Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] 10% of children are the result of cuckoldry, males penises and semen have evolved with that in mind, women desire chad more during ovulation

SILLY INKWEL WOMEN DONT CHEAT THAT'S MISOGYNISTIC NONSENSE :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Lmao they cheat so much that we've evolved with specific adaptations that try to counteract this.

Here are 2 studies on cheating/cuckoldry, the evolution of penises, semen and more. The studies used will be linked at the bottom

1) Roughly 10% of children are the result of cuckoldry, 9% of women admit to cheating, among younger women it is 15% [1]

Other figures ranging from 2 to 30% are also found, but the average is found at around 10%, which seems plausible given the rates of cheating among women (9% on average, 15% when they're at their most fertile). Note that these are just admissions, in reality they probably cheat even more

It is often suggested that 10% of children are not biologically related to their putative genetic fathers as a result of cuckoldry. Anderson (2006) distinguished between studies of high and low paternity confidence samples, and found median rates of actual non-paternity (determined from blood or DNA exclusion tests) of 2% and 30% respectively, with much variability across studies.

This was supported by fairly high rates of extra-marital affairs in both men and women. In a recent study of a random sample of 9,852 Norwegians aged 18 to 49, 16% of men and 11% of women admitted to having had an affair during their current relationship, with 50% not using any form of contraception (Traeen et al, 2007). Cuckoldry is a real risk to men's reproductive fitness, sperm competition may account for certain sex differences in human psychology and morphology. For example, prevalence estimates of offspring from extra-pair copulations range from I% to 30% across cultures, averaging around 10(% (Shackelford et al., 2005). Jolmson et al. (2001) also found that 9% of all women and 15% of women between the ages of 16 and 24 years reported having concurrent sexual relationships and' Gallup et al. (2006) reported 25% of women in an institution to engage in extra-pair copulation.

2) Alpha fucks, beta bucks + Women desire chad MORE after having found a beta buxxer, they like chad more as time goes on and lose interest in their husband over time [1]

Psychologically, women are hardwired differently than men, A woman has a dual sex drive. The first is centered on finding a mate for life to help support her and her offspring. This is why (and when) love is such an important part of a woman's sexual desire, The second is a desire to obtain a variety of the best genetic material to produce the best children.

Doesn't this read like some blackpill straight out of an incel forum? Jfl it's exactly alpha fucks, beta bucks. But things get even more brutal

This second desire begins to grow once a woman has found her life mate and grows stronger as time with him progresses. Eventually, this latter and more powerful drive overpowers her sexual desire for her life mate. This is why a woman's sexual desire for her husband diminishes over time

THAT'S RIGHT. WOMEN DESIRE CHAD EVEN MORE WHEN THEY'VE FOUND THEIR BETABUXXER OR HAVE SETTLED DOWN :feelshaha::feelshaha: THERE'S LITERALLY NO ESCAPE: WOMEN ARE CHADSEXUAL

At the same time, her sexual desire for other men is increasing. This does not make her immoral or mean that she no longer loves her husband. It is simply part of her genetic code (Susan, 2011), Compounding this is that, nature has not only given women a two prong and exponentially stronger sex drive than men, it has also given women the ability to experience a far greater quantity, intensity, and variety of sexual pleasure and orgasm than men. This is nature's way of motivating a woman to seek out sexual activity considering the risk she bears in doing so

"Women have a low sex drive bro :soy::soy: my wife is not very sexual, that's why we only have sex 3 times per year with the lights off"

3) Women cheat or fantasize about cheating the most during ovulation, when they're at their most fertile [1]

In fact, women in particular, as a group, show systematic changes in sexual fantasy and attractiveness to extra-pair men, among other sex-related traits, around the time of ovulation (Macrae et al., 2002). Women are not only more likely to fantasize about and sometimes engage in an affair during this time, they are also more sensitive to and attracted by male pheromones (Gangestad et al., 2002).

That's right, when their body is ready to have a baby is when they want chad the most and forget about their non chad betabuxxing husband.

Baker and Bellis (1990) found that when women initiated an infidelity it often occurred around the time of ovulation and 7% of the copulations during this time of ovulation were with an extra-pair man, and these relationships were less likely to involve the use of contraceptives than were copulations with their social partner

Women are even less likely to use contraceptives when cheating at their most fertile jfl, they actively want to get pregnant with chad

4) Women are even more attracted to chad during ovulation than during normal times [1]

Thornhill and Gangestad, (1999) found that the scent of facially symmetric and thus physically attractive men was rated as more attractive and sexy than was the scent of less symmetric men, but only during this fertile time frame. Penton-Voak and Perret (2000) found that women rate masculine faces, those with a more prominent jaw, as especially attractive around the time of ovulation. Scent, facial symmetry, and a masculine jaw bone may, in turn, be proximate cues to the man's genetic fitness and social dominance (Shackelford and Larsen, 1997)

5) The size (dickpill) and shape of the human penis is designed to remove the semen of other men, semen is designed to stick as best as possible and stop the semen from other men [2]

In addition to the ostensible impact of female choice on the evolution of more elaborate male genitalia (Eberhard, 1996), there is reason to believe that sperm competition played a role in shaping the human penis. The human penis, with a relatively larger glans and more pronounced coronal ridge than is found in many other primates, may function to displace seminal fluid from rival males in the vagina by forcing it back over/under the glans.

During intercourse the effect of repeated thrusting would be to draw out and displace foreign semen away from the cervix. As a consequence, if a female copulated with more than one male within a short period of time this would allow subsequent males to “scoop out” semen deposited by others before ejaculating (Baker and Bellis, 1995).

To test this hypothesis, Gallup, Burch, Zappieri, Parvez, Stockwell, and Davis (2003) simulated sexual encounters using artificial models and measured the magnitude of artificial semen displacement as a function of phallus configuration, depth of thrusting, and semen viscosity. The displacement of simulated semen was robust across different prosthetic phalluses, different artificial vaginas, different semen recipes, and different semen viscosities. The magnitude of semen displacement was directly proportional to the depth of thrusting and inversely proportional to semen viscosity. By manipulating different characteristics of artificial phalluses, the coronal ridge and frenulum were identified as key morphological features involved in mediating the semen displacement effect.

Brutal dickpill incoming: bigger penises are functionally more efficient at removing sperm. We've evolved with bigger penises than every other primate because we needed to counteract cheating. Even the shape is designed for that

In order for the human penis to serve as an efficient semen displacement device, it needs to be of sufficient size to fill the vagina and supplant foreign semen In contrast with our closest living relative, the human penis is roughly twice as long and wide as that of the common chimpanzee (Short, 1980).

As evidence that the human penis may have been shaped by the recurrent adaptive problem posed by sperm competition consider the following. Magnetic resonance imaging studies show that during coitus, the typical penis fills and expands the human vagina, and with complete penetration often pushes up against the cervix (Weijmar Schultz, van Andel, Sabelis, and Mooyart, 1999). When ejaculation occurs, thrusting diminishes and vaginal penetration reaches its maximum point (Masters and Johnson, 1966). Not only does this serve to release semen in close proximity to the cervix, but data on ejaculatory pressure shows that the first several ejaculatory contractions project seminal fluid with such force that it can be expelled at a distance of 30-60cm if not contained in a vagina (Masters and Johnson, 1966)

A longer dick allows you to push your semen deeper and remove other semen effectively

Thus, there appear to have been a series of adaptations that serve to confine or focus the release of semen to the uppermost portion of the vaginal tract, possibly as a means of making it less vulnerable to displacement by other males. A longer penis would not only have been an advantage for leaving semen in a less accessible part of the vagina, but by filling and expanding the vagina it also would aid and abet the displacement of semen left by other males as a means of maximizing the likelihood of paternity.

6) Chad has better semen because frequent semen release improves its coagulation [2]

First of all let's establish the benefits of semen coagulation when it comes to reproduction

Semen coagulates within seconds after ejaculation and then liquefies or decoagulates about 15-30 minutes later (Mandal and Bhattacharyya, 1985; Robert and Gagnon, 1999). While semen hyperviscosity is associated with infertility (Gonzales, Kortebani and Mazzolli, 1993), the first part of the ejaculate does not typically coagulate, only the last fraction (Baker and Bellis, 1995). Baker and Bellis speculate that this keeps the semen in place while sperm travel to the cervix, and at the same time prevents the passage of rival sperm from subsequent males.

The data derived from artificial genitals (Gallup et al., 2003) also show that viscous semen is more difficult to displace, and as a consequence another function of semen coagulation may be to minimize self-semen displacement and/or displacement by other males.

Mandel and Bhattacharyya (1986) measured semen coagulation in humans, and found that if the male had not ejaculated in the previous two days liquefication times were significantly decreased. Thus, by implication, men who copulate frequently (which may include multi-partner matings) deposit semen that coagulates for longer periods of time.

Chad wins at life in every way and even wins at creating life jfl

7) Our semen coagulation time is yet an other indication of women's propensity to cheat [2]

Dixon and Anderson (2002) examined semen coagulation and copulatory plugs in 40 species of primates. Coagulation rates were highest in species where females commonly mate with multiple partners, and lowest in those where females are primarily monogamous or belong to polygynous groups.

Sources:

[1]

[2]

Last edited:
High effort and brutal IQ.

The male penis shape is also the evolutionary result of gang bangs:
Yes one of those studies actually talked about gangbangs briefly too. I didn't even cover half of the shit found in those 2 studies, they're a gold mine. There was also more stuff on circumcision, premature ejaculation, impregnation of twins from 2 different males and more if anyone is curious.

Thanks for the early reply bro :feelsautistic:
High effort and brutal IQ.
:feelsautistic::feelsYall:

The percentage was a lot higher in the past. It’s only lower now because we have enforced monogamy for the past 1000 years or so. Cuckoldry was very common between men and women throughout human history with women constantly chasing after and mating with the high value men while convincing the cucks with concealed ovulation to raise those children that resulted from their steamy encounters with Paleolithic Chad

Scent, facial symmetry, and a masculine jaw bone may, in turn, be proximate cues to the man's genetic fitness and social dominance (Shackelford and Larsen, 1997)
"Proximate"

The percentage was a lot higher in the past. It’s only lower now because we have enforced monogamy for the past 1000 years or so. Cuckoldry was very common between men and women throughout human history with women constantly chasing after and mating with the high value men while convincing the cucks with concealed ovulation to raise those children that resulted from their steamy encounters with Paleolithic Chad
Yes plus there wasn't even birth control back then.

A century ago in the west a woman leaving her house alone was seen as extremely suspicious. They were usually accompanied by someone (not necessarily a man) just to make sure they didn't cheat. The only women who would go out unaccompanied on regular basis were prostitutes

As far as i know this "company when you go out" rule is still applied in some islamic countries.

brutal water is wet pill

Good thread
I recommend Sperm Wars as further reading
Damn I've never heard about this book. Seems interesting.

Yes water is wet but it's always good to back up the "obvious" with studies since dishonest people will just accuse us of making shit up

Yes water is wet but it's always good to back up the "obvious" with studies since dishonest people will just accuse us of making shit up
It's real good. It was written by one of the guys cited in your OP actually (Robin Baker)

It's real good. It was written by one of the guys cited in your OP actually (Robin Baker)
Then it's not surprising that it's based. I'll definitely look into it.
Also speaking of authors, the 2 guys who wrote the cuckoldry article ... :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: the memes write themselves

good thread
:feelsautistic:

6) Chad has better semen because frequent semen release improves its coagulation [2]

7) Our semen coagulation time is yet an other indication of women's propensity to cheat [2]
No-fappers BTFO.

We controlled their bullshit for 3000 years. What went wrong?

Brutal dickpill incoming: bigger penises are functionally more efficient at removing sperm. We've evolved with bigger penises than every other primate because we needed to counteract cheating. Even the shape is designed for that
I wouldn't call it "to counteract cheating", because this evolutionary trait of the human penis is present before the agricultural revolution, thus, before monogamy/marriage. I think it's more due to the context of huge spermatic competition in a non-monogamous society. It's just to "counteract other males". Not disagreeing, jut highlighting nuances about that concept :feelsStudy:

I'm thinking about some Amazon tribes (or was it in the Yucatan peninsula?) where women have the belief that children are made by accumulation of semen, so they started having sex with the strongest guy, the most handsome guy, the funniest guy, etc. almost simultaneously. And overall, most primitive societies were non-monogamous (there are a shitload of examples like this in Sex at Dawn by Christopher Ryan & Cacilda Jetha and The Origin of Family, Private Property and the State by good ol' F. Engels). So basically this:
The male penis shape is also the evolutionary result of gang bangs

First of all let's establish the benefits of semen coagulation when it comes to reproduction
I think chimpanzees have their penises shaped almost like knives precisely to remove the coagula of other males, if I'm not mistaken. I had heard about everything you posted, even things like immunological resistance of the female to semen, but human semen coagulation for the purpose of sexual competition? Brutal.

Glorious post. As always, this should be pinned/sent to the must read section.

Good job, i knew many of this and this explains everything.
So women are hardwired to be cheating whores there is no escape, next time someone says he has a oneitis im gonna kick him in the balls

I wouldn't call it "to counteract cheating", because this evolutionary trait of the human penis is present before the agricultural revolution, thus, before monogamy/marriage. I think it's more due to the context of huge spermatic competition in a non-monogamous society. It's just to "counteract other males". Not disagreeing, jut highlighting nuances about that concept :feelsStudy:

I'm thinking about some Amazon tribes (or was it in the Yucatan peninsula?) where women have the belief that children are made by accumulation of semen, so they started having sex with the strongest guy, the most handsome guy, the funniest guy, etc. almost simultaneously. And overall, most primitive societies were non-monogamous (there are a shitload of examples like this in Sex at Dawn by Christopher Ryan & Cacilda Jetha and The Origin of Family, Private Property and the State by good ol' F. Engels). So basically this:
Yeah i could have worded that statement better i suppose, you're right.

I think chimpanzees have their penises shaped almost like knives precisely to remove the coagula of other males, if I'm not mistaken.
I don't really know about the penis shape of other monkeys but the first study mentions that female bonobos and chimps have sex with lots of males so there's very little paternity certainty. Then you have gorillas who have cuckoldry levels of <5% which is less than humans (lifefuel for @ThoughtfulCel :feelshehe:)

The study also says that humans have much larger penises than other primates because women cheated so much.

but human semen coagulation for the purpose of sexual competition? Brutal.

Yeah I had never really given much thought to why our semen is the way it is. Turns out there are plenty of reasons and everything makes sense when you consider cheating

Good job, i knew many of this and this explains everything.
So women are hardwired to be cheating whores there is no escape, next time someone says he has a oneitis im gonna kick him in the balls
Yes women have literal primal urges to cheat on their husband, urges hardcoded in their DNA. Which makes me realize something: no wonder loyalty and faithfulness were always seen as one of the greatest virtue that a woman could have

No wonder loyal women were given metaphorical medals in every monogamous civilization

The first study also touches on what sounds like oneitism, check this out

" The male also has a much simpler sex drive than a woman. He simply wants to mate with any female he finds desirable, The longer he is denied sex, the stronger his desire grows and the criterion by which he finds a woman desirable lowers, Since it is the woman who decides if he will be allowed to have sex with her or not, his desire for her sexually is also linked to the desire for her approval. As he becomes more interested in her, the desire to please her as a wayto get sex can become overwhelming for him (Susan, 2011) "

Men place women on a pedestal and idolize them because they can't fuck them

I don't really know about the penis shape of other monkeys but the first study mentions that female bonobos and chimps have sex with lots of males so there's very little paternity certainty. Then you have gorillas who have cuckoldry levels of <5% which is less than humans (lifefuel for @ThoughtfulCel :feelshehe:)
And precisely, because of that, gorillas have micropenises and microballs.

Yes, that's a male gorilla. That's his peepee.
But I don't know how it could be for @ThoughtfulCel because he is genetically modified :yes:

> A woman has a dual sex drive

Damn that's literally the dual mating strategy. These papers literally say the Blackpill without ambiguity. I can't believe how I could ever go back to the Bluepill after such overwhelming scientific evidence.the

Sometimes I wish my mother had a child with Chad. I think he would be happier than me.

Yes plus there wasn't even birth control back then.

A century ago in the west a woman leaving her house alone was seen as extremely suspicious. They were usually accompanied by someone (not necessarily a man) just to make sure they didn't cheat. The only women who would go out unaccompanied on regular basis were prostitutes

As far as i know this "company when you go out" rule is still applied in some islamic countries.

That gets harder & harder when sources or evidence that is seen as "problematic" gets erased over time thanks to the types controlling the Internet having a problem with it so in an Internet version of book burning we get the rewriting of history & lost knowledge, even if you cite sources you'll get tldr I'll just scream labels at my opponents & win the support.
Men place women on a pedestal and idolize them because they can't fuck them
That right there, you know onlyfans major subscribers are the biggest blueballs cucks going.

Chad treats women like shit as he sees them as nothing more than a cumsponge, why would he respect a woman that will put out on the first date, fawn over him & give up her most valuable commodity so easily for him, he's won the gold medal & now has nothing more to gain from being around her while she'll start trying to put more restrictions & expectations the longer he's around her so he now needs to slap her around a bit to assert dominance & try not to catch feelings for her, she who will likely fuck another at some point.

Last edited:
> A woman has a dual sex drive

Damn that's literally the dual mating strategy. These papers literally say the Blackpill without ambiguity. I can't believe how I could ever go back to the Bluepill after such overwhelming scientific evidence.the
That's the thing that gets me. I look up some scientific papers and find scientists saying things that would get you screeched at and labeled an evil misogynistic male. Society is in complete denial tbh. It's like we're back in the middle ages burning people at the stake for saying scientific facts.

That gets harder & harder when sources or evidence that is seen as "problematic" gets erased over time thanks to the types controlling the Internet having a problem with it so in an Internet version of book burning we get the rewriting of history & lost knowledge, even if you cite sources you'll get tldr I'll just scream labels at my opponents & win the support.
Pretty much. Censorship is absolutely crazy these days. Both irl and online. I miss the internet from 10-15 years ago, it used to be the wild west

Chad treats women like shit as he sees them as nothing more than a cumsponge, why would he respect a woman that will put out on the first date, fawn over him & give up her most valuable commodity so easily for him, he's won the gold medal & now has nothing more to gain from being around her while she'll start trying to put more restrictions & expectations the longer he's around her so he now needs to slap her around a bit to assert dominance & try not to catch feelings for her, she who will likely fuck another at some point.
Chad doesn't have to run after them, try hard, jester them, spend money on them etc. Like you said he gets all the sex and affection handed out to him, he just uses them and dumps them when it's convenient.

You wouldn't look up to someone who you can use and who is easily replaceable. Especially not when you've lived your entire life using people like this

I mean for fuck's sake I knew a bum ass chad who used women as his personal cab/chauffeur. They drove him around everywhere in their car, he slept at their place and ate their food
Meanwhile normies pay for everything and get jack shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So women are evolved to fuck a ton of dudes and natural selection occurs in the pussy itself? Thats wild. Removing semen out of a girl with your dick sounds kind of gay tbh.
Gay but tbh if it lets you spread your dna it's a win in darwinian terms. Especially if some other moron takes care of your child, that's a double win.

Besides it seems that it used to be very frequent (otherwise we wouldn't have had those adaptations)

As always Islam is right about women 100% of the time about 100% of their nature

Sometimes I wish my mother had a child with Chad. I think he would be happier than me.
I inherited most of my bad genes from my mom tbh. Chad genes would have helped but it's not a guarantee

Besides my dad had 0 issues with women back in his days. It's not that he has bad genes, it's that hypergamy is out of control nowadays. What used to be just fine before is shit today. What was above average back then is below average today

As always Islam is right about women 100% of the time about 100% of their nature
Yes. 10 years ago i'd have said noooo they exaggerate or demonize women :soy::soy: Turns out they were spot on

I mean even in europe a century ago a woman who just simply went out alone was considered a whore or at least not to be trusted. When you read those studies you realize this "paranoia" as soys would say wasn't based on nothing

3) Women cheat or fantasize about cheating the most during ovulation, when they're at their most fertile
brutal. They are programmed for that, it's over.

I inherited most of my bad genes from my mom tbh. Chad genes would have helped but it's not a guarantee
Well, I have the same situation.
Although my father is not Chad, if a person like my father found Stacy, then their child would not be an incel, I think.
In general, I believe that a son takes most of his genes from his mother.

Besides my dad had 0 issues with women back in his days. It's not that he has bad genes, it's that hypergamy is out of control nowadays. What used to be just fine before is shit today. What was above average back then is below average today
I agree.

Yes women have literal primal urges to cheat on their husband, urges hardcoded in their DNA. Which makes me realize something: no wonder loyalty and faithfulness were always seen as one of the greatest virtue that a woman could have
This is why its a fool's errand to try and control them or fix them. They are fundamentally incompatible with civilization and male interests. The only way forward is to replace them.

:feelzez: Thanks brocel

brutal. They are programmed for that, it's over.
Just imagine being at your most fertile and every single time you start thinking about someone other than your spouse, or worse yet, you actively try to go out and have sex with someone else
Such a twisted mindset

Well, I have the same situation.
Although my father is not Chad, if a person like my father found Stacy, then their child would not be an incel, I think.
In general, I believe that a son takes most of his genes from his mother.

I agree.
The X chromosome holds far more genetic data than the y chromosome. Women carry the norwood genes and iirc short genes are dominant, so short women will never stop popping out manlets

I think i'd be doing better in life if i had inherited more of my dad's genes

This is why its a fool's errand to try and control them or fix them. They are fundamentally incompatible with civilization and male interests. The only way forward is to replace them.
Also not surprising that they give in to invaders regularly throughout history

Women carry the norwood genes and iirc short genes are dominant, so short women will never stop popping out manlets
Because of this, I hate foids.

Yes, and men want to impregnate thousands of women and rape them in cases (for example in war). It is virtuous to control your own sexuality. Yes, Islam maybe gets the right result with hard submitting and controlling women, but that is only part what God wants. He wants virtuous women, who held back, subject to their husbands from free will and being faithful to the marriage vows, as love for her husband, fear and love for God and his laws and wisdom.
Proverbs 11:22 Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman without discretion.
Proverbs 12:4 A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed [is] as rottenness in his bones.
Proverbs 31:10 An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels.

1 Peter 3:1-6 “Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, when they see your respectful and pure conduct. Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God’s sight is very precious. For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands, as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord.”

Ephesians 5:24 As the church yields to Christ, so you wives should yield to your husbands in everything. Husbands, love your wives as Christ loved the church and gave himself for it to make it belong to God.

Even when it is a very rare thing, I believe in the existence of the virtuous women, who overcame her animalistic desires. At least everyone has the potential to be, but when they are damaged, then they are damaged. And this society encourages the worst (of both sexes).

Yes, and men want to impregnate thousands of women and rape them in cases (for example in war). It is virtuous to control your own sexuality. Yes, Islam maybe gets the right result with hard submitting and controlling women, but that is only part what God wants. He wants virtuous women, who held back, subject to their husbands from free will and being faithful to the marriage vows, as love for her husband, fear and love for God and his laws and wisdom.
Proverbs 11:22 Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman without discretion.
Proverbs 12:4 A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed [is] as rottenness in his bones.
Proverbs 31:10 An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels.

1 Peter 3:1-6 “Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, when they see your respectful and pure conduct. Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God’s sight is very precious. For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands, as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord.”

Ephesians 5:24 As the church yields to Christ, so you wives should yield to your husbands in everything. Husbands, love your wives as Christ loved the church and gave himself for it to make it belong to God.

Even when it is a very rare thing, I believe in the existence of the virtuous women, who overcame her animalistic desires. At least everyone has the potential to be, but when they are damaged, then they are damaged. And this society encourages the worst (of both sexes).
I like to think I wouldn't be lusting on other women if i got a gf who seriously loved me. I've never had harem fantasies, I've never dreamed of being a chad who goes around fucking tons of girls. But who knows what I or most people here would do if they could get girls

The difference between a man's desire to fuck every women and a woman's desire to fuck chads is that the woman can fulfill her fantasies almost at any time, almost regardless of what she looks like. But the vast majority of men can't.

Yes. 10 years ago i'd have said noooo they exaggerate or demonize women :soy::soy: Turns out they were spot on

I mean even in europe a century ago a woman who just simply went out alone was considered a whore or at least not to be trusted. When you read those studies you realize this "paranoia" as soys would say wasn't based on nothing
Same here, being black pilled legit made me understand and accept everything Islam says about them. Take the Burka for an example. It prevetns men from simping for a woman since they can't see her, in turn this not only prevents a woman from seducing/using men, it also makes her humble since she won't get many compliments on her body, if ever, until she marries a man. Then THAT man will compliment her, and because she has never been complimented before, due to being covered, she will love and appreciate her husband more. IWhereas a western women will not blink when her husband compliments her since she's already heard the same praises and gushing from 1000s of men since they day she was 12 and still gets praise from simps when she is 40

Last edited:
HIGH IQ. GYMCELLED IS A FUCKING GENIUS

Unless this is split out by race it's meaningless. I doubt whites and asians have the same rates of illegitimacy as blacks.

The difference between a man's desire to fuck every women and a woman's desire to fuck chads is that the woman can fulfill her fantasies almost at any time, almost regardless of what she looks like. But the vast majority of men can't.
That's right. And from the biblical view monogamous hypergamy also isn't even a sin - so at least partly women's sexual primitive desire seems more approved by God than the desire of the male - having more than one wife (polygyny) is not explicitly damned, but all texts about marriage make it clear that it is one man and one woman and for men, who had many wives or a weakness for women, it was their downfall (Salomo, Samson).
On the other hand, having a young, beautiful wife is also approved by God, so this part of male desire is also approved and in a godly culture you would also see more looksmatched couples or even reverse hypergamy couples because Chad also gets only one wife and women cannot play dual, so rather choose reliable good man than big thundercock.
Alone fidelity is the limitation - for both sexes.

I have also no constant desire for a harem, but as a fantasy, when there are no responsibilities and consequences it is an appealing thing from time to time. Maybe more like the rape fantasy for women a more fictional fantasy, than their real daily manifesting Chadlust. Or maybe this non-greed is an Incel trait, where even a talk with a female feels like a unreal fantasy for us. But you already said: What happens, when we would have the opportunity for more? (the reports of raping red armists in defeated (east) Germany gives a hint. I doubt that there were savage beasts in mother russia before. Sure, it is an extra special situation with the war and the war crimes, but there is a potential thing in male sexuality, which is much darker than female infidelity and hypergamy)
I have also a married Christian brother who says that the temptation and lust for other woman doesn't automatically stop, when you have a wife. But maybe it is also because he has a past of fornication and adultery (before becoming Christian) so it is a special temptation for him. IDK

And last but not least: The study talks about 10-15% cheaters inclusive potential cheaters. I find this more lifeful, despite the real number may be higher.

The size (dickpill) and shape of the human penis is designed to remove the semen of other men, semen is designed to stick as best as possible and stop the semen from other men
Psychologically, women are hardwired differently than men, A woman has a dual sex drive. The first is centered on finding a mate for life to help support her and her offspring. This is why (and when) love is such an important part of a woman's sexual desire, The second is a desire to obtain a variety of the best genetic material to produce the best children.
I knew those two facts but now that i associate them it just destroyed me mentally.

Even if i betabucks someday,
she will fuck chad and i will fuck chad's sperm everytime i would penetrate her :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsseriously:... :feelspuke:
Then we would try to make a baby but chad's sperm would forbid me to breed her and i would get shamed for being infertile even though i'm not! :feelsUnreal::woke::woke: :feelsree::feelsree: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Same here, being black pilled legit made me understand and accept everything Islam says about them. Take the Burka for an example. It prevetns men from simping for a woman since they can't see her, in turn this not only prevents a woman from seducing/using men, it also makes her humble since she won't get many compliments on her body, if ever, until she marries a man. Then THAT man will compliment her, and because she has never been complimented before, due to being covered, she will love and appreciate her husband more. IWhereas a western women will not blink when her husband compliments her since she's already heard the same praises and gushing from 1000s of men since they day she was 12 and still gets praise from simps when she is 40
Damn I never thought about the anti simping part of it.

Unless this is split out by race it's meaningless. I doubt whites and asians have the same rates of illegitimacy as blacks.
Even among wealthy europeans like well off swiss communities the cuckoldry rate was still at the very least 2%.

After reading this thread I don’t even think I want a relationship anymore. I just want to rope

Women also delay intercourse with their betabuxx to get insemniated first by the alpha.

I once read it in a google books book about sperm wars.