Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Study finds gaming is mostly a cope used by subhumans/incels

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Nihilistic Misanthrope
★★★
Study from last month

"The results provide compelling evidence, both among teenagers and adults, but especially among the latter, that more physically attractive individuals spend less time on video-gaming; and we offer suggestive evidence that this is because they have more friends with whom to socialize."

"The relationship between looks and gaming does not arise because gaming makes people badlooking: the causation appears to go from looks to gaming, not vice-versa."

https://www.nber.org/papers/w32809

Not surprising. Good looking people don't need online communities and gaming as distractions becasue their lives are fulfilling and peaceful, so no need for escapism. There is more of a net loss for an attractive person to game, because they could be out having fun with friends instead or having fun with a partner. We have nothing better to do usually, so gaming is a good thing.

i would have roped years ago if it wasn't for gaming

Not surprising. Good looking people don't need online communities and gaming as distractions becasue their lives are fulfilling and peaceful, so no need for escapism. There is more of a net loss for an attractive person to game, because they could be out having fun with friends instead or having fun with a partner. We have nothing better to do usually, so gaming is a good thing.
GL people dont even know internet culture nor have a reason to fully engage in it, why should they when they can slay irl, have fun irl, fuck irl?

GL people dont even know internet culture nor have a reason to fully engage in it, why should they when they can slay irl, have fun irl, fuck irl?
Yep. If you know incel terms and accidentally speak a few IRL, it's brutal. I accidentally replied to something my mother said with "based" and she looked confused

Yep. If you know incel terms and accidentally speak a few IRL, it's brutal. I accidentally replied to something my mother said with "based" and she looked confused
GL people dont even know what TCC, NS or actual 4Chanesque culture is, why? They are too busy having fun to care about communities for internet spergs

Unironically I want video games and other copes banned, despite the fact that I enjoy them.

So the subhuman masses, including myself can rise up and overthrow the soy order.

Unironically I want video games and other copes banned, despite the fact that I enjoy them.

So the subhuman masses, including myself can rise up and overthrow the soy order.
Ban the internet and 50% men would rope

He thinks gaming is a NT and fakecel trait.
It’s def NT. I can count on my fingers the amount of non gamers that i know. All the dudes from my HS/college all have their dumb gamer headsets whining about when “when bro gets on the game 15 minutes after we started”.

Average gamer is casual so esport gamer losers don’t count

Because what the fuck else we supposed to do when no coochie and no friends?

It’s def NT. I can count on my fingers the amount of non gamers that i know. All the dudes from my HS/college all have their dumb gamer headsets whining about when “when bro gets on the game 15 minutes after we started”.

Average gamer is casual so esport gamer losers don’t count
ok i agree with u when u say most normies have been "gamers" at some point. but there is a difference between playing 1 hour a day (like most normie gamers) and gaming the night away every single night.

ok i agree with u when u say most normies have been "gamers" at some point. but there is a difference between playing 1 hour a day (like most normie gamers) and gaming the night away every single night.
I’d say more like gaming 12-14 hours a day with no friend group. Plenty of dudes I knew who gamed until 4 am with their friends on like Apex or Cod.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@fykis519/video/7379848706381581574

But average person sees genuine non gamers as strange

Gaming is now mainstream. I think the issue is a bit nuanced and people have to understand that back then it was still seen as a nerd hobby because at the time the idea of staying inside was genuinely unfathomable. Nowadays anyone can play but the divide is on how much someone can rely on it as a passtime. For subhumans it is all they have and for everyone else it will probably be just a gimmick.

Study from last month

"The results provide compelling evidence, both among teenagers and adults, but especially among the latter, that more physically attractive individuals spend less time on video-gaming; and we offer suggestive evidence that this is because they have more friends with whom to socialize."

"The relationship between looks and gaming does not arise because gaming makes people badlooking: the causation appears to go from looks to gaming, not vice-versa."

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/BNHJTC8FN1Y?si=lyeSf15OGcPiYN8L

Study from last month

Explains why I woke up early to game

We all know it, coz we live it, but still good to know that reseatch confirms it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back