Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Study shows foid egg chooses which sperm to allow fertilization.

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★

5ed22c50a89403ab9a76c0c6a3.jpg

foids are choosy at the cellular level.

Choice dont mean dick when i tie a femoid to the wall and brutally penetrate her until her cervix ruptures and I blow a load down her fallopian tubes in GTA hot coffee mod

JFL. Who could have imagined

Yet another proof that it's much more brutally over than even the most blackpilled people there think it is :feelsrope:.

It's over for spermcels.

Then why tf did it choose us. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Then why tf did it choose us. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
of course thats what i was thinking, i suppose it was because the sperm was mutated to begin with and as there is only one male so the egg had to choose the best it was provided.
in a way if there was gangbang or multiple men cooming in female then the opportunity for the egg would have been more to selec which one is the best.

so ina way foids have evolved to accept gangbangs.

This is another adaptation that enables foids to be more successful at cucking non-Chad males. The foid fucks her betabuxxer husband, but he has little chance of fertilizing her, it's the milkman that ultimately breeds her.

Brutal.

Yet another proof that it's much more brutally over than even the most blackpilled people there think it is :feelsrope:.
what i sometimes believe is femisnism is not bad after all as it will limit the subhumans to breed and thus not make the kid suffer from all the serious conditions. if gangbangs be allowed then naturally the best outcome is possible. lmao

of course thats what i was thinking, i suppose it was because the sperm was mutated to begin with and as there is only one male so the egg had to choose the best it was provided.
in a way if there was gangbang or multiple men cooming in female then the opportunity for the egg would have been more to selec which one is the best.

so ina way foids have evolved to accept gangbangs.
Kek

This is another adaptation that enables foids to be more successful at cucking non-Chad males. The foid fucks her betabuxxer husband, but he has little chance of fertilizing her, it's the milkman that ultimately breeds her.

Brutal.
tbh this also was a way where foids have gangbang and reducing the chance of the offspring getting deleted by other males due to jeaoulosy and stuff as nobody will know whose kid it was and everybody will take care of the kid as thei own, harmony will prevail.