Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] 2021 study shows that autistic men are way less likely to experience sex, kissing, relationships and autistic women, not so much

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
83d 23h 13m
Yep, it's over for us

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
7d 21h 24m
Edmund_Kemper said:
anyone who denies the NTpill is delusional. if autism wasn't a death sentence, then why does this forum have way more autists than the general population?

many will say it's only a death sentence if you're sub8, but even autistic gigachads won't be able to meet people or know how to communicate because of autism, they have a bigger chance than most autists but not guaranteed.

autistic women usually are like NT men instead of NT women. they're underdiagnosed because they typically mask their autism. so they aren't as socially awkward.
They dont “mask” their autism they are frankly ditzy girls who are too ugly to have their ditzyness be cute. (That is why they hate us because we remind them that they are not hot shit and that they are ugly just like us) Can you “mask” being a cripple. Autism is genetic and has to do with the “y” chromosome among males.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
78d 10h 25m
TheProphetMuscle said:
Water is wet. Of course romance is 1000000x easier for women
This nigga posting the same study results from different studies over and over again JFL

F

Friedrich Nietzsche

Greycel
21h 49m
Truly Brutal, Nearly cried.

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★
12d 7h 10m
Autism as a male is a death sentence unless you also happen to have a 7.5/10+ which is a huge statistical improbability due to how the brain develops when you're good looking early in life and showered in positive reinforcement.

Last edited:
D

drydesertdick97

Greycel
2h 40m
Not surprising. I’m on the spectrum myself and Obviously have no luck. Whereas an autistpic girl is just an easier fuck for some guys

T

terhun

Banned
-
3h 36m
T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Paragon
★★★★★
37d 19h 29m
unuser

unuser

Relationships are a basic human right
7d 18h 59m
All these studies come to the same obvious conclusions

They just validate empirically what we have already found out deductively :society:

proudweeb

proudweeb

lost my foreskin in vietnam
★★★★★
53d 10h 48m
I agree with these statistics. My autism kills my chances forever

ItalianPolishCel

ItalianPolishCel

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
8d 12h 22m
I wonder how I would be if I was NT, where I would be now, etc. I mean I have depression, socal phobia, OCD and I may have bipolar OR borderline and I have autism traits but IDK if it's autism or just horrible social skills (or both). I wil never know.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
200d 13h 6m
Water is wet tbh

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
83d 13h 38m
niggas can't talk to people how tf are they going to fuck?

but yeah, NTpill is brutal

M

manlet ricel

Greycel
2d 1h 30m
the title reminded me of CHRIS CHAN

B

Bazinga

Recruit
★★
1d 12h 57m
terhun said:
not true.

At least in the US
Single women (57% of women) outnumber single men (54%) in the top 100 US cities
this is like talking to a brick wall with normies but again, "singleness" doesn't correlate with sexual status. Most of those young and single women are in "it's complicated" situations which is codeword for "fucking chad and he doesn't want to be exclusive". The young and single men, on the other hand, are mostly not having sex at all. The exceptions are the aforementioned chads that women like to fuck.

the fact that single status is roughly equal between men and women doesn't mean that sexual success is equal between men and women, since for women single status is usually a choice while for men it's involuntary.

as an unrelated bit every time I've ever spoken to a therapist it's always "there are plenty of autistic women out there". No there aren't and the ones that are don't want autistic men. If I was still going to a psychiatrist or a therapist I'd love to show them the hard data.

Last edited:
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
★★★
136d 3h 27m
Edmund_Kemper said:
Exactly. i don't know how people deny the NTpill. Not saying personality is all you need. but having bad social skills, social awkwardness and inability to meet new people or know how to talk to people makes it impossible to even get noticed.
Women can nearly instantly tell that someone is "off". If you can't hold a conversation like a normie they might not immediately guess that you're on the autistic spectrum or have a schizoid personality, but instinctually they know that this guy is "weird". And then if they find out you have no friends and have never had a girlfriend, then you've already triggered a bunch of the major red flags they look for and poof they are long gone. Foids just don't have the patience or ethics to deal with autists.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
245d 3h 45m
CrackingYs said:
Women can nearly instantly tell that someone is "off". If you can't hold a conversation like a normie they might not immediately guess that you're on the autistic spectrum or have a schizoid personality, but instinctually they know that this guy is "weird". And then if they find out you have no friends and have never had a girlfriend, then you've already triggered a bunch of the major red flags they look for and poof they are long gone. Foids just don't have the patience or ethics to deal with autists.
Yeah and that’s why autistic guys are doomed

FuRed

FuRed

Admiral
★★★★★
27d 3h 15m
terhun said:
not true.

At least in the US
Single women (57% of women) outnumber single men (54%) in the top 100 US cities
Bizarro study. My guess is many men are counting themselves as not-single when in fact their 'girlfriends' are indeed saying they are single :feelshaha:

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
★★★★
5d 1h 17m
Autistic women don't mask better its just people judge womens behavior less harshly then they do men. A weird female comes off as quirky a weird male comes off as creepy
Edmund_Kemper @Edmund_Kemper Do you think if autistic men were the majority we'd have an easier time socializing and more friends?

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
245d 3h 45m
wgm24 said:
Autistic women don't mask better its just people judge womens behavior less harshly then they do men. A weird female comes off as quirky a weird male comes off as creepy
Edmund_Kemper @Edmund_Kemper Do you think if autistic men were the majority we'd have an easier time socializing and more friends?
if autistic men were a majority a majority of men would be permavirgins

also yes autistic women mask autism. they literally act NT.

B

Bazinga

Recruit
★★
1d 12h 57m
CrackingYs said:
Honestly they do lol. They immediately view you as asexual and a total nonthreat. Then it's super easy to listen to them drone on and on about whatever dumb bullshit they're interested in. They will be completely honest as long as you're willing to listen and you can hear about the hedonistic lifestyles foids enjoy on a daily basis. Ofc they will never ever ever be sexually attracted to you but they'll tell you anything since you're too retarded to judge her for it.

Restart80

Restart80

Officer
★★★★★
9d 36m
kampman

kampman

Worthless
★★★★★
167d 17h 5m
Bazinga said:
as an unrelated bit every time I've ever spoken to a therapist it's always "there are plenty of autistic women out there". No there aren't and the ones that are don't want autistic men. If I was still going to a psychiatrist or a therapist I'd love to show them the hard data.

So true. If a foid is affected by a certain condition (autism, poverty, poor looks), she would never want a "condition-matched" male to have sex or spend her life with. Actually, she is much more likely to be picky and try everything to find a male much better than her, so she won't have to be reminded of her own deficiencies all the time.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
7d 10h 45m
Late to this, but it's been shown for awhile now that females exhibit less autistic traits than males do as they have some genetic protection (particularly if autism has sex-linked characteristics) . Autism in males is usually more severe.

Not that it matters: male thirst will fuck anything with a foid body. There are thirsty degenerates that will even fuck down syndrome foids just to get their nasty dick wet with pussy.

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★★★★
52d 19m
IT don’t ever dare touch threads like these. They will cherrypick until their wombs fall out their loose roastie holes. :blackpill:

RejectReality

RejectReality

autist currycel retard
★★
1d 16h 15m
I am autistic on top of being currycel... it never began

evilguy

evilguy

Greycel
2d 16h 58m
It seems JBW doesn't even work for me! It never began for autistics!:feelscry::feelscry:

MinorityNoOneCares

MinorityNoOneCares

Recruit
★★★★★
9d 20h 22m
Schizoidcel said:
Autism as a male is a death sentence unless you also happen to have a 7.5/10+ which is a huge statistical improbability due to how the brain develops when you're good looking early in life and showered in positive reinforcement.
There are autist Chads, but very very rare.

JoeBruhcel said:
Mods should pin this.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8