Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Study finds white people hate race mixing

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
White people hate race mixing they are still racist the only reason they dont speak up is beucase they are scared of social consequences.

@faded white people need to learn how to be diverse so we can end racism:feelsjuice:

The study goes:
"We conducted a study in which we measured participants’ brain activity – not their own reports. Using an electroencephalogram (EEG), which measures electrical activity in the brain, we recorded the brain waves of a predominately white sample of college students while they viewed 100 images of black-white interracial couples and an equal number of same-race couples (black and white).

We wanted to see what would happen in an area of the brain known as the insula, which has been shown to become activated when people feel disgust. In other words, would the insula of participants light up when viewing interracial couples?

We found exactly that: overall, participants showed a heightened level of activation in the insula when looking at interracial couples relative to looking at same-race couples."

I want to put my curry seed in white girls.

This reaction is normal and based.

I'm not really surprised, most races are against that.

I don't give a shit though, I still want to fuck outside my race

i know it is true, they are repulsed by shitskins

but why my white whale momfoid chose to breed me from a manlet nigger? :feelswhat:

Race-mixing is quite toxic; it ruins racial diversity and results in mongrelized individuals with no true identity.

"Many mongrels, led by conflicting senses, partially-civilized by their muddled cultures"

Cerebral Cortex

Search:
PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

Total Global18890C=0.26607G=0.73393
European Sub14286C=0.22876G=0.77124
African Sub2946C=0.4233G=0.5767
African Others Sub114C=0.439G=0.561
African American Sub2832C=0.4227G=0.5773
Asian Sub112C=0.366G=0.634
East Asian Sub86C=0.35G=0.65

niggers gonna nig.

Race mixers are traitors

i know it is true, they are repulsed by shitskins

but why my white whale momfoid chose to breed me from a manlet nigger? :feelswhat:
How tall are you:feelshaha:

Race-mixing is quite toxic; it ruins racial diversity and results in mongrelized individuals with no true identity.

"Many mongrels, led by conflicting senses, partially-civilized by their muddled cultures"

View attachment 596926

Search:

How do you feel about these faces, as a Muttcel?

img1453927416713232346.jpg
img6087758832068814548.jpg
img1286088851849053507.jpg
img5484315289723475538.jpg
img2729358165779101401.jpg
img1578622612904697521.jpg
img1453927416713232346.jpg
img6087758832068814548.jpg
img177717897290895636.jpg
img2205932578557109170.jpg

Last edited:
but whites race mix all the time...

White people hate race mixing they are still racist the only reason they dont speak up is beucase they are scared of social consequences.

@faded white people need to learn how to be diverse so we can end racism:feelsjuice:

The study goes:

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
@Zer0/∞ @tehgymcel420 @TheDarkEnigma @erenyeager @lukesxber beyond over for ethnics and muttcels.

Makes sense, when you have giga recessive genes you have nothing to gain and everything to lose by racemixing. :feelsjuice:

Shot I’m 5’8 how old are you? My grandpa genes might save me he looks 6’1 tall so does my uncle:feelzez::feelsUgh:
Around 5'11. I might be slightly taller due to APT and rounded shoulders

You a
Around 5'11. I might be slightly taller due to APT and rounded shoulders
You are not incel:feelsUgh:
5’11 you might as well consider your self 6’

That’s funny because every time I go outside I see white foids with nigger or white males with noodles

Hi, kike , I'm not white , but i don't want whites and Asians to mix outside their race; they have their unique features that i don't want them to lose. Shitskins can mix with other shitskins if they want, they're already disgusting.

When I see one WMAF couple, it genuinely ruins my entire day.

Meaning most of my days are ruined asides from the fact that I am already extremely lonely and isolated.

View attachment 596926

Search:

This is how I feel as a mongrel

Race mixing is bad, but only for whites. Idc what other races do
Race mixing is good depending on the mix. I've seen a few half Mena,, half Asian people and they look better than pure Asians.

Same goes for half Mena and half white

I wonder if they were equally disgusted by WMBF couples compared to BMWF couples.

When I see one WMAF couple, it genuinely ruins my entire day.
My colleagues rub that on my face every fucking day. Nerdy white men (programmers, pro-gamers) almost always manage to find themselves a noodle gf if they are not considered good enough for white foids.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post.
Download 6

im mixed and im pretty sure thats why im incel, you have a 50/50 chance of becoming an abomination or a lightskin chad

I hate nigger lovers

what ?

whites mix at least especially white women
white men race mix the most of the males.
race mixing is still race mixing when the foid trades up and the man trades down. (and race-mixing is not only the fault of the foid)
but some seem to think that the man is "conquering" the foid's race and only the foid is "race-mixing."
they are both race mixing.
every WMAF is evidence of that white men don't really find miscegenation so hateful when it comes to their own behavior, only when it comes to the behavior of their own whores or ethnic males.
you may say that since white men are superior and all foids belong to them, that the white man is conquering the other races by doing this and cucking them and therefore this is an act of superior power and not race mixing.
[UWSL]but it results in a mutt just the same as if the white foid did it.[/UWSL]
maybe in older times the white man could fuck both white women and ehnic women and make children with both; that's not realistic in today's times.

seems like whites find race mixing disgusting only if the males of their own race are not doing it, i.e. a white foid is exogamic or an ethnic male is "trading up" and diluting their precious genes, when they are doing the same thing in large numbers.
i find all race mixing abhorrent but even nationalists who cohabitate with asian women can hold their disgust at race mixing when it comes to their own behaviors.

you can also say that ethnic men don't have the opportunity to race-mix as much so that's why this happens.
still the result is a dilution of the white race from the behavior of white men who supposedly hold the lofty ideal of race preservation.

Last edited:
white men race mix the most of the males.
race mixing is still race mixing when the foid trades up and the man trades down. (and race-mixing is not only the fault of the foid)
but some seem to think that the man is "conquering" the foid's race and only the foid is "race-mixing."
they are both race mixing.
every WMAF is evidence of that white men don't really find miscegenation so hateful when it comes to their own behavior, only when it comes to the behavior of their own whores or ethnic males.
you may say that since white men are superior and all foids belong to them, that the white man is conquering the other races by doing this and cucking them and therefore this is an act of superior power and not race mixing.
[UWSL]but it results in a mutt just the same as if the white foid did it.[/UWSL]
maybe in older times the white man could fuck both white women and ehnic women and make children with both; that's not realistic in today's times.

seems like whites find race mixing disgusting only if the males of their own race are not doing it, i.e. a white foid is exogamic or an ethnic male is "trading up" and diluting their precious genes, when they are doing the same thing in large numbers.
i find all race mixing abhorrent but even nationalists who cohabitate with asian women can hold their disgust at race mixing when it comes to their own behaviors.

you can also say that ethnic men don't have the opportunity to race-mix as much so that's why this happens.
still the result is a dilution of the white race from the behavior of white men who supposedly hold the lofty ideal of race preservation.
nigga don't want you to worry but every race thinks same

lurked chinese zhihu and they raged when foids dated foreign men ( white men :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: ) and praised when opposite happen
and many ethnic men still have thing for white women ( not all like you ) even saw some stats that which showed that white males had highest percentage of refusing to date another race ( 40% i think while lowest were black men with 10% )

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

nigga don't want you to worry but every race thinks same

lurked chinese zhihu and they raged when foids dated foreign men ( white men :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: ) and praised when opposite happen
and many ethnic men still have thing for white women ( not all like you ) even saw some stats that which showed that white males had highest percentage of refusing to date another race ( 40% i think while lowest were black men with 10% )
yeah but the whites carry out on their desires to the greatest extent, making it into reality.
my point is that whites race mix a lot, which can't be denied.

yeah but the whites carry out on their desires to the greatest extent, making it into reality.
my point is that whites race mix a lot, which can't be denied.
race mix a lot do you have any stats which proves it compared to another races ?

Thank you for this OP. Any other resources or studies like this to prove the blackpill?? I need to blackpill my dad against his will

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back