Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [STUDY]Amber Heard is GigaStacy

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
10% Foid worship
According to Greek Golden Ratio of Beauty Amber Heard has the most beautiful face aka gigastacy

According to London-based plastic surgeon Dr Julian De Siva, Heard topped his list in 2016, through his scientific method which deduces who has the most perfect face in the world. Dr De Silva’s face mapping technique analysis 12 key points and evaluates various features, including the eyes, nose, lips, chin, jaw and facial shape, etc. The surgeon uses ancient Greek Golden Ratio of Beauty, ‘Phi’ to determine the perfect ratio, and makes a list of the most beautiful women in the world annually.
According to the mapping technology, Heard’s face was found to be 91.85 per cent accurate to the Greek Golden Ratio of Beauty Phi. In that same year, Kim Kardashian was found to have the most perfect eyebrows, Scarlett Johansson had the most beautiful eyes, while supermodel Emily Ratajkowski had the most beautiful lips, according to the list. Dr De Silva in 2016 was quoted as saying, “The Phi ratio of 1.618 has long been thought to hold the secret for beauty, but now with the computer mapping we can calculate how it applies to real women.” This same mapping technology was later utilized to create “the perfect face – with Amber Heard’s nose, Kim Kardashian’s eyebrows, Scarlett Johansson’s eyes, Rihanna’s face shape, Emily Ratajkowski’s lips and Kate Moss’s forehead.”

Imagine being so good looking :smonk:

Last edited:
I'd definitely like to cum in her

amber heard is ugly as fuck

no tits no ass absolute tooth pick

i bet if that bitch threw it back it would sound like aimlessly swinging a fly swatter :fuk:

i bet if that bitch threw it back it would sound like aimlessly swinging a fly swatter :fuk:
i have such a nigger taste in women i wanna girl with a thicc ass and some fat milk truck titties :society:

Bru u like fat sheboon don't u?

used to look like my ideal, but is kinda old now tbh,
volcel if I wouldn't fuck still

lol, no one cares about johnny depp, the only thing that matters is her beauty
everyone have a latent inner desire to fuck her

Funny how she jumps from a 7 to 9 just by fixing her hair and applying makeup.

I've seen better looking females

100% Would, stacylite at the very least, probably a stacy at peak

She used to be 10-15 years ago. Johny Depp was a giga chad in his youth. People still simp for him.

According to Greek Golden Ratio of Beauty Amber Heard has the most beautiful face aka gigastacy
View attachment 625076
According to London-based plastic surgeon Dr Julian De Siva, Heard topped his list in 2016, through his scientific method which deduces who has the most perfect face in the world. Dr De Silva’s face mapping technique analysis 12 key points and evaluates various features, including the eyes, nose, lips, chin, jaw and facial shape, etc. The surgeon uses ancient Greek Golden Ratio of Beauty, ‘Phi’ to determine the perfect ratio, and makes a list of the most beautiful women in the world annually.
According to the mapping technology, Heard’s face was found to be 91.85 per cent accurate to the Greek Golden Ratio of Beauty Phi. In that same year, Kim Kardashian was found to have the most perfect eyebrows, Scarlett Johansson had the most beautiful eyes, while supermodel Emily Ratajkowski had the most beautiful lips, according to the list. Dr De Silva in 2016 was quoted as saying, “The Phi ratio of 1.618 has long been thought to hold the secret for beauty, but now with the computer mapping we can calculate how it applies to real women.” This same mapping technology was later utilized to create “the perfect face – with Amber Heard’s nose, Kim Kardashian’s eyebrows, Scarlett Johansson’s eyes, Rihanna’s face shape, Emily Ratajkowski’s lips and Kate Moss’s forehead.”

Imagine being so good looking :smonk:
Lol those doctor got analysismogged by tails on female gaze theory.

cool man. Now go back into your basement you subhuman curry

I wanna use this thread to say that normies cheering for Depp has nothing to do with the "tide turning against feminism" or something. Chads have always been the winners. Everyone admires chads. There is nothing positive for incels in any of this.

She's ugly but I would fuck her.

AMBER HEARD IS A LYING SLUT COPE