Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Study] Take the brutal ringfingerpill (over if your ring finger is shorter than your index finger)

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic

475E09E500000578-0-image-a-59_1513381263632.jpg

Their study in the journal Personality and Individual Differences states: ‘Our results suggest men’s pre-natal environment has an impact on the likelihood of being in a relationship with a more attractive and presumably more fertile woman.

‘Men with [longer ring fingers] were four times more often partnered with women who had both relatively narrow waists and large breasts.’

If you want to know how attractive a guy is, look down … at his hands, that is. The ratio between the length of his right index and ring fingers is linked to facial attractiveness, a new study finds.

The ratio, called the 2D:4D because it compares the length of the second digit with the fourth digit, makes sense since that ratio is driven by the sex hormone testosterone, the researchers say

"What we found was that 2D:4D ratio can predict face attractiveness. The more masculine the 2D:4D is, the more attractive is the face," said study researcher Camille Ferdenzi at the University of Geneva in Switzerland. "The amount of sex hormones you are exposed to before birth contributes to how your face develops and how attractive it becomes." (Past research has shown that gals love caveman-like masculine faces.)

Oddly enough, this is because of the amount of testosterone that a fetus is exposed to in the end of the first trimester, when the testes start to develop. The more testosterone, the higher this 2D:4D ratio is, and also, the higher-quality sperm the male produces. This is different from other sexual and masculine traits, such as voice frequency and body odor, which are regulated by levels of adult testosterone.

Last edited:
my fingers are kinda fucked up and not straight but i think ring fingers are shorter on both hands or at least very close to being the same i'm a soyboy :soy: where i can register to IT subreddit? :soy:
"What we found was that 2D:4D ratio can predict face attractiveness. The more masculine the 2D:4D is, the more attractive is the face," said study researcher Camille Ferdenzi at the University of Geneva in Switzerland. "The amount of sex hormones you are exposed to before birth contributes to how your face develops and how attractive it becomes." (Past research has shown that gals love caveman-like masculine faces.)
Genes = everything. I've lost within 0.00000001ms after the sperm impregnated the egg.

Cope cope cope cope giga cope

My ring finger is longer than my index finger, yet im still incel. JFL

Sounds like broscience tbqh

Both of my ring fingers are longer than my pointer finger. Yet i have a 4 inch dick, no girl has ever found me attractive, and the thing about being more likely to get a woman with large breasts and a slim waist is basically nonexistant. Since no women find me attractive.

My ring finger is slightly longer than my index, where is my 9/10 Arabian wife?

mine are equal
guess im a fag now

Mines like 1/4” shorter than my middle finger. Over for me.

My index finger is notacably longer. its over

It is over for palmistry-cels

Welp, guess I ascended boyos because my ring finger is longer, ima go slay

I have another ringfinger pill for you. If there is a golden ring, you likely are a CUCK

This is bullshit.

Is this an autism megathread?
Ngl. its over for me, AGAIN :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

there’s also an autism risk that comes with having a high ring to index finger ratio. that’s why many spergs on this site will call bullshit on the studies.
Yeah. My left ring is way longer than my left index. Right is aswell.

And we all know, Autism = never began

My ring finger is longer on both hands yet I'm still incel and my dick is small and my t levels are likely low considering my libido is low. Fingers don't mean shit. All it means is that you were exposed to more testosterone in the womb.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back