Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Study STEM and get a job", Roosh V forum proves that femoids get EVERY STEM job

W

Weston404

Banned
-
RE: Is is just me or is job hunting way worse now?

I have a fake hot female account on LinkedIn that I use for prospecting and general LinkedIn .

Sometimes for shits and giggles, I'll do the quick Linkedin apply where you just submit your profile instead of a resume.

My response rate for this bitch has been astoundingly high especially for programming positions . Yeah she has a degree from Havard and significant consulting experience but you'd think theyd be more discerning

Oh and the level of thirst I find is abhorrent. Their game is SO bad.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-72212-post-1933660.html

Roosh V doesn't "prove" anything. He's just some NT guy in his 30's babbling on. That's where the term mental masterbation comes from.
We do the same things here.
I can agree with some of it, but everything is subjective. It's mildly entertaining at best.
The double standard makes me sick though, ngl

A forum user actually made a fake Stacy LinkedIn profile and despite her qualifications and lack of job experience, she received way more replies and sexual requests from employers compared to a man having an elite degree, or having tons of job experience in STEM. It shows the thirst is real.

A forum user actually made a fake Stacy LinkedIn profile and despite her qualifications and lack of job experience, she received way more replies and sexual requests from employers compared to a man having an elite degree, or having tons of job experience in STEM. It shows the thirst is real.
Those bosses are incels in denial and it shows.

That is a decent find, furthers what I believe... How cucked the world has become. Some blackpills there that shouldn't be ignored.

Why are people taking those copers seriously

lm not surprised
Uni is slowly becoming a no man's land for men

Of course. Tech is filled with soyed, cucked betas. They'll go out of their way to diversity hire a foid as it's the only way they'll be close to one.

Fucking cucks

here's why they do

most companies are just getting government welfare in the form of contracts

so to appease the gov they hire blacks and women

guys a scammer watch 13:00 minutes in (whole video is good though)

it's already been confirmed that your linkedin pic is massively important, regardless of sex.

Of course. Tech is filled with soyed, cucked betas. They'll go out of their way to diversity hire a foid as it's the only way they'll be close to one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back