Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Study: Asian guys stereotyped and excluded in online dating

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Gender differences in romantic relationships are especially pronounced among Asian young adults: Asian men are twice as likely as Asian women to be unpartnered (35 per cent versus 18 per cent).

Research from the United States shows that when stating racial preferences, more than 90 per cent of non-Asian women excluded Asian men

The rest is here: https://theconversation.com/asian-guys-stereotyped-and-excluded-in-online-dating-130855

Before I started my research project about online dating in Canada, I did a micro social experiment with my partner. We created two profiles on a mainstream dating app for heterosexuals: one was a profile for a man that used two of his photos — an Asian man — and the other profile was for an Asian woman and used two of my photos.

Guess what happened?

The female Blake got numerous “likes,” “winks” and messages every day, whereas the male Blake got nothing.

As a ricecel myself, this makes me want to rope. All the white foids want chad or tyrone, all the asian girls want chad or tyrone. Fuck even the land whales want chad or tyrone. When was the last time you heard a foid say they wanted an asian guy? Never

Its not going to get any easier for ricecels, either, because of China virus. All of the normies are mad at Asia for eating bats or maybe even making it in a lab, etc.

As a ricecel myself, this makes me want to rope. All the white foids want chad or tyrone, all the asian girls want chad or tyrone. Fuck even the land whales want chad or tyrone. When was the last time you heard a foid say they wanted an asian guy? Never

I guess a white normie can maybe beta bux a landwhale

an asian normie can get nothing but I'm not sure if that's worse

sub9 is law for ricecels

White normies can use their rich white cuck money to beta bux landwhales at worst or at best a 6 or 7. No matter how much money a ricecel has he can never get anything. There are things money cant solve and being a ricecel is one of them

Unless you're a Chang, yeah you're going to have serious trouble getting dates, what's more the Coronavirus is making people leery of Asians in general, so it's strongly going to affect Asian men's dating prospects substantially which was already bad at the start. Sad man. Also calling ricecels @omnilet @PPEcel @pp183 @Ricecel X @ldar_ricecel How does this make you all feel upon reading this?

nah dw, aisan guys can easily kpopmaxx ngl, one of my curry freinds on looksmax who looks tibetan because of the breeding between mongals and such in that area got decent matches when he clear up his collagen and had a kpop hair cut ngl

nah dw, aisan guys can easily kpopmaxx ngl, one of my curry freinds on looksmax who looks tibetan because of the breeding between mongals and such in that area got decent matches when he clear up his collagen and had a kpop hair cut ngl
K pop maxx doesn't work if you're fat and ugly. It only works for soy fuelled stickcels that have the face of a 3 year old toddler. Even then they'd have to be caked in soy makeup to get the kpop maxx. Kpop maxx doesn't work for fat ricecels like me

K pop maxx doesn't work if you're fat and ugly. It only works for soy fuelled stickcels that have the face of a 3 year old toddler. Even then they'd have to be caked in soy makeup to get the kpop maxx. Kpop maxx doesn't work for fat ricecels like me
lose weight ngl, worth a try

White normies can use their rich white cuck money to beta bux landwhales at worst or at best a 6 or 7. No matter how much money a ricecel has he can never get anything. There are things money cant solve and being a ricecel is one of them

Aren't western asians much richer than whites?

Probably, but my point is land whales will fuck a white normie because they'll be barely attractive for the money to be worth it. Landwhales won't fuck ricecels for any amount of money because they can't stand the site of us

Aren't western asians much richer than whites?
Face > wealth.
When it comes to genuine love that is, not betabuxxing a model as a rich incel.

Brutal. Never began for ricecels

Women are really like nazis, aren't they?
full

LifeFuel for you

Unless you're a Chang, yeah you're going to have serious trouble getting dates, what's more the Coronavirus is making people leery of Asians in general, so it's strongly going to affect Asian men's dating prospects substantially which was already bad at the start. Sad man. Also calling ricecels @omnilet @PPEcel @pp183 @Ricecel X @ldar_ricecel How does this make you all feel upon reading this?
I feel like roping.
I'm going to try betabuxx a Slav foid in the future. Cause Slavs are Hella poor

Definitely not Chang, it was over for me before it even started. Coronavirus has just given normies an excuse to release their' long pent up racism towards Asians and it's given foids another argument to not have sex with ricecels "Eww I don't want coronavirus hehehe XD"
W
LifeFuel for you

I feel like roping.

We all know the foid lies just to be indie and get virtue points. Whatever she can do to make herself look better morally to get more chad and tyrone dick

Lmao next thing you'll tell me is to just be myself lmao
I'm

saying i'm fat. I'd fuck a fat foid to ascend given any chance at this stage

losing fat is the first thing u do unless you have already seen yourself not being fat

Very true on the coronavirus killed or non-existant smv part.
But most ricecels already know about Asian dudeds being stereotyped and excluded in dating in general (in the west), makes me feel powerless imo nothing we can do to change it.
Are you referring to yoyome99 or whatever his name is (I don't have a looksmax acc, just lurk there so unaware of whos who)

Stop being Asian dumbo

I think ricecels are just gonna cope harder and be more delusional than ever. Ricecels will assert that they are attractive despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Ricecels are I think the only race to cherry-pick a few examples of Asian male with non-Asian female couples and pretend like that can happen for any Asian male. It’s like every ricecel thinks they’re as attractive as Godfrey Gao.

Being rice is an absolute joke on the sexual market, unless you’re Chang. And even then you’d have to be exceptional in other ways. Most rice I know in relationships are in transactional betabuxx “relationships” which are not based on sexual attraction.

From one ricecell to another I feel your pain

Are you talking about the 95% of cases where it's justified? In which case you shouldn't, but you are right to complain about the 5% of times where the Asian guy suffers due to failo caused by others

images

[/QUOTE]
I think ricecels are just gonna cope harder and be more delusional than ever. Ricecels will assert that they are attractive despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Ricecels are I think the only race to cherry-pick a few examples of Asian male with non-Asian female couples and pretend like that can happen for any Asian male. It’s like every ricecel thinks they’re as attractive as Godfrey Gao.

Being rice is an absolute joke on the sexual market, unless you’re Chang. And even then you’d have to be exceptional in other ways. Most rice I know in relationships are in transactional betabuxx “relationships” which are not based on sexual attraction.
Noodles would rather a 5/10 tall white than a 8/10 Chang
LifeFuel for you

I feel like roping.

She got paid to promote asian men because Tik Tok is owned by China.

Last edited:
Old news. This was well known back in 2009 when Okcupid first rolled out their data on racial dating preferences. Black women, Indian men, Middle eastern men, Black men and Asian men are at the bottom. Hispanic men are at the bottom as well but the more White looking ones can do well with low-mid tier White women.

The problem in Anglo countries is White worship by colored people. Black men and Asian women of course being the two worst groups when it comes to this despite being the most vocal against Whites racism. Two of the most low down, self hating, and traitorous groups (Black men and Asian women). Most Black dudes I've seen here in Oakland (across the bay from SF) are with non-Black women. Same with Asian women, more than half of them are with non-Asian men, mostly White men.

Last edited:

https://old.reddit.com/r/asiancj/ :lul:

Males always lose out to females regardless of race.

Its just a lot worse with Asians since Asian females are in demand and the males aren't so the difference is huge. Thats all.

Any ricecel who unironically takes advice from a noodlewhore (who's difficulty level is only next to white/jew foids) should consider killing themselves because they are beyond hope.

Last edited:
Over if you aren’t Chang

So much suifuel. I’m not even going to try anymore.

Imagine being an asian wagecel slaving away for your white boss, who then goes home to his Asian wife (your looksmatch) and creampies her. But you Asian man, you will never creampie. You will never breed. You are like the worker bee.

Asian women have high standards; hypergamy is trough the roof in Asia so this isn't surprising.

Asian women have high standards; hypergamy is trough the roof in Asia so this isn't surprising.
Delusions. The majority of noodlewhores you see with non-Asian men especially White men are average to low tier noodlewhores. No good looking non-Asian dude wants a noodlewhore when they can choose from white/latina foids (who mog the shit out of noodlewhores by a mile).

Its not going to get any easier for ricecels, either, because of China virus. All of the normies are mad at Asia for eating bats or maybe even making it in a lab, etc.
LOL they're only mad at chinks not all Asians.

How do they know that the Asian man and woman are looksmatched? A female model is definitely going to outperform a male uggo.

Every foid lives on tutorial mode even ugly femrices

LifeFuel for you

I feel like roping.

Is that pinoy foid ( looks whitemaxxxed as fuck ), also says a lot about slavs...only SEAmonkeys are lower in racial hierarchy

Last edited:
Asian guys are at the top of the racial hierarchy in asian countries.

u can basically just rope as a ricel if you arent wealthmaxx statusmaxx