Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

study shows foids prefer dark hair over blonde hair

e4rp33l

e4rp33l

Recruit
★★★★★
Darker hair is more masculine but only on 9/10 white 6'6" giga Chad

non white women prob prefer blonde men

2f4

So that's why girls like niggers and gypsies.

Cope, It's just because of med dark triad halo, in which Nordics lack

Lookism shitskins take these articles to mean that being shit-brown means they will slay.

Nordicists BTFO

Hair is insignficant when compared to face

Like, you know. If you have a really good face and hair and you're tall, nobody will give a fuck about what color your hair (or eyes) is. And the converse is also true: if you're ugly and short, you'll be rejected anyways, no matter what color your hair is.
So, I mean, such things can be important for those who're maybe above average in terms of face and height. Maybe it will be beneficial for them if they dye their hair black.

Even Redhead Are More Acceptable Than Blondes
Maybe this one is because we’re all in love in with Prince Harry? No matter what the case redheads average four dates a month. It may be just barely above blondes at three, but it’s still more.

That shit can't be reliable :feelskek:

Nice i can slay in spain from my dark hair and eyes but white skin.

Even Redhead Are More Acceptable Than Blondes
Maybe this one is because we’re all in love in with Prince Harry? No matter what the case redheads average four dates a month. It may be just barely above blondes at three, but it’s still more.

That shit can't be reliable :feelskek:
Profile photo for Antonio Hardcastle

It’s actually the opposite, dark haired guys get more attention. I’m a fair-blonde guy and when I was a teenager I dyed my hair black to be a cool punk or whatever (cringey I know), anyway, unexpected side effect was it RAINED pussy like you wouldn’t believe. Girls were approaching and propositioning me left right and centre. It was wild.

Lifefuel for ricemen

They've been telling us this for years: Tall, dark and handsome. :feelscry:

Lookism shitskins take these articles to mean that being shit-brown means they will slay.
When they say dark, they mean a handsome med or nordcuck with a decent tan. They're not talking about some ethnic shitskin. :feelshaha:

Darker hair is more masculine but only on 9/10 white 6'6" giga Chad
Agreed.
non white women prob prefer blonde men
That's what they're willing you to think. I think these types of women prefer in core what their core want, a tall and masculine men from their own race, but society today makes it so she can mate with a white men for the society purpose of transform everyone in light-brown.

well duh tall dark handsome

now let's go in detail what it means
tall dude, dark as in dark hair and handsome is obvious

so this does not mean some typical nigger
it means someone who looks like bruce would be considered very attractive

im gonna dye my hair blonde

Yes its true, if you are a white guy in the west that has the light eyes, dark hair, slightly tan skin, and at least semi tall then its too easy. now in like asian countries its easily blond hair blue eyes.