Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Struggling With A Lack Of Privacy Among Other Things

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
M

Massimo The Lonecel

Veteran
★★★★
It Has Been Almost A Week Without Privacy It Is Hitting Me Hard Now. I Want My Own Apartment Away From My Mom And Her Friend Where I Can Go Poop In Peace Without The Crooked Stairs And Panic Inducing Thoughts. I Had A Plan Today And It All Fell Apart. I Took Two Poop Pills Last Night And They Mostly Did Nothing Until It Was To Late And My Mom And Her Friend Were Awake. I Wanted Them To Work When They Were Sleeping But The Pills Took Too Long To Kick In. My Mom Gets Money From The Government And I Don't Have A Job So This Week We Have Been Struggling To Get Food. Today I Planned On Going To This Place That Gives Me Free Food But Couldn't Because The Poop Pills Took Too Long To Kick In.

It Has Been Almost A Week Without Privacy It Is Hitting Me Hard Now. I Want My Own Apartment Away From My Mom And Her Friend Where I Can Go Poop In Peace Without The Crooked Stairs And Panic Inducing Thoughts. I Had A Plan Today And It All Fell Apart. I Took Two Poop Pills Last Night And They Mostly Did Nothing Until It Was To Late And My Mom And Her Friend Were Awake. I Wanted Them To Work When They Were Sleeping But The Pills Took Too Long To Kick In. My Mom Gets Money From The Government And I Don't Have A Job So This Week We Have Been Struggling To Get Food. Today I Planned On Going To This Place That Gives Me Free Food But Couldn't Because The Poop Pills Took Too Long To Kick In.
sorry tom hiddleston GIF

Why Do You Type Like This Please Stope