Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Study] Female attractiveness engenders honesty among men but dishonesty among women

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
I found this study while looking for some new ones on attractiveness and halo effect, so I decided to post it right away:feelshaha:. Short, understandable, predictable and honestly a bit funny.

Female attractiveness engenders honesty among men but dishonesty among women

We investigated the impact of one person's attractiveness on the moral behavior exhibited by others. In our experiment, subjects were invited to perform an inverse version of the die-under-the-cup (DUTC) task that incentivized underreporting of the actual die outcome. Participants provided self-reports after being presented with a facial photograph of a female.
I see.

Men tended to behave more honestly when they perceived an image of a beautiful female face.
Just a photo of a hot female was enough to get simps into their nice guy persona due to the tiny chance that the photographed chick might fuck them for being such nice guys:feelskek:.

Strikingly, women exhibited the opposite pattern of behavior, and experienced a beauty penalty toward attractive women. Individuals tended to act more dishonestly when presented with a highly attractive facial image than when presented with a less attractive image. Women's greater dishonesty in the presence of an attractive female face can thus be explained by the negative emotional priming of female jealousy and envy, which is related to social comparison theory.
Lmao:feelskek::feelskek:. But I thought that women were our moral superiors who are just nice because society makes them so:foidSoy:, and that they don't believe in beauty norms because those are oppressive, and they all feministically support their sisters who suffer under those oppressive beauty norms, so why would they hate attractive women:feelskek::feelskek:?

"empathetic gender"

So this study stated men act more honestly in front of stacies and women act dishonestly and bad against stacies

Water is wet tbh. Mid and ugly women have always resented just how much power hot women hold

Top tier stacies literally have powerful intelligent men slipping over themselves throwing all their resources at them That's an insane amount of power

You don't happen to have the full PDF? Could neither find it on scihub nor on libgen

You don't happen to have the full PDF? Could neither find it on scihub nor on libgen
Nah, I only found this bit that's available online unfortunately:feelsbadman:.

I've said time and time again attractive women are despised by women.

Ugly fat women like Lizzo are loved. Truly attractive women are hated.

Advanced female game is when they pretend to be friends with the hot girl so they can increase their chad-adjacency.

This is also very common which is why you see the phenomenon of the fat friend who mate guards her more attractive female friends. The attractive girls bring her along to make themselves look better under the guise of "ur byootiful sweaty", and she tries to cock block and sabotage them. This is a "symbiotic" relationship in the female world.

This is the woman who created #metoo, macro level ugly woman cock blocking tactics. Attractive women get more opportunities with rich attractive men, but instead of attacking the women, I'll say that the men are rapists. It's like killing two birds with one stone. Cockblocking attractive women while still pretending to be an advocate for women.

I've said time and time again attractive women are despised by women.

Ugly fat women like Lizzo are loved. Truly attractive women are hated.

Advanced female game is when they pretend to be friends with the hot girl so they can increase their chad-adjacency.

This is also very common which is why you see the phenomenon of the fat friend who mate guards her more attractive female friends. The attractive girls bring her along to make themselves look better under the guise of "ur byootiful sweaty", and she tries to cock block and sabotage them. This is a "symbiotic" relationship in the female world.

This is the woman who created #metoo, macro level ugly woman cock blocking tactics. Attractive women get more opportunities with rich attractive men, but instead of attacking the women, I'll say that the men are rapists. It's like killing two birds with one stone. Cockblocking attractive women while still pretending to be an advocate for women.

View attachment 1059478
Extremely high iq analysis.

I found this study while looking for some new ones on attractiveness and halo effect, so I decided to post it right away:feelshaha:. Short, understandable, predictable and honestly a bit funny.

Female attractiveness engenders honesty among men but dishonesty among women

I see.

Just a photo of a hot female was enough to get simps into their nice guy persona due to the tiny chance that the photographed chick might fuck them for being such nice guys:feelskek:.

Lmao:feelskek::feelskek:. But I thought that women were our moral superiors who are just nice because society makes them so:foidSoy:, and that they don't believe in beauty norms because those are oppressive, and they all feministically support their sisters who suffer under those oppressive beauty norms, so why would they hate attractive women:feelskek::feelskek:?
super interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back