Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Study says women find intelligent men less attractive.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
@Atavistic Autist

They don’t care what fucking Iq you are if you’re ugly

women find UGLY men less attractive.
it just happens that UGLY men tend to be more intelligent (e.g STEMcels) because they HAVE to to make up for their UGLINESS.

even if chad has a higher IQ, they dont need to put in the effort to become smart. why would they when they can just fuck stacey instead.

Because if you are 99th percentile IQ you're most likely a sperglord.

it just happens that UGLY men tend to be more intelligent (e.g STEMcels) because they HAVE to to make up for their UGLINESS.

even if chad has a higher IQ, they dont need to put in the effort to become smart. why would they when they can just fuck stacey instead.

Cope. intelligence is genetic just like your looks are.

They don’t care what fucking Iq you are if you’re ugly
Tbfh. I’m 130 IQ, but with a face that looks like it got hit by a bus and mild marfan’s syndrome, who gives a FLYING FUCK what my IQ is. No woman wants me anyways.

This study only affects smart normies. They’ll look past smart chads and chadlites, and they already ignore us (or are openly hostile).

Adderall and cocaine can fix NPC's for a tasty pump and dump.

@Atavistic Autist

as expected from the primitive gender

So much for sapiosexuals or whatever that bullshit cope was.

this.
Because if you are 99th percentile IQ you're most likely a sperglord.

but also you think they care about intelligence? The average woman is dumb as a fucking rock and only cares about instagram and food.

Intelligence is not a matter a choice, but rather evolutionary selection.

Chads tend to be evolved strictly for their looks, although there is a point to made about how their mental faculties are often not sharpened since everything is handed to them in life.

Autists tend to be evolved strictly for their intelligence, although there is a point to made about how their mental faculties often atrophy due to social ostracism and thus depression.

didnt read but bookmarked

this.

but also you think they care about intelligence? The average woman is dumb as a fucking rock and only cares about instagram and food.
Basically this, and not that your a sperg you missed out on all development because you likely study maxxed.

An interesting point though here is that high intelligence should be viewed as dimorphic, but it's not ...

My oneitis said I was inteligent :(

Low iq tend to be ogre that's why, they mog frail looking scientist.

This. Chad could have Einstein level IQ and still slay. Bunch of cope.
Low iq tend to be ogre that's why, they mog frail looking scientist.

Fems are the normiest normies

QbxNInO

An interesting point though here is that high intelligence should be viewed as dimorphic, but it's not ...
Autists literally have sexually dimorphic male brains, with smaller corpus callosa than average men and thus higher potential for specialized intelligence.

Specialized intelligence is not sexually selected for by foids, however, especially if it compromises your ability to socially conform. Paradoxically, the same mental qualities which make someone innovative and/or attentive to detail also make them sexual anathema to women, who value strict conformity and nonchalance above all, and, at most, the conformist non-conformity of a psychopath, who has overt social graces but a covert rebellious side.

Last edited:
Honestly doesn't surprise me