Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Strong Women"

L

Liptusg

Recruit
★★★
Did anyone notice how in so many tv shows or movies, not to mention real life, women's idea of an 'empowered woman' is basically someone that is solipsistic, sassy, abrasive, impulsive and constantly seeks to humiliate men around her over any 'fault' possible she can perceive in them, and to always resolve disputes not with diplomacy or logic but pettiness and drama? Which is of course exactly what women spend all their time on Reddit in subs like TwoX or AITA or relationshipadvice or anywhere else they can rag on men, so it shouldn't be a shock.

Interesting how their image of 'a woman in charge' goes. And their dumbest take of all is always to say "But when a man is bossing people around, being ruthless and putting people down then it's ok but shitlords get angry when a woman does it!!! *pouts*" - Actually, sweaty, no decent men appreciate men in positions of status or authority over them ( Be it corporate CEO's or politicians or celebrities or whatever ) that act in this manner like the male version of a gigantic bitch. Only the very 'toxically masculine' men which you rail against otherwise do, as they aspire to attain a position of bullying others into submission, and in fact, the other demographic that loves these traits so much is women - they're the ones who need their men to be 'dominant and assertive' at any cost.

Funny how they can't really relate to a strong woman who is more of a 'Mother Theresa' than a Mean Girls character. Do they know what kind of men in history have earned enough respect from other men with somewhat good values to be revered as far as Gods or Godlike figures? Jesus, Buddha....: Compassion. Humility. Being able to explain your truth even to those you hate or are ''beneath you' instead of ridiculing or or threatening others with social ostracism. Wisdom. Championing morality instead of personal power - and no, not the morality of shilling for your 'gender issues' ( AKA becoming more privileged than you already are ), but universal morality that also applies to the people you are disgusted by the most.

How many 'strong women' in western society, 2022, fit that description? If only we had every great philosopher of the ancient world to tell us why women's conception of 'strength' is so twisted and dangerous, oh wait, we do.

I like strong women:ahegao::feelsohh:
9CB8965

Or at least ones that look like they might be.

Bill Hader Barry GIF by HBO

If my masculinity is too toxic for foids then they are free to die

I don't think women are really wired for strength or status so they really don't know how to handle it.

However I think the powers that be have a vested interest in weakening men. So they do this by trying to feminise men and also trying to strengthen women, which in turn makes men feel confused, emasculated, lacking in positive examples of women to be attracted to, etc.

All of these so called “strong foids” we see on the media are completely funded by an army of simps and betabuxxers, without these men they would be flipping burgers if they are beckies or being a “secretary”=sucking chads CEO 10 inch cock if they are stacies. Period.

“Independent strong toilet” is a myth, without cucks and simps they would not exist like they didn’t exist back in the days (not counting royalty and such)

:society:
Ok, 5 year old. Black box gives superpowers. Black box plus monkey equals human. Human plus black box equals star baby. Star baby is awesome

Bill Hader Barry GIF by HBO

If my masculinity is too toxic for foids then they are free to die
If it’s so toxic why haven’t they succumbed yet JFL

Women will never be strong and independent.

women can be strong or weak its celebrated, but they all want tall strong ubermensch

Did anyone notice how in so many tv shows or movies, not to mention real life, women's idea of an 'empowered woman' is basically someone that is solipsistic, sassy, abrasive, impulsive and constantly seeks to humiliate men around her over any 'fault' possible she can perceive in them, and to always resolve disputes not with diplomacy or logic but pettiness and drama? Which is of course exactly what women spend all their time on Reddit in subs like TwoX or AITA or relationshipadvice or anywhere else they can rag on men, so it shouldn't be a shock.

Interesting how their image of 'a woman in charge' goes. And their dumbest take of all is always to say "But when a man is bossing people around, being ruthless and putting people down then it's ok but shitlords get angry when a woman does it!!! *pouts*" - Actually, sweaty, no decent men appreciate men in positions of status or authority over them ( Be it corporate CEO's or politicians or celebrities or whatever ) that act in this manner like the male version of a gigantic bitch. Only the very 'toxically masculine' men which you rail against otherwise do, as they aspire to attain a position of bullying others into submission, and in fact, the other demographic that loves these traits so much is women - they're the ones who need their men to be 'dominant and assertive' at any cost.

Funny how they can't really relate to a strong woman who is more of a 'Mother Theresa' than a Mean Girls character. Do they know what kind of men in history have earned enough respect from other men with somewhat good values to be revered as far as Gods or Godlike figures? Jesus, Buddha....: Compassion. Humility. Being able to explain your truth even to those you hate or are ''beneath you' instead of ridiculing or or threatening others with social ostracism. Wisdom. Championing morality instead of personal power - and no, not the morality of shilling for your 'gender issues' ( AKA becoming more privileged than you already are ), but universal morality that also applies to the people you are disgusted by the most.

How many 'strong women' in western society, 2022, fit that description? If only we had every great philosopher of the ancient world to tell us why women's conception of 'strength' is so twisted and dangerous, oh wait, we do.
Your posts are strong for a newcomer, the force is indeed strong with this one

You have hit upon another tenant of feminism, though shall acquire power at any cost by any means necessary, they are simply using this female empowerment as you say to acquire the power that "the men" and the "patriarchy" held before them.

And the any means necessary is the pathetic straw man, that every man acts as, "But when a man is bossing people around, being ruthless and putting people down then it's ok but shitlords get angry when a woman does it!
This herr derr two wrongs make a right logic, which is again compplete self serving power play, and leaning on dat der patriarchy trope is so dead the duck billed platypus used it during the cretaceous period.

This is the part I have not worked out, if women are so smart and indeed all knowing, how have they not worked out that as you say not all men BY DEFINITION CANNOT BE THE CEO, CANNOT BE THE ONES IN A POSITION OF POWER OVER A LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE.

That some or even a large chunk of men abhor corruption and one upmanship, petty shows of strength, coercion, corruption "toxic masculinity" as much as women do. And that this utterly sinks their whole argument of the muh patriarchy and the muh oppression, as the majority of men do not have the power and never had the power to oppress women, in any of the ways described by feminism, have non of the privileges, fought in all of the previous centuries wars almost exclusively, did the worst jobs in society, lioterally how the fuck are sewage workers and builders oppressing or able to oppress women

One line utterly kills the feminist angle, I always confront them with, if you want equality, why is there no drive for equality in the binmen industry, shouldnt there be binwomen muh binwomen, why is it always a position of power and status women are after, if you want equality it is at every strata of society its funny how you always pick the most privileged and powerful positions. OR MAYBE THATS POINT.

ITS ALWAYS ABOUT POWER WITH WOMEN, TRACE IT BACK USING THIS AS A GUIDE AND EVERYTHING BECOMES VERY CLEAR.

Your posts are strong for a newcomer, the force is indeed strong with this one

You have hit upon another tenant of feminism, though shall acquire power at any cost by any means necessary, they are simply using this female empowerment as you say to acquire the power that "the men" and the "patriarchy" held before them.

And the any means necessary is the pathetic straw man, that every man acts as, "But when a man is bossing people around, being ruthless and putting people down then it's ok but shitlords get angry when a woman does it!
This herr derr two wrongs make a right logic, which is again compplete self serving power play, and leaning on dat der patriarchy trope is so dead the duck billed platypus used it during the cretaceous period.

This is the part I have not worked out, if women are so smart and indeed all knowing, how have they not worked out that as you say not all men BY DEFINITION CANNOT BE THE CEO, CANNOT BE THE ONES IN A POSITION OF POWER OVER A LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE.

That some or even a large chunk of men abhor corruption and one upmanship, petty shows of strength, coercion, corruption "toxic masculinity" as much as women do. And that this utterly sinks their whole argument of the muh patriarchy and the muh oppression, as the majority of men do not have the power and never had the power to oppress women, in any of the ways described by feminism, have non of the privileges, fought in all of the previous centuries wars almost exclusively, did the worst jobs in society, lioterally how the fuck are sewage workers and builders oppressing or able to oppress women

One line utterly kills the feminist angle, I always confront them with, if you want equality, why is there no drive for equality in the binmen industry, shouldnt there be binwomen muh binwomen, why is it always a position of power and status women are after, if you want equality it is at every strata of society its funny how you always pick the most privileged and powerful positions. OR MAYBE THATS POINT.

ITS ALWAYS ABOUT POWER WITH WOMEN, TRACE IT BACK USING THIS AS A GUIDE AND EVERYTHING BECOMES VERY CLEAR.

Well said, thank you for the feedback. I should mention, I am only a newcomer here, but I am 28 years old and used to post on Braincels for years before Reddit executed Order 66 against all of us, and on MGTOW youtube essays before that ( This was many many years ago, before the term Blackpill was invented, and these channels dealt extensively with Blackpill topics like gynocentrism, hypergamy, male disposability, etc while debunking PUA myths ), and on 4chan's /r9k/ even before that ( Back in as early as 2007 or so ).

I was still fighting the false female narratives on Reddit and taking on one normie at a time before my account, which has the same name as my username here, finally got IP banned because of some uppity women.

"Strong women" are just male-to-female transgenders.