Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL strung out thot gets $10,000 worth of dental work done for free, and 60k upboats on l*ddit

even the most expensive dentists only charge like $500-$1000 to rebond a tooth, meaning put some resin glue shit on the tooth and shape it to repair it which is a lot harder than using caps or veneers

lol I enjoyed those comments

Incredible. No matter what they do they have a safety net. There's no such thing as a bad decision when it comes to being a girl.

I think he meant the other arm

MZ4UsKwyGirihvjxTyAs0ESHfxULQ4nd9np6NC3k_t8.jpg

One more proof they only need to lay down on the food to be ok looking.
And she made herself look like a space alien autist again with the pink hair, the makeup, and the piercings.

I'd love to smash her teeth again,same with that cuck

Didn't slam her skull hard enough. Destroying every bone in her skull is the only way.

Last edited:
just fucking lol at locking the comments

"You have great hair” is a compliment. “What a babe” is needlessly sexualizing and objectifying and it’s kinda creepy."

Every upvoted comment in there is potent ERfuel

A man gets his teeth knocked out...."Man up, you're not entitled to anything, dental work isn't free, make better choices next time and don't hang around bad people."

Whore gets teeth knocked out....."You're so brave, give her an award, you deserve a new smile, your ex should be in prison omg, you're so beautiful" gets free dental work.

Meanwhile the dentist cuck.....

3rtqVWk.jpg

Looks like a filthy crackhead whore tbh ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back