Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Study finds that attractive female students earned lower grades during online classes

SoySupreme

SoySupreme

Yikes, let's unpack this sweaty. Tee hee.
★★★

This study basically proves how lookism and female privilege bleed into every aspect of life. While it was already common knowledge in the blackpill communities, there is now an extensive body of scientific research that agrees with our findings.

Stacies and Beckies seething because they can't get betacucks to to their homework and assignments while they have fun with Chad anymore.

E-learning replacing traditional college classes may address many of the inequalities faced by less attractive men and also decrease the exposure of young impressionable people to harmful globohomo feminist propaganda.

Its gigaover

Very unfair. Very unsettling. Give attractive females a shot, man :feelsthink:

i did better online,
never could follow in class lectures because of my anxiety/ADD

Online classes are hell when you're addicted to vidya :feelsUnreal:

I have better examples then that. My psychology professor said attractive people make better grades than the less attractive students because teachers are more willing to support and work with them.

Lol. So much for being an "independent women."

i did better online,
never could follow in class lectures because of my anxiety/ADD
I did better online too.

Hardly got much help during university anyways. Always on your own as an incel.

Water is wet. I always knew that and would observe it over and over again.

In the same way that teachers and college professors are biased in favor of the students who share their racial background, they are also biased in favor of the attractive popular kids and obviously, the attractive young female students.

A lot of college professors in the humanities genuinely hate asian students especially asian men. Absolutely no doubt about it.

If you are a person of color, you have to prove your whiteness to your professor or he/she will hate you and give you a bad grade. Actually if you think about it, a college degree is to prove your white adjacency as a person of color and for white people, its just to prove that they are not trash.

Last edited:
Interesting. This shows the privilege attractive foid have and that when you take some of it away they become less capable. This, of course, is nothing new here. We all know foids existence revolves around being sex objects.

It’s incels’ fault that these Stacies got lower grades during online classes (nothing to do with the fact that they were whoring around with high-tier men during that time).

There has to be a way that incels are responsible for this, incels are to blame here, i have evidence that it wasn’t the nazis but rather the incels who perpetrated the holocaust, it was incels who did 9/11 and it was also the incels who were responsible for the end of the dinosaur period

I hate incels!

The blackpill never fails to prove to be true

No wonder there were so many Stacies with high grades in highschool

They reformed the entire education system in the 60s to benefit women because of grade discrepancies.

They'll create greater emphasis on unimportant work like Homework, Class participation, Impertinent information on Tests, then Lower the Test-score/Grade ratio, to bring down male scores and bolster female scores.

Worked before, it will work again.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back