Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Student teacher I had back in high school

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
When I was a senior in high school I had this attractive student teacher that was 3 years older than I am she was a Stacylite and the fact that she acknowledged my presence lit up my world she was had the whole package deal she was attractive she was nice however I knew I had no chance with her I was blackpilled by that point and if we crossed paths now I still wouldn’t have a chance with her she was outta my league then and she’s outta my league now by the way I’m not worshipping her I’m just talking about her as a oneitis I used to have I’d never worship another being

do you have cucked AOC laws?

like even if you hit the AOC you cant have sex with someone who is 18 and up?

i will never be my teachers little shota boy :cryfeels:

do you have cucked AOC laws?

like even if you hit the AOC you cant have sex with someone who is 18 and up?

i will never be my teachers little shota boy :cryfeels:
No I was already past the age of consent that didn’t matter tho because I had zero chance at ascending with my Stacylite student teacher at that time

No I was already past the age of consent that didn’t matter tho because I had zero chance at ascending with my Stacylite student teacher at that time
yeah ovER

did she have a fat ass? :ahegao:

Women need to be raped. We should send them all to camps located everywhere on earth. That way we can fuck them till our hearts content and harm them.
fixed that for ya bud :feelsUgh: