Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [STUDY] Most violence, misogyny, and hostility toward women is done by chads, NOT virgins. Yet virgins and sub5 men are blamed for it all.

These people will get mad if you use gay as an insult but they then use virgin as an insult. They’re hypocrites
They'll use "gay" as an insult as well. Ocasionally, those political correct types will fail to police their speech enough.

I saw it in my college for instance: an SJW was giving a speech against racism and at one point he referred to racists as son of prostitutes (it's the Portuguese version of "son of a bitch"); then he apologized because he offended prostitutes by using it derogatorily.

They'll use "gay" as an insult as well. Ocasionally, those political correct types will fail to police their speech enough.

I saw it in my college for instance: an SJW was giving a speech against racism and at one point he referred to racists as son of prostitutes (it's the Portuguese version of "son of a bitch"); then he apologized because he offended prostitutes by using it derogatorily.
These days you’ll be crucified for saying gay as an insult

I've seen posts on IT claiming that incels would be violent towards their girlfriends if they ever got one. JFL.

Why do cucks defend chads? You'd think they'd be against chads because they treat women like they do

I was never a misogynist , what did it get me. Nothing other than rejection, hate and ridicule.

Good thread but there is nothing really new lol.
Even in pop culture abusers are stereotyped as muscular. There is a reason a wife beater (clothing) is called a wife beater.
Muscular men can also be abusive far easier, because they have more power.
A woman can still inflict a lot of damage to a scrawny guy, if she tried that with a muscular guy she would literally risk her life.

In my opinion muscularity is the ultimate red pill tough. A woman won't feel attracted to you if she doesn't fear you. It's the ultimate protection against being a betabuxxers. What do all betabuxxers have in common? They aren't feared.

Look at this video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ&feature=emb_title

Can you imagine that bitch behaving like that towards a muscular guy? She literally castrates him in front of the fucking camera. I'm not advocating beating women but simply the threat that you could is enough for her to feel attraction to you and fear you.

Good thread but there is nothing really new lol.
Even in pop culture abusers are stereotyped as muscular. There is a reason a wife beater (clothing) is called a wife beater.
Muscular men can also be abusive far easier, because they have more power.
A woman can still inflict a lot of damage to a scrawny guy, if she tried that with a muscular guy she would literally risk her life.

In my opinion muscularity is the ultimate red pill tough. A woman won't feel attracted to you if she doesn't fear you. It's the ultimate protection against being a betabuxxers. What do all betabuxxers have in common? They aren't feared.

Look at this video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ&feature=emb_title

Can you imagine that bitch behaving like that towards a muscular guy? She literally castrates him in front of the fucking camera. I'm not advocating beating women but simply the threat that you could is enough for her to feel attraction to you and fear you.

High IQ

We're the weaklings of the world, so we get used as scapegoats.

I blame media/entertainment for that.

Good thread, but I think you should replace "Chads" with sexhavers. Chads are extremely rare and it's impossible that such a small, nearly non-existent group of men are committing these type of crimes. But your general message however is completely true. Sorry for being nitpicky, but I prefer to be as accurate as possible.
This statement is mostly true. It is more apt to be more specific. But the sexhavers become sexhavers by their Dogged pursuit of Chad.
and cucks say looks don't matter to women. what a fuckin joke
Women are apparently much like men believed in the 1800s yet men couldn't keep them in check so now it's the foidocalypse.
Trust me you can be attractive and still be rejected. Women only respect the capacity for rape in the first place. Fear rules humanity because we are in a new dark ages of femoid exploitation. The foids only are ever with betas for resources. Trad Thot blackpill

Last edited:
I guess i agree. Most virgins are incapable of violence. If they weren't they probably wouldn't be virgins.
Virgins are always scapegoated for it because we’re an easy target for ridicule

I agree with some many points of hypermasculinity. On the other hand, I have read too many posts among the forums about the luck chads have for having more chances to have sex, or even raping (without being considered "rape" according to some other posts i've read). Some of them have expressed the desire to have that luck tho. I wonder if that desire make them misogynistic too.

@FrailPaleStaleMale

This is unsurprising tbh. Good looking men who are able to be sexually active are rewarded for bad behaviour constantly. Whereas rejects are shat on regardless and reserve themselves instead.
Exactly. And bluepillers frame us for the crimes because we’re an easy target whereas chads are a group impossible to ridicule

@Rambocel Yeah, Bundy was at least attractive, but the homosexual cannibal Jeffrey Dahmer was ugly and he still got a shitload of attention from women, while in prison. Furthermore, even the cellar monster Josef Fritzl gets hundreds of love letters: So if you're a 1/10 man and a horrible sadist and murderer and land in prison, take it for granted that some women will start bombing you with love letters: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ef-Fritzl-receives-hundreds-love-letters.html.

@Rambocel Yeah, Bundy was at least attractive, but the homosexual cannibal Jeffrey Dahmer was ugly and he still got a shitload of attention from women, while in prison. Furthermore, even the cellar monster Josef Fritzl gets hundreds of love letters: So if you're a 1/10 man and a horrible sadist and murderer and land in prison, take it for granted that some women will start bombing you with love letters: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ef-Fritzl-receives-hundreds-love-letters.html.
All those foid letters should be returned to sender address laced with cyanide