Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Study shows that people who worship celebrities tend to be of lower intelligence

a study wasnt needed to realize this. toilets aren’t intelligent creatures

Makes sense, since celebrishits are just mere tools/pawns of the (((elites))) to manipulate the masses even further.

worshiping celebrities is normie trait, especially common among women.

foids love that shit.

yeah no shit, we needed studies for that?

i wish there was a study about this and watching netflix series so i can just tell literally everyone around me that they're a retard

i wish there was a study about this and watching netflix series so i can just tell literally everyone around me that they're a retard
That'd be fucking based. Hearing normies blab about "le new Netflix show" is rage fuel.

Worshipping normies is pretty low IQ and cucked. No wonder this study turned out the way it did.
Worshipping a toilet practically is stating that they're a better divine being than you. You should kill yourself at that point tbh.

That'd be fucking based. Hearing normies blab about "le new Netflix show" is rage fuel.
"dude its INCREDIBLE theres women and niggers but they LIVE UNDERGROUND"

study shows people need water to survive