Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] Teen love leads to higher self esteem and better mental health

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
"a girl won't solve your problems bro"
"girls don't want you because you don't have a high self esteem bro"

BULLSHIT. Those are just symptoms and consequences of not having a romantic partner or sexual experiences

Adolescents who date regularly during mid and late adolescence have a stronger self-image compared to those who abstain from dating or cut back on dating (Connolly and Johnson 1993; Seiffge–Krenke 2003). Delayed transition to dating in early adulthood has also been linked to problematic outcomes such as low self-esteem, poor mental health, and lower romantic competence (Lehnart et al. 2010; Rauer et al. 2013). Thus, romantic exploration is often considered an emerging developmental task in late adolescence and early adulthood that becomes increasingly tied to well-being, reflecting this critical window of romantic involvement (Roisman et al. 2004; Schulenberg et al. 2004).

High quality adolescent romantic relationships have been linked to a range of psychosocial benefits including general competence, self-worth, self-esteem, and social support (Masten et al. 1995), positive commitment in early adult relationships and higher quality early adult relationships (Raley et al. 2007; Seiffge–Krenke 2003), and fewer internalizing and externalizing behaviors (Collibee and Furman 2015; Van Dulmen et al. 2008). Relationship qualities such as emotional security, companionship, conflict, and overall satisfaction emerge as predictors of well-being and happiness in adult romantic relationships (Demir 2008, 2010; House et al. 1988).

Romantic partner support may be especially influential on the development of mental health symptoms, as adolescents are increasingly turning to romantic partners, instead of parents or friends, for support (Furman and Shomaker 2008).

@turbocuckcel_7000 romantic partners act as major social resources (no surprise)

We found evidence suggesting that relationship qualities that are related to concurrent mental health have the potential to predict long-term development of mental health problems as well. Specifically, supportive late adolescent romantic relationships are linked to fewer externalizing problems while hostile conflict is associated with increasing internalizing symptoms over time into young adulthood.

Healthy relationships improve your mental health.

Study below

Please stop.
It hurts man.....

Please stop.
It hurts man.....
Ch4d

This hurts even more because I’m a coping STEMcel, who has sleep deprivation, a fucked up schedule and can’t hold proper conversations....
I should just kill myself
Wait until you learn that the most social, most well connected people are the ones who get to the top in STEM as well. It's beyond brutal.

Wait until you learn that the most social, most well connected people are the ones who get to the top in STEM as well. It's beyond brutal.
It’s fucking finished the game was rigged from the start.
I want to put a bullet in anyone’s skull who says “just work hard bro”, “life is fair bro”, “it will pay off bro”.
Fucks sake i know I instinctively know this but to have it laid out on paper/study ffs.

A47C9AE553247261273BD90890CAFC26B57610C9

pp dry from lack of pussy

IT won't fucking touch this.. :reeeeee::reeeeee: "Teen love is overrated bro.." :soy: :soy: "I hated my teen relationships..:soy::soy:" "People who start dating in their 30s are perfectly happy bro.. :soy::soy:" FUCKING FAGGOTS. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

IT won't fucking touch this.. :reeeeee::reeeeee: "Teen love is overrated bro.." :soy: :soy: "I hated my teen relationships..:soy::soy:" "People who start dating in their 30s are perfectly happy bro.. :soy::soy:" FUCKING FAGGOTS. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
They'll just say that it's not the lack of relationships that makes you fucked up but the opposite since they believe in the just world fallacy.

And yet they love to ignore the fact that criminals, psychopaths and abusers slay like crazy

It’s fucking finished the game was rigged from the start.
I want to put a bullet in anyone’s skull who says “just work hard bro”, “life is fair bro”, “it will pay off bro”.
Fucks sake i know I instinctively know this but to have it laid out on paper/study ffs.
I went into stem thinking it would be like a nerd's club only to realize chad and statusmaxxed normies win there as well

Besides STEM isn't even as well paid as it used to be decades ago, even STEM is feeling the recession

There's just no winning move :feelsrope:

just rape a teenage girl theory and get blacked in prision

Liberal funded studies trying to normalize degeneracy and sexual decadence

Liberal funded studies trying to normalize degeneracy and sexual decadence
Tbh the study says that short relationships (which they say are more prevalent between the ages of 13-17) are understudied and we don't really know the effect of those

The study was referring to relationships that lasted more than 2 months. So no pump and dump degenerate shit

Tho I guess fucking one chad for a few months and then moving onto another one would count

you're not entitled to mental health, sweaty :soy:

Tbh the study says that short relationships (which they say are more prevalent between the ages of 13-17) are understudied and we don't really know the effect of those

The study was referring to relationships that lasted more than 2 months. So no pump and dump degenerate shit

Tho I guess fucking one chad for a few months and then moving onto another one would count
Any society that allows teenagers to fuck outside of marriage is degenerate and chad worship cucked. They are basically giving away virgin pussy to teenage chad.

[BLACKPILL] Study finds that breathing helps you stay alive

Normies: "Impossible, perhaps the archives are incomplete."

“Teen love isn’t important sweetie” :soy:

YOU AREN'T ENTITLED TO HEALTH, INKLERS

Last edited:
Not shocked at all

I literally dont want to go outside because I feel so ugly because no girl wants me

I mean I know Im objectively ugly and thats why Im a virgin but it would still be nice to think I have value beyond my organs

my entire life is fucked purely because i was ugly as a teen

that's literally all there is to it. if i was good looking, so many of my current problems would be gone.

my entire life is fucked purely because i was ugly as a teen

that's literally all there is to it. if i was good looking, so many of my current problems would be gone.
It's a spiral like how the rich get richer and the poor get more poor

Not shocked at all

I literally dont want to go outside because I feel so ugly because no girl wants me

I mean I know Im objectively ugly and thats why Im a virgin but it would still be nice to think I have value beyond my organs
Every time i go out i just get mogged by everyone despite trying to hard to self improve

I know women think i'm ugly or pathetic it's just mentally crippling

BULLSHIT. Those are just symptoms and consequences of not having a romantic partner or sexual experiences

@turbocuckcel_7000 romantic partners act as major social resources (no surprise)

Study below

yeah, it's nice to see it confirmed outright

I mean I've seen FB posts where some guy posted "dunno if i can take this job anymore" because he was doing some shitty manual labor overseas, as eastern europeans do, and his 19 year old gf immediately piped up under his post saying "hang in there cause we're going to the beach soon!!!" letting him know she'd be sucking his dick soon

as for romantic partners being social resources, well, I couldn't tell you how much they help you meet others, since being in a relationship usually means less time with friends.
but generally having ONE relationship means you will have more, that's the rule. having one relationship also means you have another chance with that person later, even if you break up. hell you may even remarry if you get divorced. obviously that won't happen if you never had a relationship to begin with.

yeah, it's nice to see it confirmed outright

I mean I've seen FB posts where some guy posted "dunno if i can take this job anymore" because he was doing some shitty manual labor overseas, as eastern europeans do, and his 19 year old gf immediately piped up under his post saying "hang in there cause we're going to the beach soon!!!" letting him know she'd be sucking his dick soon

as for romantic partners being social resources, well, I couldn't tell you how much they help you meet others, since being in a relationship usually means less time with friends.
but generally having ONE relationship means you will have more, that's the rule. having one relationship also means you have another chance with that person later, even if you break up. hell you may even remarry if you get divorced. obviously that won't happen if you never had a relationship to begin with.
I've heard normies say that some of their relationships distanced them from their friends but those normies were almost always able to reform their social circles or make a new one. Like you said, once you've done it at least once you have a good chance of doing it again

It's the same thing with dating or getting laid. It's all a matter of pattern. If you've been failing/rejected all the time since you were born what are the odds that you'll succeed some day? Really low. If you've had some sparse relationships/friends you're already miles away from a complete outcast.

I'd say it's the difference between normies and incels. Normies may fail a lot and struggle but they do succeed sometimes, they get SOME reward for their efforts. We have nothing and get nothing

Tho nowadays the line between incel and normie is getting more blurred, shit is just getting so fucked up and hypergamous, social media is isolating people etc

IT trying to read this.
1ab5449 1

Whoa, hold the fuck up. You mean to tell me that receiving love, affection, acceptance, and validation during your formative years helps you grow into a healthy and normal functioning adult?

Well holy fucking shit. Not even the scientists knew.

IT trying to read this.
View attachment 293638
They actually think that their meaningless platitudes and their "i know this one guy who blabla" mog actual studies
Whoa, hold the fuck up. You mean to tell me that receiving love, affection, acceptance, and validation during your formative years helps you grow into a healthy and normal functioning adult?

You'd be surprised how much normies and ITcels deny this. They always say it's no big deal, it's not important, we're just entitled

Hell, some even try to do mental gymnastics to explain to us why being single is good. Tho they aren't single themselves or are trying everything they can to get in a relationship

noOOOoOOo it comes from magically telling yourself to feel confident. it doesnt come from getting endless validation growing up :soy::soy::soy:

noOOOoOOo it comes from magically telling yourself to feel confident. it doesnt come from getting endless validation growing up :soy::soy::soy:
Normies actually believe you can copy chad. Somehow. And also get the same result as him despite the fact that your looks don't match his
This image just pushed me closer to the rope, no joke
It's a classic

Study below

Personality = Good experiences = Looks
Sure height & frame are factors, but if we're honest
Looks are everything
you're not entitled to mental health, sweaty :soy:

why no answer...

Personality = Good experiences = Looks
Sure height & frame are factors, but if we're honest
Looks are everything
Height and frame are part of looks