Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Studycelled for 6 hours in a single seating (AGAIN)

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
When i woke up i had a 4 hours session from 7am to 11am then i took a 2 hour break ate lunch and i sat for another session from 2pm to around 7:45pm. Im going full schizo now:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: but i completed a lot of work. I was studying for NIMCET 10 hours of studycelling :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Why not just studying?

thank god I'm graduating
2 more years of this shit and I'm done
studying is the biggest jail there is

Studying is suifuel farewell brother

thank god I'm graduating
2 more years of this shit and I'm done
studying is the biggest jail there is
Im graduating too but i have 3 more years but MS will be pretty easy coz 3 out of 6 semesters are internships that pay 70K on average so based:feelsaww::feelsokman:

Im graduating too but i have 3 more years but MS will be pretty easy coz 3 out of 6 semesters are internships that pay 70K on average so based:feelsaww::feelsokman:
how will you use that money? what copes do you want to buy?

My parents are still alive so they will probably steal it all maybe 70% of it

Wtf you won't be able to bang if they do that.

Just disown cucked father and whore mother. Ez

120 questions :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: how much time do you have to complete the test?

70k in usd? damn, that has to be like a millionaire in the west
No 70000 rupees a month and that like 5x more than what my faggot cousin makes i just want to rub my pay on his face

70k in usd? damn, that has to be like a millionaire in the west
And thats only the stipend from an internship a full time job pays like 120K to 130K/month in rupees ofc:feelshaha:

but they write the questions in a retarded way to fuck you over so you have to read it like 40 times :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Yeah its the same over here dude just take a look at the JEE physics questions you can ask @trying to ascend

No she keeps it coz cucked islam laws don't allow anyone to take a toilets money or gold:feelsohgod:
Hahahaha foid privilege and Hindoo copers say women are subservient to men in islam:lul:

No she keeps it coz cucked islam laws don't allow anyone to take a toilets money or gold:feelsohgod:
That's awful man. The money YOU make are YOUR money, not your parents', not anyone else's. When did Indian culture become so cucked?:feelsseriously:

That's awful man. The money YOU make are YOUR money, not your parents', not anyone else's. When did Indian culture become so cucked?:feelsseriously:
Its because islam says foids money is foids money no one can take it but when man makes money he has to take care of mom dad sister brother relative neighbour fucking faggot nigger religion cope

How do you study. I’m making flash cards and I made over 1000 and I’m not even half way done.

Its because islam says foids money is foids money no one can take it but when man makes money he has to take care of mom dad sister brother relative neighbour fucking faggot nigger religion cope
Dude this is cucked. I thought women in Islam had zero power. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

How do you study. I’m making flash cards and I made over 1000 and I’m not even half way done.
I do 3 sessions everyday if you want to know about the competitive exam im preparing for
Session 1 is revision only i do this for 3 hours max
Session 2 is problem solving and analysis i do this for 4 hours max
Session 3 is programming and problem solving online
:feelsokman:

Genuinely starting to wonder if the reason University makes life hard for students is to make sure not every one of them wants to finish their degree.

I do 3 sessions everyday if you want to know about the competitive exam im preparing for
Session 1 is revision only i do this for 3 hours max
Session 2 is problem solving and analysis i do this for 4 hours max
Session 3 is programming and problem solving online
:feelsokman:
My exam is different. I’m studying management so it’s only memorizing made up big words that means absolutely nothing.

holy fuck Islam gigacucked. Honestly I have noticed this double standard in my curry family as well. All the curry relatives force their sons to study harder than the foid kids and abuse them more too.

My exam is different. I’m studying management so it’s only memorizing made up big words that means absolutely nothing.
Lmao thats nice

Dude this is cucked. I thought women in Islam had zero power. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
only Taliban Salafi version is that based but that one has the problem of banning music and other copes too

And even with all that hard work, you might not get a GF because you're a sub4 male

studying for what the fuck college?

I didnt know that, fucking lol. Foids are privileged everywhere.