Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Studies which find bias against male scientists have 10 times larger sample sizes yet get 5 times fewer citations than the ones that find the opposite

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Its continuing popularity is no surprise to Lee Jussim, a social psychologist at Rutgers, who has surveyed the research literature. His analysis shows that studies reporting bias against female scientists tend to have much smaller samples (typically fewer than 200 subjects) than the studies that find either no bias or a bias against male scientists (typically more than 2,000 subjects). Larger studies normally carry more weight, but not on this topic: the smaller studies typically are cited more than five times as often in the research literature. “The only explanation I can think of is that finding a bias against women scientists is useful activist rhetoric for getting more resources and publicity,” he says. “So much of social science is propaganda masquerading as science.”

There's a noticeable caveat on your thread. Scientists you're citing are way smarter than you and I. We shouldn't care that much, since they're enjoying better lives with commodities (as a product of their intelligence).

There's a noticeable caveat on your thread. Scientists you're citing are way smarter than you and I. We shouldn't care that much, since they're enjoying better lives with commodities (as a product of their intelligence).
We should care about other men, especially ones in positions that allow them to affect the public narritive from the inside of the academic world. We should make them aware that they might be being discriminated against, if only to show them that none of their peers care enough to do something. You want more allies, not less. We want as many men (and women) as possible to share our perspective, or at least to some extent sympathize with it. And that will require us to cooperate with people that have it better than we do.

And that will require us to cooperate with people that have it better than we do.
All spectrums within inceldom should be eligible for life-long economic reparations, hypothetically speaking.

“So much of social science is propaganda masquerading as science.”
its all propaganda

Maybe, but I chose that paragraph since it's a very good representation of the difference in the way supposed anti-female discrimination is obsessed over while supposed anti-male one is completely ignored, which in itself is of course an example of such bias.

There's maybe an even better example in that article with "misogyny"-containing studies outnumbering the "misandry"-containing ones roughly fifty times on Google Scholar, but that feels like it's a bit too general tbh, and so could easily be dismissed. You never know what meaningless random dribble created just so someone could get a title from some diploma mill university could be propping those numbers up, after all:

Yet most people still believe in the “myth of pervasive misogyny,” as the social psychologists Cory Clark and Bo Winegard concluded in Quillette after surveying the research literature on gender bias. Noting that a Google Scholar search for “misogyny” yielded 114,000 results, while a search for “misandry” yielded only 2,340, they write: “We suspect this difference in interest in misogyny over misandry reflects not the relative prevalence of each type of prejudice, but rather greater concern for the well-being of women than men. All of the arguments, anecdotes, and data forwarded to support the narrative that we live in an implacably misogynistic society, in fact, may be evidence of precisely the opposite.”

On the other hand, when you have someone focusing on a specific area of research and finding bias like this, it's much more potent, at least in my opinion.

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Social science
Everything you need to draw a conclusion about it is contained in the phrase right there

All spectrums within inceldom should be eligible for life-long economic reparations, hypothetically speaking.
You want to offer all men something, even if you don't care for them, just for simple strategic reasons. What ought to be shouldn't blind you to what actually can be, and nothing will improve without an interest group forming that includes more than just incels themselfs.

You want to offer all men something, even if you don't care for them, just for simple strategic reasons. What ought to be shouldn't blind you to what actually can be, and nothing will improve without an interest group forming that includes more than just incels themselfs.
What we've implied will never happen in our timeline. There's a reason why we are considered statistical outliers.

What we've implied will never happen in our timeline. There's a reason why we are considered statistical outliers.
'Society's stance towards the male half of its population during the next 30-60 years' is too complex an issue for you to predict it with reasonable accuracy. Venting your emotional distress in the form of a defeatist prognosis might be satisfying, but despair and hopelessness are no basis for long-term decision making. They are no more rational than blind optimism & hopefulness (though probably more correct on average, to be fair).

We might be outliers, although I question the extent to which that remains true and will continue to remain true in the near future. The stats for the next generation are gonna look worse than for any generation before, and in similarly fucked dating markets there have been fairly extreme results):

(...) That’s a significantly higher proportion of unattached young men than women, and that gap was further reflected when those same demographics were asked how many people they’d ever gone on a date with. Here’s a graph of the responses from men in their 20s, with the solid green line for single men and the dotted one for married men, and the number of dating partners they’ve had along the bottom.
MD-2.jpg

It’s not the most intuitive way of presenting the data, but the gist is this: roughly 40 percent of single men in their 20s who were surveyed have gone on a date with zero people, or, in other words, have never been on a single date in their entire life.

But either way, men as a whole are sturggling in many fields, from the academic world to the sex market. I don't think your kind of extreme demoralisation is appropriate anymore. There is at the very least a reasonable chance for things to improve for us.

Attachments

• Stats_Jap1.jpg
    Stats_Jap1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 6
Good post mate. What’s fucking mind bending to me about that article is how the “majority of men” favor affirmative action for women. What the fuck!

What is WRONG with men today? What is wrong with older generations? Seriously why do they insist on pulling the ladder up behind them and fucking over younger men? I honestly hate men too when I read things like this. It’s like saying you actively support your son’s job being handed over to someone less qualified just because they’re a woman. Baffling.

Did people ever believe in merit hiring? Or is it that the powers that be know women would not be hired into powerful positions adhering to that standard? I mean just damn I cannot believe the top down propaganda barrage genuinely works THIS well. Holy fuck men are retards. We actively support our own destruction and so many men don’t even notice.

We need to find a way to circumvent the censors when it comes to big mainstream social media platforms. There’s a reason why the blackpill is cracked down on and disallowed everywhere it’s because it makes the current regime afraid that men will wake up en masse and refuse being the second class citizens we have become.

And honestly fuck our fathers and their fathers for destroying our futures and selling out once they “got theirs”. Maybe they were just fools that didn’t see any of this coming, but male gullibility is still disgusting. Our ancient ancestors were genuinely wiser and in spades than the modern secular man. Whoever is behind all of these frankly horrible changes to our society is a monster knowingly or not.

Last edited: