Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Study finds good looking men are more selfish....

Villain

Villain

Banned
-
https://www.psypost.org/2015/02/study-finds-good-looking-men-selfish-thats-not-case-women-31616
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25664560

A new study has found that the more attractive a man’s body is, the more likely he is to have attitudes that promote selfishness and inequality.

The team used a 3D body-scanner to obtain measurements of 125 male and female participants’ bodies, and scored them on standard attractiveness measures such as slimness, waist-to-chest ratio for men, and waist-to-hip ratio for women.

The participants also filled out a personality questionnaire which measured their behaviour and attitudes about inequality and selfishness, and they took part in an economics experiment in which they received real money and decided how much to share with someone else.

“We found that attractive men tended to be less egalitarian and less generous,” explained lead investigator Dr Michael Price

normies says that personality matters more when having a partner
on this study good looking men turns out to be more selfish
based on the two statement above.. the outcome should be: Good looking men are having a hard time to find a partner because of their personalities...

hmm the hypothetical outcome is the complete opposite of the reality .. so theres something wrong... does the scientists lie about their studies? cause normies dont lie

another day another blackpill

Oh wow, who is surprised, IncelTears and blue pill bullshit proved wrong once again.
You can disprove the delusional bullshit blue pillers spout in a million different ways, we'll never convince them they're wrong.
From the get-go they're operating off of a really brain-dead Just World Fallacy that even children know is bullshit. They have no science on their side, no studies, nothing, but they attack us and our beliefs anyways because they're not operating on logic in the first place.

Being selfish is a must

cucktears "but I know this *insert anecdote*, science study disproven"

Low-T CuckTears males have to be more agreeable in order to survive and are biologically predisposed towards being agreeable due to high E and low T. So much for their BS about good lookers being superior in every way to normies and uggos. Many of these things are common sense but if government is good for anything, it's wasting money on studies so they can look like they're doing something other than getting perks and pushing corporate interests.

I'm pretty selfish tbh. Does that mean I am a Chad? :feelshehe:

I'm very egotistic and self-centered myself

I'm very egotistic and self-centered myself
maybe thats why ur an incel :feelskek:
the claim that normie usually say is that personality matters more in picking a partner but how come good looking men arent have a hard time finding a partner even though the scientific study shows that majority of attractive men tended to be less egalitarian and less generous

maybe thats why ur an incel :feelskek:
the claim that normie usually say is that personality matters more in picking a partner but how come good looking men arent have a hard time finding a partner even though the scientific study shows that majority of attractive men tended to be less egalitarian and less generous

nah I'm also a low inhib asshole too. I tell it like it is, not what people want to hear.

InCElS aRe haTeD bECauSE oF ThiER bAd perSoNalitY.

B-but science is misogynistic

High quality blackpill.

When you become better looking you feel less insecure so you care less what people think about you and you are more liberated to just seek what you want. Ie. Become selfish.

I was incredibly generous and kind when I was a 2/10. No one cared. I was still considered human trash because only what you look like matters.

No surprise, when you've had everything handed to you, life served on a platter, you never learn to share. Same goes for foids. No wonder Chads and foids go hand in hand.

No surprise, when you've had everything handed to you, life served on a platter, you never learn to share. Same goes for foids. No wonder Chads and foids go hand in hand.

Persons on top positions dont like to loose theirs status.

hmm the hypothetical outcome is the complete opposite of the reality .. so theres something wrong... does the scientists lie about their studies? cause normies dont lie
Nice slap to all bluepilled normies and cucktears members.

it's over for "Chads are bros" theorists

Of course. Maybe some “scientist” will also prove that richest people are selfish too. Shocking revelation! GL people are more selfish, who would have thought it? It is really necessary to fund studies like that?

Ps. Who pays for that kind of “scientific studies”,like the one posted in this thread, that states obvious things?

Of course. Maybe some “scientist” will also prove that richest people are selfish too. Shocking revelation! GL people are more selfish, who would have thought it? It is really necessary to fund studies like that?

Ps. Who pays for that kind of “scientific studies”,like the one posted in this thread, that states obvious things?
dont know but its nice if studies turns out to be opposite of those normies views

Being selfish is closely related to narcissism and most chads and stacies are narcissist. Simple explanation.

Well proven that rich people are more sefish.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...rican-psychological-association-a8116846.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...cher-and-giving-less-to-charity-a6999461.html

So what can we conclude via bluepill logic?

- Good looking and rich people are more sefish.
- Women like these men.
- Since looks don't matter, this suggests women find selfish men more attractive
- All of us should be as selfish as possible to improve our success.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back