Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Students mom gets banned as school volunteer over participation on onlyfans

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
People paid to see this average aging foid? This is a rough 30 years old :

An Orange County Public Schools classroom volunteer is threatening to sue the district over claims that she was banned from campus due to her participation on legal adult websites, a news release from her attorney said.
As WKMG in Orlando reports, Victoria Triece, who has been an ADDitions School Volunteer at Sand Lake Elementary School for the last five years, claims she was told she could not be a volunteer because of her participation on adult-only Internet sites, including OnlyFans and the adult access section of Twitter.
Triece, 30, is the mother of 5- and 10-year-old students who attend Sand Lake Elementary, and has no criminal history, according to NeJame Law, the firm representing her.
“Ms. Triece has never appeared on school property in other than normal every day and school appropriate clothing, as contrasted to her private online videos and pictures,” NeJame Law said in the release.

Legal partners John Zielinski and Mark NeJame are representing Triece, who is threatening to sue Orange County Public School Board for $1 million in damages, as well as her reinstatement as an ADDitions volunteer.
“The basis for damages include denying her the right to participate in her children’s lives as she chooses, the choice of denying her chosen livelihood versus seeing her children or being able to volunteer, and the ridicule she has suffered and will suffer as a result of being banned for no reason other than offending the moral sensitivities of another for what she does privately,” legal officials said.
Triece spoke out about her passion for volunteering in the classroom at a news conference 3 p.m. Thursday.
“When I became a mother ... they became my whole life, so I wanted to obviously be involved in every part of their world, whether that’s at school, at home, in just everything,” Triece said. “So I knew from when I had kids, I’m going to be the room parent.”

1 million for getting fired. Crazy

I love how they acknowledge she’s a slut (sorry I meant to say strong and independant wehman :soy:) but it’s supposedly fine because she doesn’t go naked at the school.
I would have totally jerked off to her and then bragged to her kids at school if I was a classmate of her kids.:feelskek:

How hard is it to just not be a whore?

Also one million dollars? Holy shit, women are seriously delusional :feelshaha:

Can we ban them on more societal levels as well? E.g not letting them vote, like the good old times

Bro imagine being 10 and this shit happens cause of your mom :feelsrope:

Simps & foids gonna seethe :society:

II hope she gets nothing, but you know soyciety and media pressure...

Feel bad for her kids tbh. Also wtf? Cucked husband much?

Her pantiles smell too new to be used!

Wtf! I think the old bitch scammed me...

Maybe I should take her to small claims Court?

Better check with my publicist first...

why the fuck would elementary school kids even care about onlyfans what the fuck?

this is probably just a way for her to advertise her onlyfans

I don't like OnlyFans at all but the school is going way too far.

People paid to see this average aging foid? This is a rough 30 years old :

View attachment 518605An Orange County Public Schools classroom volunteer is threatening to sue the district over claims that she was banned from campus due to her participation on legal adult websites, a news release from her attorney said.
As WKMG in Orlando reports, Victoria Triece, who has been an ADDitions School Volunteer at Sand Lake Elementary School for the last five years, claims she was told she could not be a volunteer because of her participation on adult-only Internet sites, including OnlyFans and the adult access section of Twitter.
Triece, 30, is the mother of 5- and 10-year-old students who attend Sand Lake Elementary, and has no criminal history, according to NeJame Law, the firm representing her.
“Ms. Triece has never appeared on school property in other than normal every day and school appropriate clothing, as contrasted to her private online videos and pictures,” NeJame Law said in the release.

Legal partners John Zielinski and Mark NeJame are representing Triece, who is threatening to sue Orange County Public School Board for $1 million in damages, as well as her reinstatement as an ADDitions volunteer.
“The basis for damages include denying her the right to participate in her children’s lives as she chooses, the choice of denying her chosen livelihood versus seeing her children or being able to volunteer, and the ridicule she has suffered and will suffer as a result of being banned for no reason other than offending the moral sensitivities of another for what she does privately,” legal officials said.
Triece spoke out about her passion for volunteering in the classroom at a news conference 3 p.m. Thursday.
“When I became a mother ... they became my whole life, so I wanted to obviously be involved in every part of their world, whether that’s at school, at home, in just everything,” Triece said. “So I knew from when I had kids, I’m going to be the room parent.”
All I know is that dumb young foids should be elementary school teachers and from 6th grade onward the system should allow only male teachers. Females can return to teach grades 6-12 when they are 60+

As for this specific blondie, the problem is that they let her volunteer in the classroom.

She should be screened and allowed to volunteer as a janitor/lunch lady only