Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Students at Bolivian university fall to their deaths after fence breaks

normans died, based

Holy shit. I've always felt kinda unsafe leaning against stuff like that.

Ultra Keks for trusting a fence:feelskek:

Holy shit. I've always felt kinda unsafe leaning against stuff like that.
In one of the buildings at my uni the railings were just made of thin fragile glass to have a "mOdeRn lOoK", and people were leaning on them at 7 stories height. Can't trust memegineers these days

I will never look at fences from heights the same way again, noted.

I also wonder how many Bolivian foids there had last thoughts before dying something on the lines of, "I will never get Bolivian Chad dick ever again.", as their entire life flashed before their eyes upon impact.

Last edited:
Typical Latin:feelskek::feelskek: American shit
@BummerDrummer

Last edited:
shit luck tbh. no idea why people are yelling hysterically in the background but then again since there are 7 bodies on the floor i kind of can get why but still

Dumb and ignorant normies, the men would have lived if they avoided place where tons of degenerate foids hang out.
The foids would have lived if they have stayed in mum basement.

They kept pushing their fat azz combined weight against the railings , this wouldnt have happened in north korea where most are malnourished and around 100lbs.

Last edited:
All because two stupid femoids were fighting. And the foid who started the fight survived

All because two stupid femoids were fighting. And the foid who started the fight survived
Top fucking KEK.

God truly is a comedian.

What did they think was going to happen? It would be common sense to come to the conclusion that those railings aren't designed to hold the weight of so many people as well as an entire crowd pushing them back. I've seen videos of large groups getting on top of bus shelter roofs and standing on small tin shacks and bystanders being shocked when the whole thing goes to shit.
Normies just fall into the hive consciousness when in the presence of large groups and lose any kind of self-awareness or instinct to preserve their lives.

Last edited:
You can smell the third worldism. carp infrastructure, crappy response also, like they're used to sucking

Hope no incels died.

And the article says 7 died and 5 were injured. I can count 6 bodies on the bottom floor and one on the floor below the broken railing. Where's the other 5 that got injured?

Last edited:
Dumb and ignorant normies, the men would have lived if they avoided place where tons of degenerate foids hang out.
The foids would have lived if they have stayed in mum basement.

They kept pushing their fat azz combined weight against the railings , this wouldnt have happened in north korea where most are malnourished and around 100lbs.
Based Juche kings keeping everyone malnourished to prevent disasters like these

north korea GIF

I've always had a massive fear of heights, wouldn't have been within six feet of that railing.

God, a nibba can’t even trust the railings nowadays.

This is what happens to people that refuse to social distancing!

those fools are good candidates for the Darvin Award

Screenshot 20210304 230930

@Dregster666 thoughts on my commentlossous?

Oh look, a bunch of foids got what they deserved.

SJW cuck journalists will find a way to blame this on incels