Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [STUDY] Female Privilege is Very Real, and Very Big. Statistics Prove It.

Selinity

Selinity

banned
-
20d 21h 56m
Master @Master SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel Gymcelled @Gymcelled ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel Deleted member 28903 @foidologist FullTimeLoser @FullTimeLoser
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Women are born into privileges that they wouldn't otherwise enjoy had they been born a male, but exactly how far can the power of a vagina get you in life? How much privilege do women truly have? What are your chances of losing at life as a women?

0.17% Of the Population is Homeless, when accounting for gender differences the amount of Homeless females drops to an astonishing 0.3%

But what percentage of Them are Unsheltered?

In the Worst Case Scenario ONLY 1.26% OF FEMALES GO UNSHELTERED, and in the Best States for Women That percentage is 0.54%

AS A WOMEN IN THE UNITED STATES, YOU HAVE A O.54 --> 1.26% CHANCE OF GOING HOMELESS.

IT IS WORTH MENTIONING THAT THIS STATISTIC IS TAKEN FROM
INDIVIDUAL HOMELESS PEOPLES, AND DOESN'T ACCOUNT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE OTHER HOUSING FROM FRIENDS OR RELATIVES, SO THE AMOUNT OF UNSHELTERED WOMEN COULD BE EVEN LOWER.

Men are 10 TIMES more likely to die in the workplace.
~~~
Looking at 139 separate occupations and discrete industries, an obvious pattern quickly emerges: the safest workplaces are indoors and the safest occupations frequently require education beyond high school. The most deadly occupations, on the other hand, are outside and often involve operating equipment. This largely drives the huge difference in workplace fatalities between men and women, with 4,761 men dying on the job compared to 386 women in 2017. The fatality rate for men was about 10 times that of women: 5.7 per 100,000 vs. 0.6 per 100,000 for women.

~~~

Meaning that as a women, you have a 0.00050226409% Chance of Dying at Work

From an experiment in the Justice System and Law Enforcement:

More than 500 judges from a state court system (68 percent men, 30 percent women, and 2 percent unidentified) participated in the study in an effort by that court system to address gender bias. The court system wasn't identified for confidentiality reasons.
More than 500 lay people (59 percent men, 41 percent women) also were recruited online to take part in the study.

The judges and lay people analyzed two mock court cases, including a child custody case and a sex discrimination lawsuit where the plaintiff was presented as either a man or woman. The participants also completed surveys about their beliefs in traditional gender roles, such as stereotypes that women are more interested in raising children than in their careers and that children are better off if their fathers are the primary breadwinners for the family.

In the divorce case, the father and mother both sought primary custody of their two children. Both spouses worked full-time jobs and sometimes had conflicts with caring for their children. Judges and lay people who supported traditional gender roles allocated more custody time to the mother than to the equally-qualified father, but the judges were even more biased in favoring the mother than were laypeople. Only three percent of the judges in the sample gave the father more custody time than the mother.

In the exact same scenario as a man, a women has only a 3% chance of losing custody.

But what about in cases
that do not involve child custody?

Scholars have found that women receive shorter sentences for sex crimes than men. A 2014 study suggests that federal courts are more lenient on femaledefendants in general. ... Women were less likely to be detained before trial. They were 46 percent less likely than men to held in jail prior to a trial.

From the 2014 Study:

In general, it was found that females were treated more leniently by the court system, although specific groups of female defendants were found to experience cumulative disadvantage across the criminal court system.

Another Study shows that Women are More Likely to be Promoted into Management Positions then Men "B-buh, but the pay-gap...":

Despite this however, other studies show that women have an increased chance of having anxiety and make poorer leaders then men:

The majority of Relationships are ended by Women, with them accounting for 76% of breakups:

YouGov, an online market research and data analytics firm, surveyed around 1000 adults who have been or still are in a long-term relationship. The participants were asked questions related to their love life including, how many long-term relationships they have been in so far? To how many partners they have said ‘I love you’? Did they ever have
a break-up in their long-term relationship? If yes, then who ended it?

Going by the statistics, a whopping 76 per cent of the female participants admitted ending their long-term relationship
Digging deeper into this topic, 84 per cent men revealed that they were dumped in their previous relationship

--Someone isn't being honest here... virtue signalling gender:feelsseriously:?

https://www.sup.org/books/title/?id=1844 -- There's even a whole book on how women have leveraged the power of their vaginas to get high ranking political positions in Britany and used it to harm disenfranchised men.

Conclusion: As a female you have an increased chance of being promoted in the workforce despite showing lesser performance, holding power in and ending relationships. You have a lower chance of being homeless, being homeless and unsheltered and an advantage in the legal system. You have the power to abort a baby.

What do the statistics say?
"Female
privilege is very real, and very big, as a women, it's damn near impossible to lose"

BONUS: GENDER EQUALITY HAS BEEN SHOWN TO INCREASE CRIME RATES AMONG WOMEN, https://apolitical.co/en/solution_article/has-gender-equality-made-women-commit-more-crimes

SOURCES:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 12.26.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 12.26.12 PM.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 235
Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Banned
-
174d 19h 45m
Nature doesnt give a fuck about us and yet we are expected to wageslave like good little boys.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
32d 11h 5m
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
89d 10h 6m
WØLF @WØLF and FamilyGuy1999 @FamilyGuy1999 say that it's worth it thoufh because fesikh

Selinity

Selinity

banned
-
20d 21h 56m
Legendarywristcel said:
Nature doesnt give a fuck about us and yet we are expected to wageslave like good little boys.
Nature doesn't give a fuck about anything that doesn't have a vagina

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
★★★★★
Funny, I was about to check the thread when I saw your tag. Pinned :)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
120d 20h 48m
LMAO we posted a thread almost at the same time

And despite all the advantages that women have they still larp as oppressed and say the government should step in to help them more

Last edited:
your personality

your personality

★★★★★
143d 23h 52m
Selinity said:
Master @Master SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel Gymcelled @Gymcelled ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel Deleted member 28903 @foidologist FullTimeLoser @FullTimeLoser
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Women are born into privileges that they wouldn't otherwise enjoy had they been born a male, but exactly how far can the power of a vagina get you in life? How much privilege do women truly have? What are your chances of losing at life as a women?

0.17% Of the Population is Homeless, when accounting for gender differences the amount of Homeless females drops to an astonishing 0.3%

View attachment 399199

View attachment 399201
View attachment 399202
View attachment 399203
View attachment 399204

In the Worst Case Scenario ONLY 1.26% OF FEMALES GO UNSHELTERED, and in the Best States for Women That percentage is 0.54%

AS A WOMEN IN THE UNITED STATES, YOU HAVE A O.54 --> 1.26% CHANCE OF GOING HOMELESS.
Where are you getting the 1.26% and 0.54% upper and lower range percentages from?
Selinity said:
~~~
Looking at 139 separate occupations and discrete industries, an obvious pattern quickly emerges: the safest workplaces are indoors and the safest occupations frequently require education beyond high school. The most deadly occupations, on the other hand, are outside and often involve operating equipment. This largely drives the huge difference in workplace fatalities between men and women, with 4,761 men dying on the job compared to 386 women in 2017. The fatality rate for men was about 10 times that of women: 5.7 per 100,000 vs. 0.6 per 100,000 for women.

~~~

More than 500 judges from a state court system (68 percent men, 30 percent women, and 2 percent unidentified) participated in the study in an effort by that court system to address gender bias. The court system wasn't identified for confidentiality reasons.
More than 500 lay people (59 percent men, 41 percent women) also were recruited online to take part in the study.

The judges and lay people analyzed two mock court cases, including a child custody case and a sex discrimination lawsuit where the plaintiff was presented as either a man or woman. The participants also completed surveys about their beliefs in traditional gender roles, such as stereotypes that women are more interested in raising children than in their careers and that children are better off if their fathers are the primary breadwinners for the family.

In the divorce case, the father and mother both sought primary custody of their two children. Both spouses worked full-time jobs and sometimes had conflicts with caring for their children. Judges and lay people who supported traditional gender roles allocated more custody time to the mother than to the equally-qualified father, but the judges were even more biased in favoring the mother than were laypeople. Only three percent of the judges in the sample gave the father more custody time than the mother.

In the exact same scenario as a man, a women has only a 3% chance of losing custody.

But what about in cases

Scholars have found that women receive shorter sentences for sex crimes than men. A 2014 study suggests that federal courts are more lenient on femaledefendants in general. ... Women were less likely to be detained before trial. They were 46 percent less likely than men to held in jail prior to a trial.

From the 2014 Study:

In general, it was found that females were treated more leniently by the court system, although specific groups of female defendants were found to experience cumulative disadvantage across the criminal court system.
Don't forget
"After controlling for the arrest offense, criminal history, and other prior characteristics, "men receive 63% longer sentences on average than women do," and "[w]omen are…twice as likely to avoid incarceration if convicted." This gender gap is about six times as large as the racial disparity"

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
74d 7h 33m
wet water is, we knew this, but we need to spread it to the world

Selinity

Selinity

banned
-
20d 21h 56m
your personality said:
Where are you getting the 1.26% and 0.54% upper and lower range percentages from?

Don't forget
"After controlling for the arrest offense, criminal history, and other prior characteristics, "men receive 63% longer sentences on average than women do," and "[w]omen are…twice as likely to avoid incarceration if convicted." This gender gap is about six times as large as the racial disparity"
By gathering the percent chance of homelessness by gender and then dividing by state. Basically, some states have higher and some have lower rates of female homelessness. I took those to get the highest rate and the lowest rate.
dreadtheblackpill said:
wet water is, we knew this, but we need to spread it to the world
Check this out, kid. Scientists found hypergamy in female's brain :lul:

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
143d 23h 52m
Selinity said:
By gathering the percent chance of homelessness by gender and then dividing by state. Basically, some states have higher and some have lower rates of female homelessness. I took those to get the highest rate and the lowest rate.
I noticed similar percentage disparities between male and female homelessness whether it was in Texas, Illinois, Maryland or Florida. Which state had the highest rate of female homelessness and which state had the lowest? And how did the percentage of male homeless rates compare?

Selinity

Selinity

banned
-
20d 21h 56m
your personality said:
I noticed similar percentage disparities between male and female homelessness whether it was in Texas, Illinois, Maryland or Florida. Which state had the highest rate of female homelessness and which state had the lowest? And how did the percentage of male homeless rates compare?
Connecticut (highest) Oregan (lowest)
Among the highest and the lowest the homelessness ranges for females is still very low, with the highest levels tithing around 37% and the lowest literally dropping to around 16-20%

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
143d 23h 52m
Selinity said:
Connecticut (highest) Oregan (lowest)
For women? What about states had the lowest and highest rates of homelessness for men then?

Possibly the more left libertarian type policies in Oregon might explain the lower rate of female homelessness compared to the more traditional law and order higher sentencing type culture in the northeast where Connecticut is located. But that's only one factor.

Loner94

Loner94

Major
★★
41d 8h 47m
Nature is brutal

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
318d 13h 58m
Holy fucking shit based.

I cannot wait to see how much IT can gas light this thread, or sinky ignore its existence and hide within their safe space

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
105d 17h 0m
IT Won't touch this.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
82d 21h 10m
Hate_my_life said:
IT Won't touch this.
Mods should for 24 hours duplicate this thread so it's the only one visible on page 1 & see if IT make any mention of it lol.

Selinity

Selinity

banned
-
20d 21h 56m
The Abyss said:
Mods should for 24 hours duplicate this thread so it's the only one visible on page 1 & see if IT make any mention of it lol.
It'd be interesting to see them try and 'debunk' this, lol

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
★★★★★
26d 2h 58m
You see this is why I don't feel bad when people die. There is a good possibility that the people holding up this War on Men are the ones dying, so I feel little sympathy. Cruel? Yes, people like being cruel to me and it is a shame that I have to endure this torture because that is what it is. In a few seconds of the end of their lives they feel a small portion of what I have experienced for most of my consciousnesses existence. I wish I was dead sometimes because what is the point, but I'd miss out on some Kino Schadenfreude. Can't miss that now can I?

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
23d 14h 10m
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
219d 5h 47m
foidologist said:
I think Dregster666 @Dregster666 paid to sniff a homeless female's fesikh flaps and now he's afraid to debate me
I could get your mom's hole on a lease and pay your rent for a year if I wanted to.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
105d 17h 0m
The Abyss said:
Not hard to do.

Master @Master SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel I'm sure you can set a condition that IF user is not registered they get randomly redirected to any of the pinned threads.

Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
89d 10h 6m
Dregster666 said:
I could get your mom's hole on a lease and pay your rent for a year if I wanted to.
Damn your parents must give you a really big allowance

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
219d 5h 47m
foidologist said:
Damn your parents must give you a really big allowance
Lol keep fishing Faggot

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
219d 5h 47m
Selinity said:
hop on vocaroo and prove you're not 12
How about you talk to me on snap in a vc and judge my voice for yourself.

Selinity

Selinity

banned
-
20d 21h 56m
Dregster666 said:
How about you talk to me on snap in a vc and judge my voice for yourself.
post your snap

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
65d 15h 45m
Man can you even imagine how much it suck for men who die on the job, dying a fucking wageslave to make more money for his boss retirement.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
151d 22h 14m
Dregster666 @Dregster666 living rent free in all these faggots heads tbh

Last edited:
Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
219d 5h 47m
ScornedStoic said:
@Dregster666 living rent free in all these faggots heads tbh
Tbh don know what I did to become so popular :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
Selinity

Selinity

banned
-
20d 21h 56m
Dregster666 said:
dunno about popular, more like infamous

BecomeTheNew

BecomeTheNew

Not going to hell
★★★★★
8d 38m
your personality said:
After controlling for the arrest offense, criminal history, and other prior characteristics, "men receive 63% longer sentences on average than women do," and "[w]omen are…twice as likely to avoid incarceration if convicted." This gender gap is about six times as large as the racial disparity"

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
219d 5h 47m
Selinity said:
dunno about popular, more like infamous
Same thing tbh

would you consider Lebron James infamous for being compared to Jordan?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
151d 22h 14m
Dregster666 said:
I wrote that wrong but I'm glad you know what I meant, I edited it just in time

You and I seem to attract these kinds of fanboys idk

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
219d 5h 47m
ScornedStoic said:
I wrote that wrong but I'm glad you know what I meant, I edited it just in time

I didn't even notice the errors JFL
ScornedStoic said:
You and I seem to attract these kinds of fanboys idk
Tbh :feelscomfy: it's nice knowing that they stay seething

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
151d 22h 14m
Dregster666 said:
I didn't even notice the errors JFL

Tbh :feelscomfy: it's nice knowing that they stay seething
Right? I have FullTimeLoser @FullTimeLoser on ignore because he still follows me to this day like 4 months after he started simping for me and whenever I turn it off he's still there

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
219d 5h 47m
ScornedStoic said:
Right? I have FullTimeLoser @FullTimeLoser on ignore because he still follows me to this day like 4 months after he started simping for me and whenever I turn it off he's still there
JFL it never fails with him, you make him seethe once he stays seething trying to get you to his low point.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
177d 3h 51m
ScornedStoic said:
Oooh what was that you were saying about users who use the ignore function? Dregster666 @Dregster666 ?

I'm guessing it still applies to this simp, right?
Who btw obviously reads my comments which is why he's mad i call him a simp every few days

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
151d 22h 14m
Dregster666 said:
JFL it never fails with him, you make him seethe once he stays seething trying to get you to his low point.
Very succinctly put. I've seen him do it with other people too it's not just me, he's like an autistic kid you make fun of something he likes once and he has a complete meltdown

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
219d 5h 47m
FullTimeLoser said:
Oooh what was that you were saying about users who use the ignore function? Dregster666 @Dregster666 ?

I'm guessing it still applies to this simp, right?
Who btw obviously reads my comments which is why he's mad i call him a simp every few days
:soy:
ScornedStoic said:
Very succinctly put. I've seen him do it with other people too it's not just me, he's like an autistic kid you make fun of something he likes once and he has a complete meltdown
I like how he claims "victory" and then proceeds to behave like he won nothing.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
177d 3h 51m
Dregster666 said:

Thanks for quoting me to make sure he saw it:feelshmm:

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
151d 22h 14m
Dregster666 said:

Yeah. And idc if you think ignoring users is cucked, I only have him on there because he will literally necro my threads to spam my notifications. I still click "view ignored posts" when I see someone quote him. I only block spammers.

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
219d 5h 47m
ScornedStoic said:
Yeah. And idc if you think ignoring users is cucked, I only have him on there because he will literally necro my threads to spam my notifications. I still click "view ignored posts" when I see someone quote him. I only block spammers.
Tbh :feelscomfy:

I never used the ignore feature, but If I did he would of been there.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
151d 22h 14m
Dregster666 said:
Tbh :feelscomfy:

I never used the ignore feature, but If I did he would of been there.
I'm not gonna put up with getting clogged notifications that literally all say the exact same thing just to satisfy some notion of not being cucked tbh. I often take several day long breaks from the site so it adds up with him. He really wants his senpai's attention.

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
219d 5h 47m
ScornedStoic said:
I'm not gonna put up with getting clogged notifications
Tbh I hate getting alerts

ScornedStoic said:
that literally all say the exact same thing just to satisfy some notion of not being cucked tbh.

word for word man, it's like this dude wants you to dedicate your entire .Co time to him, and for what? So he can repeat the same shit he's saying in 4 different ways? JFL at that autism
ScornedStoic said:
I often take several day long breaks from the site so it adds up with him. He really wants his senpai's attention.
I noticed that too, this dude hovers over log in time and time disconnected JFL

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Major
★★★★★
35d 10h 31m
Saved. Good job OP, water is wet but good against soys.

cvh1991

cvh1991

Officer
★★★★★
4d 14h 51m
Selinity said:

View attachment 399199

View attachment 399201
View attachment 399202
View attachment 399203
View attachment 399204

IT IS WORTH MENTIONING THAT THIS STATISTIC IS TAKEN FROM
INDIVIDUAL HOMELESS PEOPLES, AND DOESN'T ACCOUNT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE OTHER HOUSING FROM FRIENDS OR RELATIVES, SO THE AMOUNT OF UNSHELTERED WOMEN COULD BE EVEN LOWER.

~~~

~~~

But what about in cases

From the 2014 Study:

Another Study shows that Women are More Likely to be Promoted into Management Positions then Men "B-buh, but the pay-gap...":

View attachment 399208
Despite this however, other studies show that women have an increased chance of having anxiety and make poorer leaders then men:

The majority of Relationships are ended by Women, with them accounting for 76% of breakups:

YouGov, an online market research and data analytics firm, surveyed around 1000 adults who have been or still are in a long-term relationship. The participants were asked questions related to their love life including, how many long-term relationships they have been in so far? To how many partners they have said ‘I love you’? Did they ever have
a break-up in their long-term relationship? If yes, then who ended it?

Going by the statistics, a whopping 76 per cent of the female participants admitted ending their long-term relationship
Digging deeper into this topic, 84 per cent men revealed that they were dumped in their previous relationship

--Someone isn't being honest here... virtue signalling gender:feelsseriously:?

https://www.sup.org/books/title/?id=1844 -- There's even a whole book on how women have leveraged the power of their vaginas to get high ranking political positions in Britany and used it to harm disenfranchised men.

Conclusion: As a female you have an increased chance of being promoted in the workforce despite showing lesser performance, holding power in and ending relationships. You have a lower chance of being homeless, being homeless and unsheltered and an advantage in the legal system. You have the power to abort a baby.

What do the statistics say?
"Female
privilege is very real, and very big, as a women, it's damn near impossible to lose"

BONUS: GENDER EQUALITY HAS BEEN SHOWN TO INCREASE CRIME RATES AMONG WOMEN, https://apolitical.co/en/solution_article/has-gender-equality-made-women-commit-more-crimes

SOURCES:

Extremely high IQ thanks for sharing the citations — it is genuinely unbelievable that women and society at large believe MEN are the ones who are advantaged, just wtf.

Clown world man, hurts to see it but with citations at least can maybe start to open the eyes of other men.
Legendarywristcel said:
Feelsbadman — I don’t have a choice, don’t wanna be homeless :(
Gymcelled said:
LMAO we posted a thread almost at the same time

And despite all the advantages that women have they still larp as oppressed and say the government should step in to help them more
Based and high IQ, it is exactly like that and it’s like most and women don’t even know.
Hate_my_life said:
IT Won't touch this.
Too based, too real lol

Last edited:
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
122d 22h 37m
Female privilege is extremely obvious. But foids are solipsistic (therefore they consider any petty problem they face as more serious than a man going through something 100x worse) + only truly pay attention to the top men, that's why they don't see it.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8