Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Study finds white people hate race mixing

yeah but the whites carry out on their desires to the greatest extent, making it into reality.
my point is that whites race mix a lot, which can't be denied.
main-qimg-5faff38f728a10ec23dfe3248be42d82.webp

if i had a choice i would only impregnate white women. but i don't know any white women who would take money to get impregnated. so i will have to settle for phillipino whores

race mix a lot do you have any stats which proves it compared to another races ?
i did see on a study in the west that white men and asian women were the two most exogamic demographics (in the west, ofc)
@starcrapoo, do you have it?
if wmaf is the most common interracial pairing (once again in the west) then it stands to reason that just as many white men are engaging in this particular race mix as asian women.
and more white men race-mix with blacks than do noodlewhores.

Race mixing should be illegal

if i had a choice i would only impregnate white women. but i don't know any white women who would take money to get impregnated. so i will have to settle for phillipino whores
Selective beggar
@turbocuckcel_7000

Tell that to my dad

Truth is, every man hates race mixing. It's in our nature to keep our whores in check.

The difference is that white north-western european men (easterns aren't really white, different race) are actively worked against by their own governments and the media. They are shamed, guilt tripped and mentally castrated. They are bombarded with propaganda against them that promotes their replacement followed up with massive amount of sandniggers and niggerniggers being transported into their countries against their will.

It's the juices that do it.

these crackas be raycist n shiet where da whyte wimmin at??

White skin is overrated

i only want to fuck white women

Scared of what?

So, from that “predominantly white”, I get that the sample included other races as well, they were equally as disgusted by racemixing as whites, but nobody cares about that and only the whites’ disgust gets talked about?

Cause I’m pretty sure I’ve read this study, or one just like it, before, and that was exactly like what I described above:lul::lul:.

White people hate race mixing they are still racist the only reason they dont speak up is beucase they are scared of social consequences.

@faded white people need to learn how to be diverse so we can end racism:feelsjuice:

The study goes:

The world is a heirarchy. All races hate the races below them and to breed with those above them. Whites are top and hence hate all racemixing. East Asians are at second so they like white people but generally hate everyone else. Similarly nigs being at bottom means they want to racemix the most.

Amerimutt meme is not reality. Most white americans are 100% european genetically. Even those who claim they have a native ancestor usually don't actually have one.

DNA tests show the vast majority of whites in USA have zero black or amerindian blood.

Last edited:
Miscegenation but especially with blacks is offensive.

i thought White people loved BBC

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back