Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Studies show IQ link to virginity

I am...

• Below 70IQ

• Above 110IQ

• Awoooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-

I get no pussy bc I'm too smart for this retarded society

The truth is, there are way more above-average IQ folks than those who are on the lower range.

I'm within 75-80 range.

Here am I, a Spanish incelibate on the 75-80 range. Sure, my case doesn't make it the norm but you're actually interacting with a below-average IQ human.

Here am I, a Spanish incelibate on the 75-80 range. Sure, my case doesn't make it the norm but you're actually interacting with a below-average IQ human.
Legitemately tested by psychologists?

I don't think anyone here is below 70 iq. Even below 75 iq is mentally disabled.

I don't think anyone here is below 70 iq. Even below 75 iq is mentally disabled.
No? I'm by the 75-80 range. That's not entirely true. I'm 23.

nice LARP, if you were 75 IQ you'd be typing like a negro

You don't sound low IQ to me at all, wtf.
Even if I wasn't, my IQ is not enough for trade school (or, something I'd be highly interested in: STEM-like careers).

Gibs me dat sweet punani chico

I'm within 95-110 iq range.

Try to learn some graphics design chico
I would love to make diplomacy simulators with AI language models for immersive reactions to the game engine events.

JBM (Just be Midwit) theory confirmed

Tfw you need to be medically retarded to not get pussy.

Dayum

Too high IQ for me. I just try to do gigs on fiver
Well, I'm going to implement this mechanic via a world map API into our GTA server's UCP. However, this will be only available for state (San Andreas) government high-ranking members.

I myself thought you'd be on top of that (130), given your well-written, concise contributions in our forums.
That was in the past, I am a deranged coomer/ldarcel now. But thanks. :feelsokman:

Well, I'm going to implement this mechanic via a world map API into our GTA server's UCP. However, this will be only available for state (San Andreas) government high-ranking members.
You’re high IQ chico

You’re high IQ chico
I'd say such endeavors are facilitated to average IQ people. As a matter of fact, I have no clue about data structures/algorithms, since it doesn't spark any interest on me... until I really need to implement them on further projects.

I'd say such endeavors are facilitated to average IQ people. As a matter of fact, I have no clue about data structures/algorithms, since it doesn't spark any interest on me... until I really need to implement them on further projects.
Where do you study data structures and algorithms is it free online

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back