Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Studies prove at least 80% of women cheat

Igorv777

Igorv777

Greycel
According to studies in Europe about 10% of fathers are raising other men children without knowing. That means 10% of women who got pregnant cheated their husbands/boyfriends. If 10% of female cheaters got pregnant there must be much more that cheated without getting pregnant. That number is at lowest 5x more. So at least 60% of Women cheat. But it more likely to be 80%. Although you could argue it could be as high as 90%+.

According to studies in Europe about 10% of fathers are raising other men children without knowing
Out of everything foids do, this is truly the most disgusting and evil. They cheat on you and make you raise and pay for another pawn for years. You should be able to sue them after that for all the money, but of course not the court will likely make you pay child support for a baby that isn't yours.

Women who do this should recieve the death penalty. If I ever meet a woman who did this I swear to god...

Out of everything foids do, this is truly the most disgusting and evil. They cheat on you and make you raise and pay for another pawn for years. You should be able to sue them after that for all the money, but of course not the court will likely make you pay child support for a baby that isn't yours.

Women who do this should recieve the death penalty. If I ever meet a woman who did this I swear to god...
I think in some countries it is illegal to require a DNA test to prove that the child isn't yours. JFL

I think in some countries it is illegal to require a DNA test to prove that the child isn't yours. JFL
Burn it down

Cheaters need to be cheated of oxygen.

only cucks dont take a paternity test after their child is born

Link the study for IT.

Any man who doesn't get a DNA test for his child is just begging for shit like this to happen.

original

no need of any articles to prove this , based and factual pilled

Unfortunately getting a DNA test is illegal in some countries
Which is practically state-sponsored cuckoldry imo. Clown world man.
Lmfao are you kidding me? Why the fuck would it make any sense to make that illegal? Who would it possibly harm except cheating little cunts?

This world is one big fucking joke lmao

the study is wrong
its supposed to be 100%

Life Fuel for Incels: No woman will ever cheat on you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back