impossible to focus on school. I just spend all my day on my phone browsing different apps for hours on end

I have a masters degree in STEM from a top ten university and it looks like I will need to get a minimum wage job.

Richcel > Poorcel