Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] 2021 study shows that autistic men are way less likely to experience sex, kissing, relationships and autistic women, not so much

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

Only 53.7% of autistic guys have held someone's hand compared to 86.2% of NT men.
41.5% of autistic men had never kissed someone on the mouth with mouth closed, compared to 69% of NT men.
22% of autistic men have french kissed with tongue, compared to 65.5% of NT men.
Only 26.8% of autistic men have engaged in any sexual experience before (oral, anal, intercourse, foreplay, etc.) compared to 72.4% of NT men.
42.5% of autistic men had a relationship, compared to 69% of NT men. (and remember, autists experience relationships less frequently and their relationships last quicker).
75.6% of autistic men said a long-term relationship in the future was important to them.
70.7% wanted a girlfriend in the near future.
61% report being sexually attracted to someone and 61% want to have sex and 65.9% want to be in a sexual relationship. 61% said their level or interest in sex is just as big or bigger than other people their age's interest.
Only 31.2% rarely or never think about sex.

88.9% of autistic women believed being in a long-term relationship was important in the future and just as many wanted a boyfriend in the near future.
77.8% of autistic women report being sexually attracted to someone and 77.8% say they wanna have sex with others. 51.9% want to be in a sexual relationship.
59.3% believe their "level of interest in sex and sexual topics is about the same or more than other people" their age.
Only 25.6% rarely/never think about sex.

92.6% of autistic women have held someone's hand before compared to 90.7% of NT women.
80.5% of autistic men and 96.6% of NT men have hugged someone compared to 100% of autistic women and 97.3% of NT women.
77.8% of autistic women have kissed someone on the lips (mouth closed) compared to 89.3% of NT women.
63% of autistic women have frenched kissed with tongue compared to 82.7% of NT women. (This means autistic women were just as likely to have french kissed as NT men and were more likely than NT men to have kissed someone on the lips with mouth closed!)
59.3% have had any sexual experiences (oral, anal, intercourse, foreplay, etc.) compared to 85.3% of NT women.
81.5% of autistic women have had a boyfriend compared to 82.7% of NT women. (this means they are more likely to have had a relationship than NT men in this sample!)

@SergeantIncel pin?

And people still deny the NTpill jfl

Water is wet. Of course romance is 1000000x easier for women

GOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOORNIN JFL
Autistic females are generally a meme, most of them don't differ in any way from their "normal" counterparts.
@-BrettyBoy-

anyone who denies the NTpill is delusional. if autism wasn't a death sentence, then why does this forum have way more autists than the general population?

many will say it's only a death sentence if you're sub8, but even autistic gigachads won't be able to meet people or know how to communicate because of autism, they have a bigger chance than most autists but not guaranteed.
GOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOORNIN JFL
Autistic females are generally a meme, most of them don't differ in any way from their "normal" counterparts.
@-BrettyBoy-
autistic women usually are like NT men instead of NT women. they're underdiagnosed because they typically mask their autism. so they aren't as socially awkward.

NT-pill is a big reason why glances at photos rarely tell the whole story of a man's SMV. (Height is another as it's usually not apparent in selfies)

Mods should pin this.

Further evidence that we autistcels are truecels, after all, maybe even the truest of cels, judging by those horrible numbers.

And yet, there still exist many on this very forum who would deride us as fakecels and want us removed from the forum. The data and evidence speaks for itself, yet they cannot comprehend. I was an outcast in school, I'm an outcast in society, and I'm even an outcast among other rejects, all because of my autism. It never began for us. :feelsbadman:

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Yea im schizophrenic and itsucks not being NT
We're in the same, rotting boat. The two mental illnesses that will doom a man to isolation and loneliness, and it's completely out of our control. :feelsbadman:
Mods should pin this.

NT-pill is a big reason why glances at photos rarely tell the whole story of a man's SMV. (Height is another as it's usually not apparent in selfies)
Exactly. i don't know how people deny the NTpill. Not saying personality is all you need. but having bad social skills, social awkwardness and inability to meet new people or know how to talk to people makes it impossible to even get noticed.

The old juggernaut-pill: a woman can be ugly, disabled, retarded, autistic, anything, and still she will have dating power.

Are you on disability for your autism? Im on disability for my schizophrenia.
No, unfortunately. I've proven I'm able-bodied and can work, so to work I must go. :feelsbadman:

Further evidence that we autistcels are truecels, after all, maybe even the truest of cels, judging by those horrible numbers.

And yet, there still exist many on this very forum who would deride us as fakecels and want us removed from the forum. The data and evidence speaks for itself, yet they cannot comprehend. I was an outcast in school, I'm an outcast in society, and I'm even an outcast among other rejects, all because of my autism. It never began for us. :feelsbadman:

We're in the same, rotting boat. The two mental illnesses that will doom a man to isolation and loneliness, and it's completely out of our control. :feelsbadman:
other studies found that among autistic men in their mid-late 30s, the vast majority desire sex a lot, sometimes even more than NT men, yet the vast majority had little to no sex (especially no sex). And only a small minority were in relationships.

other studies found that among autistic men in their mid-late 30s, the vast majority desire sex a lot, sometimes even more than NT men, yet the vast majority had little to no sex (especially no sex). And only a small minority were in relationships.
Yeah, I'm in my early 30's, and I can feel my sex drive ramping up. :cryfeels: It's driving me crazy, and I'm seriously contemplating asking my doctor about chemical castration, or looking into something, anything, that will kill that drive off.

I hate when other men tell me that 'sex isn't that big of deal, bro.' Bullshit, those fuckers just take it for granted. They don't seem to realize there's light-years of difference between starvation and satisfaction.

Exactly. i don't know how people deny the NTpill. Not saying personality is all you need. but having bad social skills, social awkwardness and inability to meet new people or know how to talk to people makes it impossible to even get noticed.
brootal.
Copers wont touch this and will call us fakecels

You should post a study about schizophrenia tbh. Schizophrenia in underrated in the incel community
sadly i couldn't find much

@ordinaryotaku @AutisticMonstrosity @-BrettyBoy- thoughts?

It’s definitely over for many autistic men considering the fact I have seen autistic women brag about their NT boyfriends, implying even them type of women don’t want to sexually associate with autistic men.

Not surprised. Autistic femoids aren't looked down upon by soyciety regarding their autism, and instead are seen as "quirky." Autistic men such as myself are seen as weirdos and outcasts. I would need to be at least a PSL 8 to not be judged harshly by femoids due to my condition.

The autistic boys vs. autistic girls meme is a great example of just this.

It’s definitely over for many autistic men considering the fact I have seen autistic women brag about their NT boyfriends, implying even them type of women don’t want to sexually associate with autistic men.
They aren't really autistic and thus they despise you (the guys on the spectrum)

Not surprised. Autistic femoids aren't looked down upon by soyciety regarding their autism, and instead are seen as "quirky." Autistic men such as myself are seen as weirdos and outcasts. I would need to be at least a PSL 8 to not be judged harshly by femoids due to my condition.

Dude, even in THIS community, I have had dudes make me out to be a shit smearer. :feelsseriously:

Women are privileged

That's because autistic women usually mask symptoms of autism and therefore often go undiagnosed (if they get diagnosed with ANYTHING at all, it's sometimes misdiagnosis of ADHD). they often blend in more with NT people. Usually autistic women act like NT men instead of acting like NT women, that's why when you talk to autistic women, it feels like you're talking to a man. many ones i've seen often dress in unisex clothes and don't wear makeup, and use masculine language.

Autistic women usually have better social skills. Autistic men just are a death sentence. Even autistic chads could struggle in the dating world or social world because they don't know how to ask people out or even find opportunities to meet people or start conversations. they'll still do better than other autists, but lets face it, autistic chads are rare. autistic men are far more likely to be sub5.

thanks for this thread. very useful info..

yeah autism is just a death sentence. even in my experience, only 1% of autistic people i've met enter relationships or get laid.

Sex is one thing but i really long for companionship
I long for both. And I've longed for companionship for as long as I can remember. But I've also accepted how absolutely unrealistic it will be to ever attain that for myself because of my genetics. Sex, at least, I should be able to pay for, someday. Hopefully.
Even autistic chads could struggle in the dating world or social world because they don't know how to ask people out or even find opportunities to meet people or start conversations. they'll still do better than other autists, but lets face it, autistic chads are rare.
Tom Morgan.

Last edited:
I long for both. And I've longed for companionship for as long as I can remember. But I've also accepted how absolutely unrealistic it will be to ever attain that for myself because of my genetics. Sex, at least, I should be able to pay for, someday. Hopefully.

Tom Morgan.
Tom Morgan is only one example

From the study:

For instance, although a significantly lower percentage of boys with (42.5%) than without (69%) ASD ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend (Table 2), no difference emerged between the groups of girls (Table 3). In fact, a higher percentage of girls with ASD (81.5%) than boys without ASD (69%) reported having had a boyfriend/girlfriend at least once in their lifetime.

Even autistic women have an easier time dating than NT men!!! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

WTF!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: And of course, autistic men are left to rot, as always. Nobody gives a shit about us. :incel:
Tom Morgan is only one example
I know, but he's my go-to example.

From the study:

Even autistic women have an easier time dating than NT men!!! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

WTF!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: And of course, autistic men are left to rot, as always. Nobody gives a shit about us. :incel:

I know, but he's my go-to example.
Juggernautpill in a nutshell

Most normies cannot sleep with slim white girls (all that counts). Part of the reason most autistics cannot find a girl is because they have unrealistic standards (lack of social cues make them think the “hot blondes” are attainable). NT men “know their lane” by late teens. This leads men on the spectrum hoping that one day the hot blonde will come. She never does.

if an aspie guy settled for a landwhale on tinder he’d “ascend”. This is basically what most normies do

Most normies cannot sleep with slim white girls (all that counts). Part of the reason most autistics cannot find a girl is because they have unrealistic standards (lack of social cues make them think the “hot blondes” are attainable). NT men “know their lane” by late teens. This leads men on the spectrum hoping that one day the hot blonde will come. She never does.

if an aspie guy settled for a landwhale on tinder he’d “ascend”. This is basically what most normies do
greycel IQ

Very small sample size. How many of the autists were male and female? Why almost all autists thought they'll have sexual relationship in the future? Even more so than non-autists?

I would be incel even without autism. I spent 3 hours in shopping centre today. Every couple had a man that was much taller than the woman. All the short men (facially they were always better-looking than me) were alone shopping. One 2 metre giant had 1,55 cm woman, overweight a bit also. Height is absolutely required where I live. I did not see any man more uglier than me. All had hair, beard etc. perfectly shaved etc.

Very small sample size. How many of the autists were male and female? Why almost all autists thought they'll have sexual relationship in the future? Even more so than non-autists?

I would be incel even without autism. I spent 3 hours in shopping centre today. Every couple had a man that was much taller than the woman. All the short men (facially they were always better-looking than me) were alone shopping. One 2 metre giant had 1,55 cm woman, overweight a bit also. Height is absolutely required where I live. I did not see any man more uglier than me. All had hair, beard etc. perfectly shaved etc.
Small sample size yet replicates studies show mostly consistent results

not surprised. if you’re a socially awkward guy, you’re a creep and a loser (if you arent good looking).

if you’re a socially awkward foid it’s just fine, no one’s gonna judge you.

Only 53.7% of autistic guys have held someone's hand compared to 86.2% of NT men.
92.6% of autistic women have held someone's hand before compared to 90.7% of NT women.
41.5% of autistic men had never kissed someone on the mouth with mouth closed, compared to 69% of NT men.
77.8% of autistic women have kissed someone on the lips (mouth closed) compared to 89.3% of NT women.
22% of autistic men have french kissed with tongue, compared to 65.5% of NT men.
63% of autistic women have frenched kissed with tongue compared to 82.7% of NT women. (This means autistic women were just as likely to have french kissed as NT men and were more likely than NT men to have kissed someone on the lips with mouth closed!)

I love it how autistic foids can expect a significantly higher chance of sexual success than NT males :feelsclown:

I love it how autistic foids can expect a significantly higher chance of sexual success than NT males :feelsclown:
juggernautpill in a nutshell

not surprised. if you’re a socially awkward guy, you’re a creep and a loser (if you arent good looking).

if you’re a socially awkward foid it’s just fine, no one’s gonna judge you.
:feelsclown:

The old juggernaut-pill: a woman can be ugly, disabled, retarded, autistic, anything, and still she will have dating power.

BIG FACTS

Last edited:
ive never seen an autistic guy manage to get a long term relationship

Yep, it's over for us

anyone who denies the NTpill is delusional. if autism wasn't a death sentence, then why does this forum have way more autists than the general population?

many will say it's only a death sentence if you're sub8, but even autistic gigachads won't be able to meet people or know how to communicate because of autism, they have a bigger chance than most autists but not guaranteed.

autistic women usually are like NT men instead of NT women. they're underdiagnosed because they typically mask their autism. so they aren't as socially awkward.
They dont “mask” their autism they are frankly ditzy girls who are too ugly to have their ditzyness be cute. (That is why they hate us because we remind them that they are not hot shit and that they are ugly just like us) Can you “mask” being a cripple. Autism is genetic and has to do with the “y” chromosome among males.

Truly Brutal, Nearly cried.

Autism as a male is a death sentence unless you also happen to have a 7.5/10+ which is a huge statistical improbability due to how the brain develops when you're good looking early in life and showered in positive reinforcement.

Last edited:
Not surprising. I’m on the spectrum myself and Obviously have no luck. Whereas an autistpic girl is just an easier fuck for some guys

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back