Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal That feeling when u wanna eat whatever you want and get super fat but you cant cuz of society and youll probably never find a job as a ugly fat man.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
That feeling when u wanna eat whatever you want and get super fat because of severe depression but you cant cuz of society and youll probably never find a job as a ugly fat man.

I just wanna get on steroids so i’ll be strong and can get into fights with people and crack skulls open and break limbs and hear them moan, wimper, and cry.

If i ever let my emotions get to me i’d be a 700 pound man or died from suicide. I can never feel emotions anymore because of shutting them out just to feel normal and continue on living without ending up in jail or dead. I guess i’m the mature one for handling every situation well.

My life is over because of my family. I’ll forever be an emotionless droid devoid of human happiness that has to shape his emotions for everyone else that only thinks of bad thoughts and pretends like it’s ok. I’ve never had a friend to share my emotions with and be happy together.

Last edited:
i wanna stop breathing

U need to try the Namekian Diet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back