Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Strongest person/greatest feat of strength you’ve witnessed IRL?

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
Some dude in my freshman class snapped a fucking lock in half in the locker rooms. It was scary how strong he was

some guy who i go to school with sadly is a football star and a basketball star and mogs me in every way

he fucked my oneitis twice and bragged about it to me :cryfeels:

some guy who i go to school with sadly is a football star and a basketball star and mogs me in every way

It’s over for Beta males

Sorry to hear that but it’s not a display of strength

Some dude in my freshman class snapped a fucking lock in half in the locker rooms. It was scary how strong he was
Prob a shitty lock or a weak point, there's usually a trick to these things

I’m pretty big and I knew this one guy who could pick me up bear hug like a rag doll.

Saw some decent lifts in the gym but nothing super memorable.

I’m pretty big and I knew this one guy who could pick me up bear hug like a rag doll.

Saw some decent lifts in the gym but nothing super memorable.
What’s your weight and height

Stretched the hoe out hard:feelsohh:

She said it was her first time and be slow but once we got going she did a 180:ahegao:

I blocked her number after we smashed but she keeps tryna hit me up with other things:feelswhat:

I’m a different breed:feelsdevil:

IM BUILT DIFFERENT NIGGA ONG :feelsWizard:
lol

Why didn't you go thERe and confront him to not brag about it:feelsdevil::feelsaww:

I can rep 35 lbs 12 times on the bench

sorry 4 brag :blackpill:

A nigger in my school kicked a hole in the wall

Use steroids after a couple years natty training.
Used SARMS for a bit, gained decent mass but slowly lost it and was back to natty cuz of high metabolism and not being able to eat 4000cal/day:feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back