Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL strung out thot gets $10,000 worth of dental work done for free, and 60k upboats on l*ddit

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

A cucked dentist fixed them for free in vain hope he will get sex at the end. Little did he know his handy work would soon be wrapped around a bbc

Calling BS on this. Your tit is almost out, your pupils are constricted to no end like they are non existent. It's more likely your boyfriend smashed your face due to drugs that you are still on. This is nothing more but karma grab. Sick.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

She looks like the stereotypical white whore

@manlet cUnt

That chick is fucking ugly, wtf why would the dentist heal her for free? Our society needs a reboot.

JFL getting free shit for being dumb AF, this is like crashing your car into a tree for fun then getting rewarded for it with a brand new Lamborghini.

JFL getting free shit for being dumb AF, this is like crashing your car into a tree for fun then getting rewarded for it with a brand new Lamborghini.

Last edited:
Holy fuck look at her pupils, bitch is shooting heroin. Rainbow hair, piercings, tattoos, tits almost hanging out, I wouldn’t piss on this degenerate if she was on fire.

Her username is literally “abortion lasagna”, what a fucking piece of shit. I hope Tyrone finishes the job next time.

100% sure she sucked his dick lmao

A man gets his teeth knocked out...."Man up, you're not entitled to anything, dental work isn't free, make better choices next time and don't hang around bad people."

Whore gets teeth knocked out....."You're so brave, give her an award, you deserve a new smile, your ex should be in prison omg, you're so beautiful" gets free dental work.

Meanwhile the dentist cuck.....

3rtqVWk.jpg

Last edited:
Where is the lifefuel tag

What a cuck this dentist, all for a stereotypical whore.

That dentist cuck was prob ethnic

Attachments

• 1551805386608.png
    1551805386608.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Looks more like a zombie from the walking dead, pity not every bone on her face was smashed

That chick is fucking ugly, wtf why would the dentist heal her for free? Our society needs a reboot.
she is ok looking, normie tier, i would fix her teeth if i was a dentist in exchange for something :feelsohh:

MZ4UsKwyGirihvjxTyAs0ESHfxULQ4nd9np6NC3k_t8.jpg

One more proof they only need to lay down on the food to be ok looking.

LOL at those comments

Quality post. Don’t get banned Ritalinsan~~

A normal weight 5/10 coal burner gets $10k for free and probably a bunch of other stuff for free throughout her life. Imagine how it's like for actual Stacies.

A normal BMI 5/10 woman lives life on babby mode.

That's being generous.
Bitch looks like grinch with a purple wig, but lets be honest she fucks Chads and Tyrones every day. She's seen as at least a 5 by normgroids.

Holy fuck look at her pupils, bitch is shooting heroin. Rainbow hair, piercings, tattoos, tits almost hanging out, I wouldn’t piss on this degenerate if she was on fire.

Her username is literally “abortion lasagna”, what a fucking piece of shit. I hope Tyrone finishes the job next time.
My rage is seething through my crooked and gapped teeth...

I really hope to hear of this whores death in the future.

You just know her "ex" was a bad boy with a criminal record and face tattoos. Possibly tall, dark and owned a pitbull.
Cope, she is hot as fuck and you'd grind your ass through 10 miles of hot cement filled with nails just to smell her feet.
Come one, let us be real ok. No sour graping, ok?
I really hope to hear of this whores death in the future.
Same, someone should murder her.

Just be female is confirmed. actually literally be anything but incel

JFL at this thirst. Bitch looks like the Grinch in a purple wig. Disgusting tattoed ultra slag.
I'm not thirsty. I'm realistic.

Let us see - she has limbal rings and nice eyes. inb4 small pupils, that is because of drugs. Her eyes are ok, good even.

She is thin. Which is amazing in US.

She has relatively petite face except for nose, which is why she really isn't "super hot" or anything, but for any incel she would be godsend.

I'm in no way thirsty, don't get me wrong, I'd love someone to bash her face in one more time or wash her in acid, BUT I won't be pretending that just because she pisses me off she is ugly, no, that is what normies do.

Lmao, if a guy had his teeth broken by a woman society would expect him to pay for his own repairs.

You guys have somehow made up in your minds that my ex was a beautiful, douchy Chad, when he was an underweight nerd who was obsessed with Naruto and was really shy and sweet. Half of the users of the incel subs are probably more attractive than he was.

JFL

Classic attention whore, look at her arm.

She looks exactly like the type that would date some criminal type guy JFL. She deserved what she got and wont be surprised if she gets her face smashed in again lol. Hopefully it disfigures more than just her teeth that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back