Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Studycels, do you go to morning or afternoon classes?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Question mostly for unicels but in some high schools (specially in South America) you have the possibility of taking classes in the afternoon or even evening. In high school I didn't have this possibility because the afternoon classes were for adults that dropped out when they were teens and now wanted to get their diploma. In my university I could choose but I always took the morning classes because I preferred to get things done early, then study for a bit and go home without a worry in the world. I feel that afternoon classes require higher discipline because if you want to study every day to get good grades you can't wake up late, you have to get out of bed early even if your first class starts at 4pm. Also I think it's a bit depressing getting out of class and seeing it's already dark and past dinner time, I would feel like I wasted my day.

The only time I took the afternoon class was for a course I didn't like my professor because she explained it very poorly so I said fuck it and went to administration so they could change me to the afternoon group. Luckily for me this class was one day from 2:30pm to 4:30pm and the other from 12pm to 2pm so it was still pretty early. The professor was really chill and he liked me, he even let me repeat an exam I did terribly because I downloaded the wrong file (we did the exam in the computer room), I just told him it was already in the computer and a substitute professor told me I should work on that, and he believed it :feelskek: I noticed that people in the afternoon group are usually older and more relaxed too. Morning classes are a bit like high school 2.0 with all the young students and afternoon is people who work part time (or some full time) and study.

Morning. I wake up at about 5:30/6:00 am to go to law school

Afternoon and evening.

Only Morning. Contemplating about taking evening or afternoon classes too.

I can't chose, we have a timetable and you have to be there at certain hours.
Pretty much like high school

I can't chose, we have a timetable and you have to be there at certain hours.
Pretty much like high school
I know a university that works like this too. In their founding statutes it say something "students must devote all their time to studying and learning", and likewise they only have 1 timetable option which sometimes runs through the entire day with dead hours in between :shock: So basically this university is saying a big "fuck you" to poorcels who have to work to pay for their studies.

My uni pretty much takes the class schedules out off their ass and I'm at a point in the career in which there are barely any students left so for each class there is only 1 schedule, so I end up having classes in the morning afternoon and night, sometimes even on Saturdays :fuk:

i don’t choose lectures based on time it’s all the same for me

But i try schedule my classes so i have friday afternoons free, and the next things i base my decision on is the quality of the instructor and whatever lecture has the least amount of people

My uni pretty much takes the class schedules out off their ass and I'm at a point in the career in which there are barely any students left so for each class there is only 1 schedule, so I end up having classes in the morning afternoon and night, sometimes even on Saturdays :fuk:
Fuck man classes on Saturday should be illegal kek. The only country I know with classes on Saturday is France and I think it depends on the school as when I went there on a school exchange we didn't have class on Saturday.

I just withdrew from my afternoon maritime shipping course

How do you have the willpower to complete a degree (even a masters jfl)
do u have strict parents?
No i want to moneymaxx and not be a miserable lazy NEET