Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Study: Sex is the most pleasurable, joyous, and meaningful human experience

So pretty much people tell us we aren't entitled to happiness

Final-Maslow-1.jpg

I don't doubt it but the other 4 lead me to question the validity of this study.

What about traveling :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Given the fact that sex is the most practical and common way for reproduction to occur (at least for now) it would be terribly inefficient if it the act was not extremely pleasurable

lmao ofc it is, JFL @ all the retards that say "there is more to life than sex and relationships br0000ooo000oo000"

Well, happiness from things depends on the person. An average IT user, for example, would get much more happiness from seeing their gf get pounded by another man.

being tall and good looking aka mogging everyone would be a billion times better than busting a nut in a landwhale's pussy (which is sex for most men)

garbage study unless it controls for the attractive of the female and compares vs other popular activities

most men will assume it means 18 year old hottie

in reality it means 40 something herpes infected landwhale
Exactly. JFL @ anyone thinking otherwise. Legit I'd rather be sexless terachad than fuck infinite landwhales/sub-5 women for the rest of my life

If you have regular sex, it's dragging up the happiness value from doing the other activities. The opposite is also true.

It is interesting the study had a majority of female participants. That explains the high rankings for meditation and childcare. I would be interested to see what dominates in a majority of male group. Undoubtedly sex would still be at the top, but I'd be curious to see what the other ones would be.

It is funny as well because it is foids who are usually telling us "Sex is not that important" and yet to them it is the #1 most valued thing in life. Gaslighting.

According to 173 young university students. This study could easily be critiqued with "How about we ask some people who've done some actual living, instead of a bunch of fuckin' teenagers."

Courtesy of another wiki editor:

View attachment 127909

The top most pleasurable, happy, meaningful experiences:
  1. Sex
  2. Drinking alcohol and partying
  3. Care-giving and volunteering
  4. Meditation/religion.
  5. Playing with children
That's it boyos. The most important things in life for the human experience.

Pretty dark but not too surprising I suppose. Interesting to see what else got ranked so high with it.

Water is wet

JFL at all the coping "I want more than sex, I want love" retard incels (more like volcels) on this site that refuse to pay for sex (for ego and moral reasons)

There is nothing greater for you in a relationship other than sex, you are just starving yourself of pleasure by holding out for the cope of experiencing "love and affection", it isn't going to feel better than sex anyways

Most people have never taken 1g+ LSD or similar, I think that would rank quite high. Many sex havers consider those types of experiences even better afaik.

don't do a single one of those 5

It is interesting the study had a majority of female participants. That explains the high rankings for meditation and childcare. I would be interested to see what dominates in a majority of male group. Undoubtedly sex would still be at the top, but I'd be curious to see what the other ones would be.

It is funny as well because it is foids who are usually telling us "Sex is not that important" and yet to them it is the #1 most valued thing in life. Gaslighting.

Water is wet

JFL at all the coping "I want more than sex, I want love" retard incels (more like volcels) on this site that refuse to pay for sex (for ego and moral reasons)

There is nothing greater for you in a relationship other than sex, you are just starving yourself of pleasure by holding out for the cope of experiencing "love and affection", it isn't going to feel better than sex anyways

i dont do any of those activities

1. Sex ( Probably, I never had it)
  2. Drinking alcohol and partying ( I hate it)
  3. Care-giving and volunteering ( I hate it)
  4. Meditation/religion. ( Bullshit)
  5. Playing with children ( I hate children)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back