Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [STUDY] Most violence, misogyny, and hostility toward women is done by chads, NOT virgins. Yet virgins and sub5 men are blamed for it all.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
236d 21h 27m
Legendarywristcel said:
Ugly men are punching bags for foids. Chad rapes, beats and cheats with no repurcussions. All we have to do is declare ourselves as incels and we are automatically labelled as terrorists.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
144d 8h 26m
High IQ.
your personality said:
Glad you liked my thread!

Edmund_Kemper said:
The reason the internet ridicules nice guy is because they’re an easy target given they’re sub5 virgins
"Nice guy" is a very poor name-calling. Do you know when someone is proven wrong but doesn't want to accept it, so they resort to name-calling to take the attention off the fact they lost and try to ridicule you instead? It's exactly that.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
236d 21h 27m
Mainländer said:
High IQ.

Glad you liked my thread!

"Nice guy" is a very poor name-calling. Do you know when someone is proven wrong but doesn't want to accept it, so they resort to name-calling to take the attention off the fact they lost and try to ridicule you instead? It's exactly that.
These people will get mad if you use gay as an insult but they then use virgin as an insult. They’re hypocrites

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
144d 8h 26m
Edmund_Kemper said:
These people will get mad if you use gay as an insult but they then use virgin as an insult. They’re hypocrites
They'll use "gay" as an insult as well. Ocasionally, those political correct types will fail to police their speech enough.

I saw it in my college for instance: an SJW was giving a speech against racism and at one point he referred to racists as son of prostitutes (it's the Portuguese version of "son of a bitch"); then he apologized because he offended prostitutes by using it derogatorily.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
236d 21h 27m
Mainländer said:
They'll use "gay" as an insult as well. Ocasionally, those political correct types will fail to police their speech enough.

I saw it in my college for instance: an SJW was giving a speech against racism and at one point he referred to racists as son of prostitutes (it's the Portuguese version of "son of a bitch"); then he apologized because he offended prostitutes by using it derogatorily.
These days you’ll be crucified for saying gay as an insult

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★★
70d 22h 4m
I've seen posts on IT claiming that incels would be violent towards their girlfriends if they ever got one. JFL.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
126d 11h 28m
Why do cucks defend chads? You'd think they'd be against chads because they treat women like they do

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 16h 15m
I was never a misogynist , what did it get me. Nothing other than rejection, hate and ridicule.

Meus

Meus

Just eat more onions bro
★★
94d 3h 17m
Good thread but there is nothing really new lol.
Even in pop culture abusers are stereotyped as muscular. There is a reason a wife beater (clothing) is called a wife beater.
Muscular men can also be abusive far easier, because they have more power.
A woman can still inflict a lot of damage to a scrawny guy, if she tried that with a muscular guy she would literally risk her life.

In my opinion muscularity is the ultimate red pill tough. A woman won't feel attracted to you if she doesn't fear you. It's the ultimate protection against being a betabuxxers. What do all betabuxxers have in common? They aren't feared.

Look at this video.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ&feature=emb_title

Can you imagine that bitch behaving like that towards a muscular guy? She literally castrates him in front of the fucking camera. I'm not advocating beating women but simply the threat that you could is enough for her to feel attraction to you and fear you.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
236d 21h 27m
Meus said:
Good thread but there is nothing really new lol.
Even in pop culture abusers are stereotyped as muscular. There is a reason a wife beater (clothing) is called a wife beater.
Muscular men can also be abusive far easier, because they have more power.
A woman can still inflict a lot of damage to a scrawny guy, if she tried that with a muscular guy she would literally risk her life.

In my opinion muscularity is the ultimate red pill tough. A woman won't feel attracted to you if she doesn't fear you. It's the ultimate protection against being a betabuxxers. What do all betabuxxers have in common? They aren't feared.

Look at this video.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ&feature=emb_title

Can you imagine that bitch behaving like that towards a muscular guy? She literally castrates him in front of the fucking camera. I'm not advocating beating women but simply the threat that you could is enough for her to feel attraction to you and fear you.
High IQ

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
32d 20h 44m
We're the weaklings of the world, so we get used as scapegoats.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
236d 21h 27m
InMyCellInHell said:
We're the weaklings of the world, so we get used as scapegoats.

D

Deleted member 6329

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
20d 10h 35m
I blame media/entertainment for that.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
236d 21h 27m
Jon_Thicc

Jon_Thicc

Greycel
2h 9m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Good thread, but I think you should replace "Chads" with sexhavers. Chads are extremely rare and it's impossible that such a small, nearly non-existent group of men are committing these type of crimes. But your general message however is completely true. Sorry for being nitpicky, but I prefer to be as accurate as possible.
This statement is mostly true. It is more apt to be more specific. But the sexhavers become sexhavers by their Dogged pursuit of Chad.
Edmund_Kemper said:
and cucks say looks don't matter to women. what a fuckin joke
Women are apparently much like men believed in the 1800s yet men couldn't keep them in check so now it's the foidocalypse.
Trust me you can be attractive and still be rejected. Women only respect the capacity for rape in the first place. Fear rules humanity because we are in a new dark ages of femoid exploitation. The foids only are ever with betas for resources. Trad Thot blackpill

Last edited:
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
236d 21h 27m
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
236d 21h 27m
N

Nowy

Is this really all there is?
-
2d 3h 0m
Edmund_Kemper said:
I just wanna know
I guess i agree. Most virgins are incapable of violence. If they weren't they probably wouldn't be virgins.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
236d 21h 27m
Nowy said:
I guess i agree. Most virgins are incapable of violence. If they weren't they probably wouldn't be virgins.
Virgins are always scapegoated for it because we’re an easy target for ridicule

L

Lars

Greycel
14h 37m
I agree with some many points of hypermasculinity. On the other hand, I have read too many posts among the forums about the luck chads have for having more chances to have sex, or even raping (without being considered "rape" according to some other posts i've read). Some of them have expressed the desire to have that luck tho. I wonder if that desire make them misogynistic too.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
236d 21h 27m
FrailPaleStaleMale @FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
92d 5h 57m
This is unsurprising tbh. Good looking men who are able to be sexually active are rewarded for bad behaviour constantly. Whereas rejects are shat on regardless and reserve themselves instead.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
236d 21h 27m
FrailPaleStaleMale said:
This is unsurprising tbh. Good looking men who are able to be sexually active are rewarded for bad behaviour constantly. Whereas rejects are shat on regardless and reserve themselves instead.
Exactly. And bluepillers frame us for the crimes because we’re an easy target whereas chads are a group impossible to ridicule

ConservativeCel

ConservativeCel

Greycel
7d 15h 50m
R @Rambocel Yeah, Bundy was at least attractive, but the homosexual cannibal Jeffrey Dahmer was ugly and he still got a shitload of attention from women, while in prison. Furthermore, even the cellar monster Josef Fritzl gets hundreds of love letters: So if you're a 1/10 man and a horrible sadist and murderer and land in prison, take it for granted that some women will start bombing you with love letters: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ef-Fritzl-receives-hundreds-love-letters.html.

R

Rambocel

Captain
★★★★
31d 13h 58m
ConservativeCel said:
R @Rambocel Yeah, Bundy was at least attractive, but the homosexual cannibal Jeffrey Dahmer was ugly and he still got a shitload of attention from women, while in prison. Furthermore, even the cellar monster Josef Fritzl gets hundreds of love letters: So if you're a 1/10 man and a horrible sadist and murderer and land in prison, take it for granted that some women will start bombing you with love letters: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ef-Fritzl-receives-hundreds-love-letters.html.
All those foid letters should be returned to sender address laced with cyanide

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8